Skincare is a scam

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Never going to do any form of skincare again, this is all bullshit. Every time i follow a good skincare routine it just get fucking worse. I’ll just cut out sugar and keep up good hygiene. Skincare is a scam made by jews. Fuck this shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: raumDEuter, VivaCristoRey, Jonas2k7 and 5 others
what did you think was going to happen if you started applying chemicals to your skin without fixing the underlying lifestyle issues causing it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww, Youㅤ and Zeta
@MakinItHappen

what did you think was going to happen if you started applying chemicals to your skin without fixing the underlying lifestyle issues causing it.
I fixed the underlying lifestyle issues. But i kept going with the retarded overdoing skincare. Stopping that shit as we speak

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
correct. If u have acne accutane is the only way

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and xeqri
correct. If u have acne accutane is the only way
Don’t really got acne it’s more just giant bumps forming under my skin almost like i hit my head and its swollen. I fucking hate it

I fixed the underlying lifestyle issues. But i kept going with the retarded overdoing skincare. Stopping that shit as we speak
skincare isn't a mask to make up for a shitty lifestyle, it's mostly preventative anti-ageing.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, awesomemc101 and Zeta
skincare isn't a mask to make up for a shitty lifestyle, it's mostly preventative anti-ageing.
What can i do to improve my skin asap?

False, I’m a Jew and I use skincare

True, gut and liver health is more important. I only use sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
fix your diet first.
what if i eat quite well but still get acne
is there anything in particular i need to avoid?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Zeta
Never going to do any form of skincare again, this is all bullshit. Every time i follow a good skincare routine it just get fucking worse. I’ll just cut out sugar and keep up good hygiene. Skincare is a scam made by jews. Fuck this shit.

Skin is the largest organ of the body. We can see from an external point of view how healthy we are based on our skin. Focus on your internal health and skin will improve.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Skin is the largest organ of the body. We can see from an external point of view how healthy we are based on our skin. Focus on your internal health and skin will improve.
But i fucking do

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
But i fucking do
Ngl I coped with this and stopped skincare, my skin has never been worse

skincare isn't cope for me

• +1
Reactions: nofap and gooner888
@MakinItHappen

Only LTNs come out with his mantra. He's cucked by his genetics and I can't help him. Let him dabble in his misery.

Double jaw surgery for him.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG

No, it's not. It works.

I am 30 and skincare de-aged me 3-4 years in the last 1 year. And I am not making this up, but get it from other ppl weekly.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
No, it's not. It works.

I am 30 and skincare de-aged me 3-4 years in the last 1 year. And I am not making this up, but get it from other ppl weekly.
Your life is over boyo

I’m gonna stay healthy but I’ll stop skincare, of course i will keep showering and stuff, I’ll let you guys know

Accutane or death

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Cleanser+Spf+moisturizer is enough and all u need

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane