I've descended.

Lukkas

Lukkas

Iron
I don't know if I'm descending or if my body dysmorphia is coming back but my mandible is not long enough and I am not seeing any more results, the last thing I can do is lose weight and keep doing my skincare, I don't know what to do at this point, yeah I could just get surgery but my parents don't approve of it at all, I don't blame them but I don't see mewing results, I thought I was seeing results but the more I went bp I just frauded more and more, if a girl comes up to me and I have to talk to her my frauding will stop and I will turn ugly in less than a second, it's over for me unless I just keep this shit up when I move out or something, I still get girls and have a good life but it ruins me every time I look in the mirror.

• So Sad
Reactions: Axii
have you tried bonesmashing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
I don't know if I'm descending or if my body dysmorphia is coming back but my mandible is not long enough and I am not seeing any more results, the last thing I can do is lose weight and keep doing my skincare, I don't know what to do at this point, yeah I could just get surgery but my parents don't approve of it at all, I don't blame them but I don't see mewing results, I thought I was seeing results but the more I went bp I just frauded more and more, if a girl comes up to me and I have to talk to her my frauding will stop and I will turn ugly in less than a second, it's over for me unless I just keep this shit up when I move out or something, I still get girls and have a good life but it ruins me every time I look in the mirror.
losing weight and skin care is the only "looksmaxes" you are doing. Mewing won't do shit, it's cope. Just try to get the natural tongue posture and don't expect anything.

You retarded fucking faggot if you're not going to post your picture you retarde spic cunt faggot nigger you should nnot be talking about shit like you descended nigger faggot none of us can see you here fucking kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Gigatyrone69, Axii and 1 other person
mogged

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Gigatyrone69
Bonesmash brain to fix mental illness

You retarded fucking faggot if you're not going to post your picture you retarde spic cunt faggot nigger you should nnot be talking about shit like you descended nigger faggot none of us can see you here fucking kill yourself
my man, it seems that you have a lot of hate inside you...

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
Update: I haven't descended and I mog you all