Zoomers nowadays will be mindblown if u show any kind of testosterone it’s crazy

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So yesterday i posted this thread

I ended up winning against this twink but really thought nothing of it the dudes basically a girl with a penis in terms of strength

But these niggas are all terrified of me like I’m Mike Tyson or some shit

Today some guy bumped on me and I turned around nigha acted like I was about to beat him up

They are constantly asking if I do martial arts asking ppl if they have the balls to provoke me etc never thought holding some twink up against a wall would make me a pro MMA fighter

Tbh today I realised this comment is on point
Thats what these normies do, they can't fathom mustering an ounce of testosterone and aggression to do anything violent, so when they see something violent happen in real life they start sucking your ballsack because they are afraid
Some little victory that a crippled Nigga could do got me as some feared tough guy now

I’m actually gonna learn how to fight to maintain this respect tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, Framemogger69, Deleted member 51551 and 8 others
Danger halo, same happens when u win a fight in school for 2 weeks lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Aspiemogger and Iasacrko
Danger halo, same happens when u win a fight in school for 2 weeks lmao
I never had this halo when I was a kid I was small and would lose every fight so I kinda maintained that mentality even tho nowadays im about normal or even a bit above in strength

Never really had these reactions before tho innit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Why don't i see you post no more

Did you stop rotting

Why don't i see you post no more

Did you stop rotting
I’m dedicating my time now to making money online. Before I’d spend my free time or even when I was outside waiting on a train etc here now I’ve replaced that mostly with making money since I got addicted to seeing numbers rise

I’m dedicating my time now to making money online. Before I’d spend my free time or even when I was outside waiting on a train etc here now I’ve replaced that mostly with making money since I got addicted to seeing numbers rise
srs
what methods you've been into

I never had this halo when I was a kid I was small and would lose every fight so I kinda maintained that mentality even tho nowadays im about normal or even a bit above in strength

Never really had these reactions before tho innit
It’s temporary brah

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Please don't surpass me, will need to brutally post max after to stay in game :feelswhy:

I ended up winning against this twink but really thought nothing of it the dudes basically a girl with a penis in terms of strength

Today some guy bumped on me and I turned around nigha acted like I was about to beat him up

They are constantly asking if I do martial arts asking ppl if they have the balls to provoke me etc never thought holding some twink up against a wall would make me a pro MMA fighter

Some little victory that a crippled Nigga could do got me as some feared tough guy now

It's so true though the amount of pussies that run around in highschool is ridiculous, got me even waiting for some tough guy to swing on me so I can obtain the status boost

How bout u maintain this cock in your mouth son

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
Wasn't there a tv show or movie where the main character pays a guy to act aggressively towards him so he can pretend to beat him up in front of a girl he liked?

Lmao, this shit would actually work tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Iasacrko
Fat man strength

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Kingvonmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing