Videos of men getting cucked/getting their girl taken

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Can someone post videos of men getting destroyed and humiliated and cucked by the better man.

For example a guy gets beat up in front of his girl, or a guy gets his girl rizzed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, vermillioncorefan, try2beme and 3 others
Yeah you remember that story how Aaron stuffed me in the locker and all the girls came to laugh at me?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Can someone post videos of men getting destroyed and humiliated and cucked by the better man.

For example a guy gets beat up in front of his girl, or a guy gets his girl rizzed
Ehm, why exacly would you like to watch those kinds of videos specifically if you dont mind me asking?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

this forum breeds some interesting individuals. Why the fuck would you want to watch this kind of video?

Ehm, why exacly would you like to watch those kinds of videos specifically if you dont mind me asking?
this forum breeds some interesting individuals. Why the fuck would you want to watch this kind of video?
To make me feel better about being alone and not having to worry about competing for pussy

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Dicklet3incher

Browse @forevergymcelling's profile and you'll find plenty.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
To make me feel better about being alone and not having to worry about competing for pussy
Yeah, Tbh, the " i have seen ugly guys with hot girls" crowd will not be very pleased with this
If the average "ugly" guy is with "" hot girl "" on the street, And there is an actual chad contender, Oh boy lets just say that cucking is gona follow up at the very max 5 minutes after

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
life as a man is competition. In every aspect. accept that fact and live life

life as a man is competition. In every aspect. accept that fact and live life
I just wanna drink 2 four lokos in bed watching videos of men getting cucked and in despair

I want to rizz a white girl in front of her cuck boyfriend. Even though he won't do shit, I have a pair of brass knuckles in my pocket, just in case.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
mechanics got them rough hands girls like
nah girls like 12 year old obese disgusting transgender mexicans who’ve never lifted a finger in their life

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore