1.4 mouth to nose ratio.I want to wide my mouth.Any users who succeed ? I need help

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
Title

Attachments

• FEFB157E-7D51-4758-9505-DA6B042806C0.jpeg
    FEFB157E-7D51-4758-9505-DA6B042806C0.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 110
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Just get MSE. Slightly widens Zygo width and smile and gives a wider palette. Also, you look like a supreme faggot holding your lips like that. Stop frauding.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, bugeye, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Just get MSE. Slightly widens Zygo width and smile and gives a wider palette. Also, you look like a supreme faggot holding your lips like that. Stop frauding.
How expensive is to get mse ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I have read it is like 10k but that may be based on the provider. Could probably find it for a bit less.
Shitttt.It’s fcking expensive

I have read it is like 10k but that may be based on the provider. Could probably find it for a bit less.
wtf are faggots actually paying for that shit?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4797
Shitttt.It’s fcking expensive

Yeah, it is not the be all end all. I will probably get it for myself because my palate is narrow plus the Zygos benefits seem to be nice (nothing extraordinary). It is meant to be the precursor to all other beneficial surgeries to offset bad development. You have decent bones already. You just need more forward third projection and slightly better Zygos tbh.

Yeah, it is not the be all end all. I will probably get it for myself because my palate is narrow plus the Zygos benefits seem to be nice (nothing extraordinary). It is meant to be the precursor to all other beneficial surgeries to offset bad development. You have decent bones already. You just need more forward third projection and slightly better Zygos tbh.
insane waste of money imo considering that it wont magically make you chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
insane waste of money imo considering that it wont magically make you chad

I may do it for palatal expansion and slight Zygos expansion but everyone should know it's not a massive upgrade in PSL. I would combine it with a lower third surgery and something for upper third (like improving eyes/more Zygos projection like ZSO) for maximum PSL benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
dude that is fine

i have like a 1.35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I may do it for palatal expansion and slight Zygos expansion but everyone should know it's not a massive upgrade in PSL. I would combine it with a lower third surgery and something for upper third (like improving eyes/more Zygos projection like ZSO) for maximum PSL benefit.
after that you better moneymaxx or its over for you

You are right tho.You need to fix your palate first with mse and then start with the surgeries

Yeah wider mouth would suit you
either get mouth widening with eppley or use a mouth widening applicance and pray to gandy you don't get folds - worked well for me so far

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
after that you better moneymaxx or its over for you

Already moneymaxxing lol. Be smart with your money (allocate most to savings and just have spending money for necessities in your chequing) and saving for surgeries is not hard at all. Plus investing in low level stocks yields good money after a year+.

• +1
You are right tho.You need to fix your palate first with mse and then start with the surgeries

Yeah, I got a similar "problem" to Cavill in the amount of teeth show when I am smiling. MSE fixes that. My plan after that is Bimax with CCW or IMDO after CCW with Genio and Lefort (basically Bimax).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Already moneymaxxing lol. Be smart with your money (allocate most to savings and just have spending money for necessities in your chequing) and saving for surgeries is not hard at all. Plus investing in low level stocks yields good money after a year+.
Bro can u teach me how to invest in stocks ? I can give you some tips for slaying.Dm me

i will never do surgery i was just talking about you cause thats not 2 dollars you are gonna be spending

Bro can u teach me how to invest in stocks ? I can give you some tips for slaying.Dm me

I have no problem slaying lmao. Just have to get back to being as lean as I was in 2017. I just started, but for start ups, my friend showed me the robo investor. You basically put a certain amount of money (I put 500) into an automatic "robo" investor and it accumulates interest over time as it buys and sells stocks based on the analytics of the system you get it from (it's on my phone so I will have to link it later). It's more for long term than short term so you can just work or look at other ways to make money as that slowly accumulates. It's almost like a secondary savings account.

i will never do surgery i was just talking about you cause thats not 2 dollars you are gonna be spending

No doubt. That's why you have to think long term about your money beforehand.

• +1
Dr. Ting bro. You'd be suprised at how cheap it is, even considering he's the best MSE provider currently

So just order from Ting and have an ortho in your state do it?

mse is not going to widen the mouth...

Illusion of a wider mouth due to more teeth showing due to wider palette.
Not a wider mouth, and most of the time your mouth will be closed and you wont be showing teeth. So, your mouth wont be wider.

Only thing that makes mouth wider is mouth stretching with an appliance or surgery.

Btw the tradeoff with a wider palate is you get less hollow cheeks. But thats up to a person to decide what they want.

Not a wider mouth, and most of the time your mouth will be closed and you wont be showing teeth. So, your mouth wont be wider.

Only thing that makes mouth wider is mouth stretching with an appliance or surgery.

Btw the tradeoff with a wider palate is you get less hollow cheeks. But thats up to a person to decide what they want.

Hmm. Well I plan on ZSO in the future. Think it's worth getting MSE for my narrow palate?

Damn ronald gained alot of mouth width from mse man. And did the appliance work for u and is it permanent man.

Damn ronald gained alot of mouth width from mse man. And did the appliance work for u and is it permanent man.
if you look at other mse results a lot of them have no mouth width increase
as i said i stopped and im starting it again this week.
yes it is permanent after a few months. if you stretch any soft tissue in your body for like 6 months or more it becomes permanent

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
Have not measured yet. Will do so when I go to my Ortho next. If I had to guess, probably a bit under 40. Maybe 38?
not bad. but measurements like this also depends on your face size and ratios. for example ipd and byzygo width. do you know yours?

not bad. but measurements like this also depends on your face size and ratios. for example ipd and byzygo width. do you know yours?

No idea how to measure them. How do I do that?

Don't bother for MSE its actually a meme for PSL increase
Try mouth widening appliances, works legit and your mouth shape needs to be stretched, you would benefit greatly

if you look at other mse results a lot of them have no mouth width increase
as i said i stopped and im starting it again this week.
yes it is permanent after a few months. if you stretch any soft tissue in your body for like 6 months or more it becomes permanent
any nasolabial folds? how long have you been stretching?

look up how to measure them

Do not have a ruler ironically so I did a rough estimate based on the length of my phone (6s which is 5.44 inches long).

Marked where the point of my Zygos started on the phone to the end, my Zygos on the other end was slightly wider than the end of the phone, roughly half an inch, so about 6 inches in total (marginally less accounting for exact measurements). So between 14.99 (low end) to 15.24 (6 inches high end).

Did the same with my IPD, marked with my eye, put a marker on paper where one pupil is to the other and came up with 2.5 inches or roughly 63 mm.