1 year since i joined this asylum

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
20240427 134149

At least i have this view while reading subhuman curry incels argue now JFL

Looksmaxxed from beyond subhuman to low-mid LTN. Did 1 surgery althought i planned to do 2 (the rhino i was supposed to get).

tagging bhais: @Michael Myers @Clown Show @hopecel @BoredPrince @seethe @gookstar @garoupilled_ @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @AlexBrown84 @shabby890

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, cyprian_tomaszewski, Sny and 13 others
That's a beautiful view, brat. I wish I could have been there with you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, <6PSLcel and aspiringexcel
That's a beautiful view, brat. I wish I could have been there with you.
Im at my grandparents house in slums of Zadar now ill post more pics of the sea JFL

Also JFL at "brat" its "brate" because croatian has 7 different cases

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cytoplasm, hopecel, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Im at my grandparents house in slums of Zadar now ill post more pics of the sea JFL
That place mogs. You should move there. And for sure, post more pics! I haven't slept yet. JFL.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
That place mogs. You should move there. And for sure, post more pics! I haven't slept yet. JFL.
JFL its gigaexpensive due to rich touristcels. Basically over for anyone living on the coast of croatia ESPECIALLY Dubrovnik.

However ppl here are a lot more NT that in Zagreb for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL its gigaexpensive due to rich touristcels. Basically over for anyone living on the coast of croatia ESPECIALLY Dubrovnik.

However ppl here are a lot more NT that in Zagreb for some reason.
I just saw Dubrovnik on the map and I was jokingly gonna say something about it but I didn't. Maybe Zagreb is the city of non-NTs?

• JFL
@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @apocalypse @aotfan456

I always forget to tag you niggas
I just saw Dubrovnik on the map and I was jokingly gonna say something about it but I didn't. Maybe Zagreb is the city of non-NTs?
Zagreb has a shit ton of Nepalcels and random Albaniacels

But still i think its because the niggas on the coast are happier due to being able to go to the beach everyday

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, ReadBooksEveryday, apocalypse and 1 other person
@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension @apocalypse @aotfan456

I always forget to tag you niggas

Zagreb has a shit ton of Nepalcels and random Albaniacels

But still i think its because the niggas on the coast are happier due to being able to go to the beach everyday
View attachment 2883210
Nepalis are cool! I met a few.

• JFL
Nepalis are cool! I met a few.
Everyone absoloutely everyone here despises them especiay in Zagreb and Split just because theyre brown and deliver food. Some of them truly did sexually assault little girls tho. Brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Michael Myers
Everyone absoloutely everyone here despises them especiay in Zagreb and Split just because theyre brown and deliver food. Some of them truly did sexually assault little girls tho. Brutal.
When I meant cool Nepalis I meant the ones that look like this:

Not these poojeets LARPing as Nepali.

Proves my point, even overseas while LARPing as Nepali will these poojeets rape. Typical Bharati.

• JFL
View attachment 2883189

Looksmaxxed from beyond subhuman to low-mid LTN. Did 1 surgery althought i planned to do 2 (the rhino i was supposed to get).

tagging bhais: @Michael Myers @Clown Show @hopecel @BoredPrince @seethe @gookstar @garoupilled_ @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @AlexBrown84 @shabby890
hocemo creepshots iz Zadra!

inace koliko dugo planiras ostati na forumu bhai? ja razmisljam da ga aktivno napustim do datuma kad sam pristupio ngl

• Love it
nice, i need rhino and i think that alone would get me to low htn

• Love it
hocemo creepshots iz Zadra!

inace koliko dugo planiras ostati na forumu bhai? ja razmisljam da ga aktivno napustim do datuma kad sam pristupio ngl
ti ne znas kolko ja obozavam ovaj forum bukv nikad i da sam gigachad jer previse cageam tu

June 3rd si se joino barem napisi discord u grupu onu prije nego sto odes brate

Al meni ovo ne utjece lose na mentalno zdravlje tebi bi mozda moglo

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
ti ne znas kolko ja obozavam ovaj forum bukv nikad i da sam gigachad jer previse cageam tu

June 3rd si se joino barem napisi discord u grupu onu prije nego sto odes brate

Al meni ovo ne utjece lose na mentalno zdravlje tebi bi mozda moglo
forum mi ne utice lose na mentalno zdravlje stavise i meni je zanimljivo tu i kad god udjem izvristim od smijeha

ali

generalno mislim da sam previse vremena izgubio tu i da sam zapostavio razlog zasto sam pristupio forumu jer mi se zadnje vrijeme sve svodi na shitpost dok imam 200+ nepregledanih bookmark-ova ngl

postoji mnogo drugih stvari koje moram unaprijediti u zivotu pa zato msm da cu napustiti forum ali uglavnom javicu se tu sam jos makar mjesec dana :ogre::ogre:

• +1
View attachment 2883189

how do you heightfraud at the beach? I can't be outed as an amnesiamaxxer in the summer :feelswhy:

• JFL
how do you heightfraud at the beach? I can't be outed as an amnesiamaxxer in the summer :feelswhy:
I wear old sneakers and swim with them in the pool. My excuse is that im allergic to sea urchins which works because theres lots of them in croatia.

I fraud from 173cm to 180cm btw.

I used to wear 10cm lifts but now i only do 8

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I wear old sneakers and swim with them in the pool. My excuse is that im allergic to sea urchins which works because theres lots of them in croatia.

I fraud from 173cm to 180cm btw.

I used to wear 10cm lifts but now i only do 8
that's high IQ bro, maybe i'll buy some swimming shoes that are pretty tall

i also fraud 7 cm but the nike 2090 i wear are kinda non-NT, do you have some NT heightfrauding shoes?

The only problem is PE, i'll just have to be late every time so i can change when there is no one watching lol. otherwise they'll see my lifts

why do you fraud less now btw? you got caught or is it just uncomfotable? am asking so much questions because it's rare to meet a dedicated fraudmaxxer

that's high IQ bro, maybe i'll buy some swimming shoes that are pretty tall

i also fraud 7 cm but the nike 2090 i wear are kinda non-NT, do you have some NT heightfrauding shoes?

The only problem is PE, i'll just have to be late every time so i can change when there is no one watching lol. otherwise they'll see my lifts

why do you fraud less now btw? you got caught or is it just uncomfotable? am asking so much questions because it's rare to meet a dedicated fraudmaxxer
Meant to say beach not pool JFL. But id do it at a pool too idc.

I Barely do PE i legit have an F there but my homeroom teacher hell take care of it at the end of the year because im generally a gokd student

Im frauding less to see if people will notice so one day, if i somehow grow to 180cm i can just stop frauding

It was GIGAUNCOMFORTABLE the first 6 months and my feet are full of scars from blisters (once had 24 blisters in total) and most of my socks are stained with blood:lul:

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski