zyzz max starting soon

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
might just say fuck it and roid max to fuck, no heavy shit at the start the but i’d probably go for just test, i’ve heard sarms fuck up your t levels same with all oral only cycles, from what i’ve seen test is just the best to run but if i start losing hair or get bad gyno i’m fucking it off

might just say fuck it and roid max to fuck, no heavy shit at the start the but i’d probably go for just test, i’ve heard sarms fuck up your t levels same with all oral only cycles, from what i’ve seen test is just the best to run but if i start losing hair or get bad gyno i’m fucking it off
Research more. Just about anything you do (especially test) is going to destroy your natural test production. And depending how long you're on for, it may never come back. Make sure you know everything about it, what PCT you're getting, AI, doing blood work, etc. Even then, the recovery phase is going to be terrible and you'll feel like crap. Not to mention the possibility of being infertile

Imo don't do it, but if you do make sure you know EVERYTHING there is to know

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
Research more. Just about anything you do (especially test) is going to destroy your natural test production. And depending how long you're on for, it may never come back. Make sure you know everything about it, what PCT you're getting, AI, doing blood work, etc. Even then, the recovery phase is going to be terrible and you'll feel like crap. Not to mention the possibility of being infertile

Imo don't do it, but if you do make sure you know EVERYTHING there is to know
it’s so dumb to do health wise but it’s so fucking tempting just for how you feel while on it and how much gains you will make faster than if you were natty, but it’s also effort as fuck researching all into it, i got into it before and fuck me is there a lot to learn about it, i also think i’ve got pretty fucked hard gainer genetics too

enclomiphene (T) and ibutamoren (GH) don’t destroy natural levels because they make your body secrete more so i don’t believe they need therapy after.

enclomiphene (T) and ibutamoren (GH) don’t destroy natural levels because they make your body secrete more so i don’t believe they need therapy after.
i’ve heard people talk about enclo more recently saying it’s better than T