• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet and 12 others
chads.me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380, Boo and 11 others

Chad but beware of the reaper that should not be spoken of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, ShineBright, Deleted member 2969 and 16 others
what's your ethnicity?

Looksmax can form their own model agency soon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: leprechauncel, WideZygos, Alexanderr and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Notorious and Deleted member 2621
This guy has massive appeal irl btw from what I remember. 6'3, massive frame and a 6 PSL FACE. This is the competition that we are up against in bars/clubs. It never, ever, ever started for us...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Alexanderr, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
This guy has massive appeal irl btw from what I remember. 6'3, massive frame and a 6 PSL FACE. This is the competition that we are up against in bars/clubs. It never, ever, ever started for us...
My frame now

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Basedtheticz, Ritalincell and 16 others
Lol to what do i owe the pleasure
your username and the kortajarenalurking give you a very interesting aura lol, I remember your account from my lurking days in march

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Subhuman Philtrum
nice, skincare should always be prioritised

Wow, such a mogger, but one thing i noticed is that too narrow waist on man looks kind of uncanny and childish, you shoud work on obliques and abs with havy weight to thicked it little bit.

• +1
Reactions: qwertyasdfgh and AscensionMillenium
Wow, such a mogger, but one thing i noticed is that too narrow waist on man looks kind of uncanny and childish, you shoud work on obliques and abs with havy weight to thicked it little bit.
My waist is 30 inch, thats a good number.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

His waist is not too narrow. It's his tiny ribcage that is his frame failo. On the one hand, it gives the perception of an increased shoulder - waist ratio but likely makes him look more unimpressive irl + smaller in a shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, qwertyasdfgh, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Yep started ketoconazole shampo and finasteride this week
What do u notice? Holly shit always update me please. I wonder how it will affect gymceldom

What do u notice? Holly shit always update me please. I wonder how it will affect gymceldom
Idk, i am planing 2 blast and Cruise test in The future anyway..

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yh me too mirin
I got covid and lost 6kgs in 2 weeks, 4 weeks now since the disease started cant smel or taste anything.. And gyms closed.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and RAITEIII
Fuck someone with actual Stacy appeal. You fuck a lot of 8+/10 women?

What are the benefits of having your looks? Do girls ever approach you?

His waist is not too narrow. It's his tiny ribcage that is his frame failo. On the one hand, it gives the perception of an increased shoulder - waist ratio but likely makes him look more unimpressive irl + smaller in a shirt.
Yeah, makes him look like an albino Avatar. Still good-looking nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
What a gigamogger
Insane competition we got

This just proves the importance of gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing (in that order). Skinmaxxing helps too, but not as much as the rest. If you look at his face, you can see that he doesn't look amazing if you crop out the muscular physique and large neck, he has low PFL and a bad nose, but just because he is looksmaxxed he looks great, like a guy who would have a lot of success in bars and clubs, assuming he is not a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, nonserviam and SubhumanCurrycel
What are the benefits of having your looks? Do girls ever approach you?
IT happens, i get attentio
This just proves the importance of gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing (in that order). Skinmaxxing helps too, but not as much as the rest. If you look at his face, you can see that he doesn't look amazing if you crop out the muscular physique and large neck, he has low PFL and a bad nose, but just because he is looksmaxxed he looks great, like a guy who would have a lot of success in bars and clubs, assuming he is not a manlet.
Whats pfl?

Just jealous maxx bro
Since i remember i always had girls with crushes on me.. Idk how many Times but it happened irl and on social media, i even got some offers from suger mommys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
IT happens, i get attentio

Whats pfl?
Like me, your eyes are small in comparison to the size of your jaw, this fucks up your harmony and makes you look normie in the face, and it does the exact same thing to me. However, like I said, you are proof that for a normie, getting a muscular ripped body and a thick neck is enough to look amazing, so if i achieve the same things you did, then I will look a lot like you do now and it will help me a lot and since I am very tall, I'll win over most of my competition and getting laid will become very easy.

PFL is the length of your eyes, the bigger the length of your eyes, the more attractive you look, if you have a big jawline, you need to have very wide eyes otherwise you whole face won't be as proportional as it could be and that is the problem. The problem is that it cannot be fixed but the good thing is that it doesn't matter because you still look great since you are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.

Since i remember i always had girls with crushes on me.. Idk how many Times but it happened irl and on social media, i even got some offers from suger mommys
Crushes I believe that, but to like have girls approach you randomly? Ever happened?

Yep, at school, bus station, clubs,online etc.. Why does it matter?
Because I’m chadlite and it only happened to me one time, although I was living in a more conservative country most of my life tbh.

Like me, your eyes are small in comparison to the size of your jaw, this fucks up your harmony and makes you look normie in the face, and it does the exact same thing to me. However, like I said, you are proof that for a normie, getting a muscular ripped body and a thick neck is enough to look amazing, so if i achieve the same things you did, then I will look a lot like you do now and it will help me a lot and since I am very tall, I'll win over most of my competition and getting laid will become very easy.

PFL is the length of your eyes, the bigger the length of your eyes, the more attractive you look, if you have a big jawline, you need to have very wide eyes otherwise you whole face won't be as proportional as it could be and that is the problem. The problem is that it cannot be fixed but the good thing is that it doesn't matter because you still look great since you are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.
Better angle?

Mirin you Chad, ngl

Can you do a candid of looking straight and not above

How old?

Also reaper is coming for you boyo you better start running.

Holy fuck 191 cm? Chad tier