ZOOMERS ARE PATHETIC

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK ๐Ÿ˜Ž
We are back in the stone age.

It's well understood and openly aknowledged among gen-z that only height and looks matter and absolutely everybody else has no value. I noticed that zoomer behaviour is often textbook anti-social behaviour through and through. I'm not an advocate of being highly social or moral by any means but the way things are going with how anti-social and egoistical people behave in public nowadays we are back to stereotypical cave men bahaviour in many ways. When i was a kid, of course there were always some kids that would just be little psychos, but there was still an overall culture of decency and respect between most people. But that has completely died nowadays. It made way to a dystopian dog eat dog world full of entitled low life narcissists.
On many occasions i've witnessed zoomers publicly making fun of disabled and elderly people for no reason at all but sadism. Something that would be unthinkable in my generation. It's also obvious that young foids have completely absorbed ultra feminist attitudes and walk around under the illusion that they are untouchable "godesses". Believing everything and everybody just exists to accommodate them and feed their egos. Just seeing those empty psychopathic zoomer eyes and their entitled smug facial expressions makes me wanna do things to them.

The reasons, probably a combination of nature and nurture. I would argue that gen-z was already the product of feminist foids running rampant and only breeding with the most bully type of men they could find. Combined with the complete lack of values in the modern world this creates empty superficial entitled zoomer foids and curly haired zoomer boys with haircuts that make them look like retarded pineapples

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, lookism, lunin7 and 10 others
Dnr but seems legit

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
2AEF6E62 BD29 40C5 A2D6 DED839C541A5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, PseudoMaxxer and poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 32285 and poopoohead

It's well understood and openly aknowledged among gen-z that only height and looks matter and absolutely everybody else has no value. I noticed that zoomer behaviour is often textbook anti-social behaviour through and through. I'm not an advocate of being highly social or moral by any means but the way things are going with how anti-social and egoistical people behave in public nowadays we are back to stereotypical cave men bahaviour in many ways. When i was a kid, of course there were always some kids that would just be little psychos, but there was still an overall culture of decency and respect between most people. But that has completely died nowadays. It made way to a dystopian dog eat dog world full of entitled low life narcissists.
On many occasions i've witnessed zoomers publicly making fun of disabled and elderly people for no reason at all but sadism. Something that would be unthinkable in my generation. It's also obvious that young foids have completely absorbed ultra feminist attitudes and walk around under the illusion that they are untouchable "godesses". Believing everything and everybody just exists to accommodate them and feed their egos. Just seeing those empty psychopathic zoomer eyes and their entitled smug facial expressions makes me wanna do things to them.

The reasons, probably a combination of nature and nurture. I would argue that gen-z was already the product of feminist foids running rampant and only breeding with the most bully type of men they could find. Combined with the complete lack of values in the modern world this creates empty superficial entitled zoomer foids and curly haired zoomer boys with haircuts that make them look like retarded pineapples
Believe me, it's only about to get worse.

Best just get used to it, buddy boyo.

And what makes the whole thing so fucked up is that when called out, the knee-jerk reaction from just about everyone is denial and virtual signalling.

I feel the same "concern" you do if you can call it that but there isn't much of a solution.

Just gotta adapt to the society we live in and whatever this shit evolves into eventually.

It's kinda like sitting down at a poker table or going into a party full of people you don't know.

Try to fit in and survive but make sure you retain some semblance of your sanity and character.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mr. President and KING REIDYZ
zoomers publicly making fun of disabled and elderly people for no reason at all but sadism.
zoomers have deep hatred for older people in themeselves. They absolutely despise anyone over the age of 50

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
everyone is more psychopathic and no feelings

i was once in a class and a bunch of normie"s (men) were watching a gore video"s on the computer and they all laughed at it (all normie"s (men) were watching that vid and i mean rlly all normie"s (men) in me class watched the vid and laughed together to it)

if they normie"s know you are autistic and even worse very and very pretty and autistic (so a competition) you will be 100% get attacked by those normie"s, they will bully you all with a group of normie"s, they don"t care

most men have no feelings or they are virtue signalling

its a survival competition either you get bullied and you get depressiin or you fight back and spread dominance , one choice you can choose

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, capybar, funkyflamingo and 2 others
zoomers have deep hatred for older people in themeselves. They absolutely despise anyone over the age of 50
Over the age of 25 lol,

โ€˜โ€™yesterday I saw a black girl on Twitter saying that people over 22 yo are not young

zoomer love the fast life and are YOLO asf even the so called theist ones

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane

Also my theory is that the Covid Era made things even worse lol, the world is a giant circus that ressemble an episode of South Park

@disillusioned you agree ?

Shit take kill yourself

Over the age of 25 lol,

โ€˜โ€™yesterday I saw a black girl on Twitter saying that people over 22 yo are not young

zoomer love the fast life and are YOLO asf even the so called theist ones
worsening environment is prompting late millenials and zoomers to adopt a fast life strategy. there's going to be a lot more degeneracy, social decay, crime, and wars in the next few years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
worsening environment is prompting late millenials and zoomers to adopt a fast life strategy. there's going to be a lot more degeneracy, social decay, crime, and wars in the next few years
So my kids will become thuggou ?

Also my theory is that the Covid Era made things even worse lol, the world is a giant circus that ressemble an episode of South Park

@disillusioned you agree ?
Didn't read but yes.

male world was always a "1v1" or PvP its just more common now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
i was once in a class and a bunch of normie"s (men) were watching a gore video"s on the computer and they all laughed at it (all normie"s (men) were watching that vid and i mean rlly all normie"s (men) in me class watched the vid and laughed together to it)

i witnessed this except it was 1999. we were watching "banned from TV." videos of people being killed and my friends were laughing and making fun of them. i was horrified as it was the first time i had seen people actually die. people have always been this way.

I agree that woman believe they are the best shit out there and only the top 20% of men get any play.
I remember that when I was in lower courses we didnt act "gangster" and try to be like that.
I know girls who lost their virginity at 11 and this is becoming more and more normal.

Everyone talks about "1984" as if it will happen,
while "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley IS LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

1984 is just like a psyop at this point.

I recommend you read the novel, but most people in this forum barely have a clue of who Orwell is.

Huxley predicted how we are now and almost 100 years have passed from it.

Normies have no morals their evil

I don't actually think this is a bad thread, and I read it all. I just wanted to test @thecel's browser extension which features one-click replies to threads.

as if something bad, anarchy bitch