Zyzz hunter eyes

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Zyzz hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
OG looksmaxxer but he really did prove that bones trump individual features like eyes/nose/mouth
Not that those features were bad but they dont hold up to the looks inflation in 2024

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, janitormaxxing, datboijj and 1 other person
OG looksmaxxer but he really did prove that bones trump individual features like eyes/nose/mouth
Not that those features were bad but they dont hold up to the looks inflation in 2024

View attachment 2778821
He would slay, aesthetic physique and low inhibition as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MonoTBB, SomaliMax and 5 others

View attachment 2778821
he just has weird posture there, it looks more normal in other pics

View attachment 2778821
do you consider zyzz ethnic or white, and if ethnic would you racially abuse him in ireland if you knew you could take him (i.e. fear of getting beat up is not a factor)

Slayed ugly ass bitches indeed. Nothing impressive here.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Narcissus🥀, PseduoAryan and 2 others
that's what most of the "psl gods" do
Not true. Psl gods slay whatever the fuck is on the road, while this nigga Zyzz only slays low quality gross sluts.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
based on no actual evidence btw
Just look at Safirs vids where he conquer woman wherever he goes, zyzz only picks up ugly ass sheboons from parties

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 6ft4
do you consider zyzz ethnic or white, and if ethnic would you racially abuse him in ireland if you knew you could take him (i.e. fear of getting beat up is not a factor)
I consider him an honorary white

He was race pilled and dyed his hair brown and wore blue contacts (his stripper name was Aaron jfl)

Then for some reason darkens his skin to Indian level

all scripted btw for his gay tiktok
Sounds like somebody is jelly. Of course you are going to make an excuse in your head to make yourself feel better.

Then for some reason darkens his skin to Indian level
he used to look curry af when he was younger, but then whitemaxxed and ascended to chad, wonder where was actually from tho (i'm pretty sure i heard he was russian/chechnyan/caucasian or sum shit but i'm not sure)

Sounds like somebody is jelly. Of course you are going to make an excuse in your head to make yourself feel better.
i remember when i still believed in the tooth fairy

he used to look curry af when he was younger, but then whitemaxxed and ascended to chad, wonder where was actually from tho (i'm pretty sure i heard he was russian but i'm not sure)
hes mixed russian

he was very high inhib. if u followed him around on bodybuilding forums ans 4chan u would know

he admitted several times he cant talk to girls at all and needs to get approached etc

he was very high inhib. if u followed him around on bodybuilding forums ans 4chan u would know

he admitted several times he cant talk to girls at all and needs to get approached etc
No he danced in front of everyone

he used to look curry af when he was younger, but then whitemaxxed and ascended to chad, wonder where was actually from tho (i'm pretty sure i heard he was russian/chechnyan/caucasian or sum shit but i'm not sure)
half russian half iranian. rich family so he got all the surgeries and roids he needed

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
half russian half iranian. rich family so he got all the surgeries and roids he needed
he had one of of the craziest ascensions, from mtn currycel to white adjacent gigachad

Cap 🤣 he is half armenian and half Australian you dumb fuck

no fucking way, if he was half white/anlgo and half armenian he would look WAY whiter than he does, he would basically be fully white passing

Stab yourself in the eyes, you'll get them

he used to look curry af when he was younger, but then whitemaxxed and ascended to chad, wonder where was actually from tho (i'm pretty sure i heard he was russian but i'm not sure)

He was Kurdish (and Armenian according to phenos vid) but lived in Russia when young
He has no Russian or white Australian DNA
He had the best all round aesthetics right before getting the half sleeve imo

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and yeeyeeslayer
thank you for making me aware of your low iq and indiandness

ignored

did you know him from those forums semi personally, like in the same way that us .org users know each other here?

thank you for making me aware of your low iq and indiandness

ignored
Nigga what the fuck
He would legit approach any hot female he would see
In shape, tall, good frame, decent face

did you know him from those forums semi personally, like in the same way that us .org users know each other here?
i remember on old forum i used to lurk made a post on the day he died so i didnt know him personally. but he got me into the gym and i was pretty obsessed with him after his death so i watched all the zyzz videos, read his posts from misc and /fit/ etc

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and yeeyeeslayer
i remember on old forum i used to lurk made a post on the day he died so i didnt know him personally. but he got me into the gym and i was pretty obsessed with him after his death so i watched all the zyzz videos, read his posts from misc and /fit/ etc
holy shit that was ages ago you must've been like 13-14

• +1
Reactions: buflek
everyone laugh at this low iq subhuman thinking he can correct me while being wrong himself

KYS you disgusting incel alone being on a forum with low iq dogs like you makes me embarrassed

i never made it

These are his parents btw

Zyzz looks like his mother and Chestbrah looks like his father

Zyzz was the most lethal combo of mogger looks + high IQ + low inhib in living memory

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
everyone laugh at this low iq subhuman thinking he can correct me while being wrong himself

KYS you disgusting incel alone being on a forum with low iq dogs like you makes me embarrassed
Funny how you replied twice later to bump your shitty thread. Accept that you will die alone boyo. Lay down and rot, it's over for you

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
He was Kurdish (and Armenian according to phenos vid) but lived in Russia when young
He has no Russian or white Australian DNA
He had the best all round aesthetics right before getting the half sleeve imo

View attachment 2778838

View attachment 2778839
tbh his dark skin is the only ethnic thing about him, his actual facial features (and structure) are white adjacent/med passing.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4