Zygoless + cyclops ipd, what do i do?

schurtzyisland

schurtzyisland

Iron
I have no zygos but also have a very low ipd and look like a cyclopscel. I wanted to ask if bonesmashing my zygos (assuming bonesmashing works) would ascend or descend me, because i think it would make my ESR worse. Thanks! (added a lighting fraud picture just contrast)

Attachments

• IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5759.jpeg
    IMG_5759.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5762.png
    IMG_5762.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, barettrealrx and Andrew_433
dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: schurtzyisland
Surgery, everything else is cope.

I have no zygos but also have a very low ipd and look like a cyclopscel. I wanted to ask if bonesmashing my zygos (assuming bonesmashing works) would ascend or descend me, because i think it would make my ESR worse. Thanks! (added a lighting fraud picture just contrast)
TikTok pretty boy pheno

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
OBO too hardcore imo, if you have to get OBO it's probably over. Think well designed implants are ideal for your zygos
I was just wondering what he meant by surgery thanks for the input

you would mog ramirez tbh ngl
4060935 IMG 5759

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Roquefort, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Wider zygos would decrease your ESR and you'd look worse.

forget the zygos there’s no fixing bad ipd it ruins your entire harmony

dnrd

• WTF
Subhuman, nothing can save pig nosed lizardcel in desperate need of OBO. Just cut your losses cyclopscel, sell your moms house so you can get an OBO or geomaxx to mumbai and rope so then atleast you’ll be seen as an LTN when you’re being dug into your grave.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Mtn

you got a fuggin rat under dat hat

• +1
To me your main failo is your nose. Neither your IPD nor your zygos

• +1
To me your main failo is your nose. Neither your IPD nor your zygos
Yeah its bulbous asf from the front, i started using corticosteroids in hopes of a slightly more defined nose from the front. Do you have any other possible solutions aside from surgery?

Yeah its bulbous asf from the front, i started using corticosteroids in hopes of a slightly more defined nose from the front. Do you have any other possible solutions aside from surgery?
suicide probably

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe and schurtzyisland
Eye socket asymmetry
Over

Don't listen to these retardniggercels, you need to find high IQ users that can actually give you useful information. It looks like a tougher case.

Do you think a proper haircut could give the illusion of better esr?
Sure, any haircut that does hide your zygos to some extent would help to fraud your ESR a little.

Anything i can do to compensate?
Bonesmashing is probably your best non surgical option, just ensure you are being smart and don't cause mass asymmetry and deformities like the morph above jfl

Bonesmashing is probably your best non surgical option, just ensure you are being smart and don't cause mass asymmetry and deformities like the morph above jfl
yeah that morph is certainly something