ZyzzReincarnate Maxxing?

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
ZyzzReincarnate had a PSL 3-3.5 face but abseloutely ascended and body mogs everybody to death now. This is all the stuff he used over the years as said in his post.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

Thoughts on running all of these?

Rofl dont run it at the same time, just do cycles with a few of those. Apart from the vitamines which seem kinda cope anyway.

Rofl dont run it at the same time, just do cycles with a few of those. Apart from the vitamines which seem kinda cope anyway.
Yeah I figured but Im debating if I should just stick with doing SARMS or if I should add pro hormones in

Yeah I figured but Im debating if I should just stick with doing SARMS or if I should add pro hormones in
Running a simple test cycle with proper nutrition and training should give you incredible gains

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Running a simple test cycle with proper nutrition and training should give you incredible gains
Kinda hard for me to get my hands on test

Parents or customs issues?
Parents and Im too much of a pussy to inject
What I can do with RAD 140 and LGD is buy the powder and tell them its pre workout

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Parents and Im too much of a pussy to inject
What I can do with RAD 140 and LGD is buy the powder and tell them its pre workout
well in that case it’s a good stack to run for dry gains

well in that case it’s a good stack to run for dry gains
Was thinking a Lean bulk with RAD 140 and MK 677 but Im wondering if I should do an Ostarine base first

in my experience all the guys who abuse hormones and don't have fame look very needy and sad
just use it in moderarion

like you have to compensate a small dick or something you know

like you have to compensate a small dick or something you know
If we are signed up to this forum we are all trying to over compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and SteveRogers
yeah just don't make it obivious for others
Thats why I was thinking of running a low dose of RAD 140 for lean gains and MK677 to dry out

Not planning on getting huge because that’s where you start looking like a tryhard