My Nose and lips both are brutal!

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
It goes on my nerves to have have such a weird combo. I have a wide nose and short mouth, and it just ruins nearly evry pic. Idk what to do because, my first option would be leave it like that, second option, get rhino. Problem is idk how much rhino would effect me. What do yall say get rhino or not? (tho i know my chin is subhuman too, i kinda would prefer, rhino because genioplasty alot more expensive )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_152005_com.snapchat.android_edit_906312526103892.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_152005_com.snapchat.android_edit_906312526103892.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240412_152840.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_152840.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240412_152900.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_152900.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluderbra
get lower lip reduction adn oyu will be all good.

Rhino is definetely worth it for you, the lips, if they stick out because your teeth align weirdly you can get that fixed, if they're like that by themselves, leave it as it is.

It goes on my nerves to have have such a weird combo. I have a wide nose and short mouth, and it just ruins nearly evry pic. Idk what to do because, my first option would be leave it like that, second option, get rhino. Problem is idk how much rhino would effect me. What do yall say get rhino or not? (tho i know my chin is subhuman too, i kinda would prefer, rhino because genioplasty alot more expensive )
Sliding genio and a rhino = chadlite

Rhino is definetely worth it for you, the lips, if they stick out because your teeth align weirdly you can get that fixed, if they're like that by themselves, leave it as it is.
get lower lip reduction adn oyu will be all good.
Yea im currently seeing the problem with my lips too, good thing is lip reduction aint even that expensive in my country, just would need to find someone who would do a good job on the lips

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
My teeth ain't the problem i generally just have big ass lips

Dogshit chin

Honestly not big failos

• +1
Reactions: Alex_notmogging
Slavic whore lip

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Then save. 16-19 i saved and now I’m getting rhino in less than a month
Aight yea i can actually try to do some money over internet, getting card soon