Zygoless + cyclops ipd, what do i do?

schurtzyisland

schurtzyisland

Iron
I have no zygos but also have a very low ipd and look like a cyclopscel. I wanted to ask if bonesmashing my zygos (assuming bonesmashing works) ascend or descend me, because it would make my ESR worse. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: salar
descend, will make your esr worse

• +1
Reactions: schurtzyisland
added a frauded pic just for contrast

Attachments

• IMG_5762.png
    IMG_5762.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5760.jpeg
    IMG_5760.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
High Ltn cyclopscel, it’s over. bonesmashing wont save u

• WTF
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Get OBO with Zygo implants from Giant, duh.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I have no zygos but also have a very low ipd and look like a cyclopscel. I wanted to ask if bonesmashing my zygos (assuming bonesmashing works) ascend or descend me, because it would make my ESR worse. Thanks!
Post a front profile first

Bad IPD doesn't cucks u as much as bad ESR ir esr is decent cause ur close set eyes match ur narrow skull

Also u look bloated

And if u were actually zygoless u wouldn't have that ogee curve ur just bloated thats y they don't show

What's esr ?

Ipd aprox 59-60mm and a bi zygo width of approximately 135mm, this puts my esr around .43-.44.

bone smash your zygos, and grow your eyebrows further apart, it’ll help

no front pic so not a molecule read

Dude's Chadlite and going crazy over PARTIALLY close-set eyes.

do supras and ramus, you could do only the very front part of zygos until you get obo but nothing else

grow your hair out and long, and in the sides, i can see in your "frauded" pic that your ipd actually looks a lil better cus the extra hair helps.

• +1
Reactions: schurtzyisland
It's impossible for you not to have "zygos", every non deformed human being has "zygos" , if you don't have it then you're probably: 1. Dead after mauling and shattering your face by a bear or 2. on surgical bed undergoing surgery after mauling and shattering your face by a bear 😊.

It's impossible for you not to have "zygos", every non deformed human being has "zygos" , if you don't have it then you're probably: 1. Dead after mauling and shattering your face by a bear or 2. on surgical bed undergoing surgery after mauling and shattering your face by a bear 😊.
so do i continue to smash or would that be counter productive