Zherka especially, keeps getting beat up by guys half his size

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mogstars, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Arab thug thought he could beat up a bbc
Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by A3 VENTURES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, PseudoMaxxer, nope and 12 others
Good, he could use the humbling. Goes to show how useless being big is, it made 0 difference for him here. Tall+healthy athletic physique is all you need. Hopefully it also makes him realize he needs to get his shit together, he's really let himself go in the last 2 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Xangsane, forevergymcelling and 10 others
Good, he could use the humbling. Goes to show how useless being big is. Tall+healthy athletic physique is all you need, it made 0 difference for him here. Hopefully it also makes him realize he needs to turn his life around, he's really let himself go in the last 2 years.
i think HS is just the better fighter and was more calm

Adrenaline actually really fucks you up in a street fight

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Lefty Rankin
Really shows how terrible most men are at fighting

they are both trained to
Hs tikktokky could've stamped on his head or strangle him longer but he held himself back

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, jflsnowdzz, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
Hs tikktokky could've stamped on his head or strangle him longer but he held himself back
Yes because he stayed calm and wasnt impulsive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Hardrada
always knew zherka was a big talker

he got absolutely smashed this was satisfying to see

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
@MakinItHappen

Proof size doesn’t matter when it comes to fights

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
''CHILL! CHILL!'' Nigga drop the camera and stop them from fighting, this is clearly staged bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
The sand nigger was drunk obviously. Dude was falling all over himself. It was probably staged as these guys are the biggest clout chasers right now.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The guy from this vid has been avenged

Zherka would have won if he took off his shirt

Having your shirt pulled over your head like that = you lose

• +1
Really shows how terrible most men are at fighting

they are both trained to
Zherka isn’t trained lol, he’s used to beating on drunk manlets while he was roided up yrs ago. HS has only just started training boxing

Zherka isn’t trained lol, he’s used to beating on drunk manlets while he was roided up yrs ago. HS has only just started training boxing
more trained then the average guy tho

The sand nigger was drunk obviously. Dude was falling all over himself. It was probably staged as these guys are the biggest clout chasers right now.
probably

just pretend its not tho

more trained then the average guy tho
Not at all, his “training” was watching Jon Jones highlights and imitating the movements lmao. Aside from brawls with drunks

Proof size doesn’t matter when it comes to fights

And they call this a black pilled forum LMAO.

First of all HS is not a small guy. Let's make that clear. The bloke's 6'2 and packing a lot of lean muscle. He's more of an athlete than Zherka and one thing a lot of you are not aware of is there are guys out there that are strong and not that big, guys that are big and not that strong and guys that are both. HS is in the strong and not so big category. I watched what he was benching the other day for a clean 8-10 reps and it was two 45lb plates each side and the bar. That's 200lbs. He's strong. I have been lifting since 17, so approaching 15 years now and I bench 170lbs for a clean 8-10. The dude's 22. 10 years my junior.

Bench and deadlift are the two most accurate and optimum ways to determine a man's strength. Take it from someone that's done sports science when I say HS is strong, agile and flexible. Then add in the fact he is a black-belt in karate and presently learning how to box and has an amateur fight scheduled for mid January. He has explosive power, somewhat decent speed and good enough coordination with his punching. (Watched him spa) He is conditioned as fuck as well.

Zherka on the other hand relies on his size. He was a bouncer taking care of drunk fucks that were generally sub 6'1 and not muscular lean guys that were about that life.

The only way that Zherka would win in a real actual face-off between the two would be if he knew how to take the bloke to the ground and grind him down with squeezing the shit out of him and rinsing his stamina. Zherka can't punch, so he wouldn't be able to ground and pound while also holding him down.

So yeah, the reach advantage wasn't much either. 6'4 vs 6'2 and yes Zherka is 6'4, not 6'5, that's a cap for his image + height doesn't always mean better reach. Fury is 6'9 and Ngannou is 6'4 and the reach advantage for Tyson is 1 inch.

Make HS 5'8 and make Zherka 6'2 and we'll see if the same outcome takes place. Unless HS has Khabib skills he would get bullied. Once you are in the range of 'big' and 'tall' you are big and tall. Also HS has good frame and is medium boned. He's not a lanky dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Sny, nope and 7 others

First of all HS is not a small guy. Let's make that clear. The bloke's 6'2 and packing a lot of lean muscle. He's more of an athlete than Zherka and one thing a lot of you are not aware of is there are guys out there that are strong and not that big, guys that are big and not that strong and guys that are both. HS is in the strong and not so big category. I watched what he was benching the other day for a clean 8-10 reps and it was two 45lb plates each side and the bar. That's 200lbs. He's strong. I have been lifting since 17, so approaching 15 years now and I bench 170lbs for a clean 8-10. The dude's 22. 10 years my junior.

Bench and deadlift are the two most accurate and optimum ways to determine a man's strength. Take it from someone that's done sports science when I say HS is strong, agile and flexible. Then add in the fact he is a black-belt in karate and presently learning how to box and has an amateur fight scheduled for mid January. He has explosive power, somewhat decent speed and good enough coordination with his punching. (Watched him spa) He is conditioned as fuck as well.

Zherka on the other hand relies on his size. He was a bouncer taking care of drunk fucks that were generally sub 6'1 and not muscular lean guys that were about that life.

The only way that Zherka would win in a real actual face-off between the two would be if he knew how to take the bloke to the ground and grind him down with squeezing the shit out of him and rinsing his stamina. Zherka can't punch, so he wouldn't be able to ground and pound while also holding hm down.

So yeah, the reach advantage wasn't much either. 6'4 vs 6'2 and yes Zherka is 6'4, not 6'5, that's a cap for his image + height doesn't always mean better reach. Fury is 6'9 and Ngannou is 6'4 and the reach advantage for Tyson is 1 inch.

Make HS 5'8 and make Zherka 6'2 and we'll see if the same outcome takes place. Unless HS has Kabib skills he would get bullied. Once you are in the range of 'big' and 'tall' you are big and tall. Also HS has good frame and is medium boned. He's not a lanky dude.
Not even a pixel

The only way that Zherka would win in a real actual face-off between the two would be if he knew how to take the bloke to the ground and grind him down with squeezing the shit out of him and rinsing his stamina. Zherka can't punch, so he wouldn't be able to ground and pound while also holding hm down.

Make HS 5'8 and make Zherka 6'2 and we'll see if the same outcome takes place. Unless HS has Kabib skills he would get bullied. Once you are in the range of 'big' and 'tall' you are big and tall. Also HS has good frame and is medium boned. He's not a lanky dude.

I am being purely objective btw.

No British bias here, despite me finding Zherka cringe as fuck. The Millennial Arnold Schwarzenegger lmao.

Here's the full incident. Zherka has the lifestyle of the worst degenerate you can imagine possible. Smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, barely touches the gym, doesn't train in any form of fighting. He is just big boned and can throw his weight on you. That's it.

Notice how he also waited for HS to get drunk. He knows guys are uncoordinated in fights after drinking.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Clown Show

Zherka already lost to dudes like 5'8

I am being purely objective btw.

No British bias here, despite me finding Zherka cringe as fuck. The Millennial Arnold Schwarzenegger lmao.

Here's the full incident. Zherka has the lifestyle of the worst degenerate you can imagine possible. Smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, barely touches the gym, doesn't train in any form of fighting. He is just big boned and can throw his weight on you. That's it.

Notice how he also waited for HS to get drunk. He knows guys are uncoordinated in fights after drinking.

He lifted him up and chucked him to the ground.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Essex boys are very used to these heat of the moment situations as they are always out on lads nights out drinking. I'm not talking like the casual person like once or twice a month, I'm talking every weekend. And it showed tbh as HS kept his composure very well despite all the thousands watching live and what would eventually be millions on all forms of social media in the aftermath.

To have the awareness after being ambushed while being semi-drunk, to see he was going for the charge right to begin with, turn out the way and spin around him to take a guy as heavy as him down to the ground, using great form. I rate it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Zherka already lost to dudes like 5'8

If you're talking about the nigga on Jack Doherty's stream, no. I looked into it further and Zherka managed to get his weight into play and pin him down, but didn't do anything after that.

The only way that Zherka would win in a real actual face-off between the two would be if he knew how to take the bloke to the ground and grind him down with squeezing the shit out of him and rinsing his stamina. Zherka can't punch, so he wouldn't be able to ground and pound while also holding him down.

Make HS 5'8 and make Zherka 6'2 and we'll see if the same outcome takes place. Unless HS has Khabib skills he would get bullied. Once you are in the range of 'big' and 'tall' you are big and tall. Also HS has good frame and is medium boned. He's not a lanky dude.
Yeah, if Zherka only knew how to wrestle he would have won easily.

If you big, just learn wrestling and you can smash almost anyone.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Mewton and MakinItHappen
He wasn’t even that big roided, crappy genetics tiny noodle arms pencil neck
Hahaha

• JFL

HS is 6’2 barefoot and zherka is 6’3 barefoot same as adam22. the height isn’t the issue ppl r clowning zherka cus he’s like 50 lbs heavier tbh

• +1
Seems like size doesn't matter much in raw fighting skill. Pre fight intimidation only

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
HS is 6’2 barefoot and zherka is 6’3 barefoot same as adam22. the height isn’t the issue ppl r clowning zherka cus he’s like 50 lbs heavier tbh

Weight only matters if it's from larger bone-density or lean muscle tbh. Fat can hinder you. Obviously.

The reason people are clowning him is because everyone knows subconsciously he is naturally BIG BONED and wide framed. He has the ruggedly masculine Chad frame and bones. (Not face I know calm down autists)

It's also because he acts tough and boasts about his bouncer days and his image is built off his height and size.

Unsure Zherka is 6'3 though. Always had him down as 6'4 from naked eye. Where you getting this 6'3 from?

Seems like size doesn't matter much in raw fighting skill. Pre fight intimidation only

Just parrotting the retard earlier that I debunked, you faggot.

Why have weight divisions in MMA then you spastic? Shut the fuck up and get out the thread dumb-fuck shit-posting and farming reacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and justleavemealone
Just parrotting the retard earlier that I debunked, you faggot.

Why have weight divisions in MMA then you spastic? Shut the fuck up and get out the thread dumb-fuck shit-posting and farming reacts.
Get down on your knees and suck zherka terrorist dick
He pays your bills got dam dick rider
Blocked
Hahahahab

Weight only matters if it's from larger bone-density or lean muscle tbh. Fat can hinder you. Obviously.

The reason people are clowning him is because everyone knows subconsciously he is naturally BIG BONED and wide framed. He has the ruggedly masculine Chad frame and bones. (Not face I know calm down autists)

It's also because he acts tough and boasts about his bouncer days and his image is built off his height and size.

Unsure Zherka is 6'3 though. Always had him down as 6'4 from naked eye. Where you getting this 6'3 from?
he’s same height as myron and adam22 from what i’ve seen and looks a little bit taller than sneako, also some guy posted on here a pic with him and he’s 5’11 and zherka looked 4 inches taller max

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Zherka wetting himself over being deported now lmao.

That zerka guy is completely useless. Can't fight his way out of a paper bag.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Holy shit i wouldve roped after this jfl

'Zherka's got zero power'' 'Zero speed and zero power. He's a big fanny'.,

From a boxing coach lmao. Time-stamped.

Tallfags can't fight

• +1
LMAO, they both suck at fighting, but at least they have the balls to fight, unlike most men who get a heart attack as soon as danger approaches on the street

• +1
lmaooo zherka fan boys in the mud. Fuck me the fucker got thrown around like 3 different times. Hopefully u guys can get his dick out yalls mouths now and go ride someone else. Cringe as fuck

• +1
lmaooo zherka fan boys in the mud. Fuck me the fucker got thrown around like 3 different times. Hopefully u guys can get his dick out yalls mouths now and go ride someone else. Cringe as fuck

Better not be calling me a fan boy or ill slap you you bloody immigrant.

I'm objective af no matter what and find him irritating as shit.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Better not be calling me a fan boy or ill slap you you bloody immigrant.

I'm objective af no matter what and find him irritating as shit.
I was not referring to u fellow shitskin. But it seems with how defensive u are u are indeed a fanboy. Sad :lul: