I APPROACHED 100 FOIDS (GIGAOVER) (GTFIH)

Yeah don't cold approach foids if you're capped at MTN and short
I mean this shit is as brutal as it gets, I feel sorry for you but you're literally asking for it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: czwarty, aspiringexcel and SurgeryEnjoyer
people here don't even softmax and then complain lmfao. shouldnt even think about hardmax till u max out your softmaxxing
7000 languages in the world and bro chose to speak facts

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
This feels like a larp, at least one should give you a number/ig? Do you ask them for a date or to fuck wtf

• JFL
7000 languages in the world and bro chose to speak facts
OP is probably larping, out of 100 foids at least one should have given her number or ig or smth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and aspiringexcel
@aspiringexcel what did you actually ask from these foids to be rejected?

What were the proportion of rude / polite rejections?
They were quite polite, 75% were polite
This feels like a larp, at least one should give you a number/ig? Do you ask them for a date or to fuck wtf
Asked them for an IG/snap.
OP is probably larping, out of 100 foids at least one should have given her number or ig or smth
No numbers for my subhumanity. Youre acting like this isnt an incel forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Jungcuck, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
No numbers for my subhumanity. Youre acting like this isnt an invel forum jfl
Idk man when I tried asking IGs/phone numbers I had like 70% success rate and landed a date within 15 approaches this just feels like a larp

• JFL
Idk man when I tried asking IGs/phone numbers I had like 70% success rate and landed a date within 15 approaches this just feels like a larp
Even my ugly friend had surprisingly high success rate XD

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and aspiringexcel
This is the nigga that wants a race transplant because of how ugly he is :lul:

You mog me thats why, youre a mtn with body halo and im truecel
Over for me then

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
This is the nigga that wants a race transplant because of how ugly he is :lul:

You mog me thats why, youre a mtn with body halo and im truecel

Over for me then
Take the kazakhpill

• JFL
Reactions: 444, hopecel, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Doubt it tbh. Not to be mean to op but his current looks level and height combined with the fact that most cold approaches fail because people are simply not in a setting where they are looking for a partner (Yes, chad has it infinitely better than a MTN but still gets underwhelming results compared to clubs/tinder because people there actually seek a partner) makes it believable that they would say no. You can be prime gandy (minus the jew nose) but if those girls are there to chill between them/have a determined purpose than you’re bound to have a lesser than expected outcome.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and aspiringexcel
Tbh if you ask in person they might give you an ig/number just because they feel uncomfortable/are scared of a negative reaction in the moment, but later they ghost you or said ig/number turns out to be fake

• So Sad
Kazakh transracial femboy asked, i deliver. Thanks hyungbhai @mrriceguy
View attachment 2388062
Heres the first part where i approached 50 foids

Also, i wore my lifts this time so instead of approaching as a 169cms tall subhuman, i was 182cms tall

PART 1: SLUMS NEAR THE ART SHOP, 9 FOIDS
I had to buy some pencils for my cousin (got payed 10 jewros to do that because shes a lazy subhuman) The best looking foid was an alt HTB. I creepshotted this so-called BBC for some reason JFL.
View attachment 2388065
This one was a LTB with death tier IPD.
View attachment 2388067
Got rejected by all of them

PART 2: THE SLUMS AROUND A SHOPPING MALL, 23 FOIDS

This shopping mall is a subhuman magnet. So many bloatmaxxed niggas. Some LTB with fucked body proportions told me "Oh hell nah" in english:lul:. She had the tiktok rotter pheno, would be on this site if she was a male.
View attachment 2388073
Some HQNP foids (one was a stacylite) asked me to play some goofy ass game with them after rejecting me. They were very nice but it was clear they were disgusted by my subhumanity. Giga JFL at their non-NTness. The HQNP foids here tend to be quite crazy but at least they have nice personalies and theyre fun. They also caged at me when i lost 3 times (ovER for me)
View attachment 2388090
PART 3: IN THE MALL, 12 FOIDS
This foid was very fashionmaxxed, i liked her vibes.
View attachment 2388110
Then i approached 8 more foids and went to get ice cream. It mogged.
View attachment 2388114
Then this gook and his gf walked in, luckily the table near me was empty so i was able to creepshot them and analyze their failos.
I chimp out every time i see a gook JFL. They looked very happy and lifemogged me, it was the foids birthday, however 10 minutes later the guy got the foid a cake with blueberries (shes allergic to them) so she got mad at him and aggressively started answering to calls of people that wanted to say happy bday to her. The guy was truly a gigasubhuman, the foid was a mtb haloed by coloring halo. The foid heightmogged me beacuse she was wearing heels. Why tf do tall foids wear heels. Its truly brootal in the giraffe lands. My gookbhai claims the guy is probably from Hong Kong or Japan. Over for burberrycels.
View attachment 2388113
Last time i went on an adventure of asking foids out i also saw a gook JFL.
Got rejected by all of the foids

PART 4: ON MY WAY HOME, 6 FOIDS

On my way to the tram my lifts started getting extremely uncomfortable. As i write this i am trying to heal the 9 blisters on my toes. Also i think these 2 foids noticed me creepshotting them
View attachment 2388129

"You have to approach at least 100 foids out bro, at least one of them will say yes :soy: :soy: " NO APPROACHING FOR YOU IF YOURE SUB-HTN.

In conclusion: ITS OVER.

@TRUE_CEL @ceo @BoredPrince @hopecel @khvirgin @SecularIslamist @dakchuh @nineteen @Jhon Smith @CFW432 @Kristin @comingtothisJFL @Geneticist @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @NerdcelThundercok @ascension @Preston @incel194012940
I swear i have Seen this Post before, is this a reposts?

• Hmm...
I swear i have Seen this Post before, is this a reposts?
No bhai, i made a thread approaching 50 foids a month ago and now i approached 50 more foids

No bhai, i made a thread approaching 50 foids a month ago and now i approached 50 more foids
I specifically remember the Images....
Guess mY brain IS tricking me.

Imagine just reposting 2 ton3 year old Stories for rep

• Hmm...
I specifically remember the Images....
Guess mY brain IS tricking me.

Imagine just reposting 2 ton3 year old Stories for rep
Wtf nigga i took those pictures myself. I doubt anyone from the slums of Zagreb did this 2 years ago. What a tale.

Wtf nigga i took those pictures myself. I doubt anyone from the slums of Zagreb did this 2 years ago. What a tale.
Imagine having this Low of a Reading comprehension.
I admited my mistake

• Hmm...
100 approaches and 0 results is pretty brutal, are you really socially awkward or something? Mirin that you're doing something though respect, mog me

• JFL
100 approaches and 0 results is pretty brutal, are you really socially awkward or something? Mirin that you're doing something though respect, mog me
Im very low inhib and i made a foid piss herself from laughter once because i said something funny.

No low inhibness or jestermaxxing for my face.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Im very low inhib and i made a foid piss herself from laughter once because i said something funny.

No low inhibness or jestermaxxing for my face.
oofy doofy game will get you a Stacy in no time

• JFL
View attachment 2388062

Also, i wore my lifts this time so instead of approaching as a 169cms tall subhuman, i was 182cms tall

I had to buy some pencils for my cousin (got payed 10 jewros to do that because shes a lazy subhuman) The best looking foid was an alt HTB. I creepshotted this so-called BBC for some reason JFL.
View attachment 2388065
View attachment 2388067

This shopping mall is a subhuman magnet. So many bloatmaxxed niggas. Some LTB with fucked body proportions told me "Oh hell nah" in english:lul:. She had the tiktok rotter pheno, would be on this site if she was a male.
View attachment 2388073
Some HQNP foids (one was a stacylite) asked me to play some goofy ass game with them after rejecting me. They were very nice but it was clear they were disgusted by my subhumanity. Giga JFL at their non-NTness. The HQNP foids here tend to be quite crazy but at least they have nice personalies and theyre fun. They also caged at me when i lost 3 times (ovER for me)
View attachment 2388090
View attachment 2388110
View attachment 2388114
Then this gook and his gf walked in, luckily the table near me was empty so i was able to creepshot them and analyze their failos.
I chimp out every time i see a gook JFL. They looked very happy and lifemogged me, it was the foids birthday, however 10 minutes later the guy got the foid a cake with blueberries (shes allergic to them) so she got mad at him and aggressively started answering to calls of people that wanted to say happy bday to her. The guy was truly a gigasubhuman, the foid was a mtb haloed by coloring halo. The foid heightmogged me beacuse she was wearing heels. Why tf do tall foids wear heels. Its truly brootal in the giraffe lands. My gookbhai claims the guy is probably from Hong Kong or Japan. Over for burberrycels.
View attachment 2388113

On my way to the tram my lifts started getting extremely uncomfortable. As i write this i am trying to heal the 9 blisters on my toes. Also i think these 2 foids noticed me creepshotting them
View attachment 2388129

"You have to approach at least 100 foids out bro, at least one of them will say yes :soy: :soy: " NO APPROACHING FOR YOU IF YOURE SUB-HTN.

@TRUE_CEL @ceo @BoredPrince @hopecel @khvirgin @SecularIslamist @dakchuh @nineteen @Jhon Smith @CFW432 @Kristin @comingtothisJFL @Geneticist @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @NerdcelThundercok @ascension @Preston @incel194012940
next time listen to this bhai:

• JFL
View attachment 2388062

View attachment 2388065
View attachment 2388067

View attachment 2388073
View attachment 2388090
View attachment 2388110
View attachment 2388114
View attachment 2388113

View attachment 2388129

Bhai, you’ve got MASSIVE balls for even trying. I don’t know how you are able to withstand it. Mirin your mental fortitude, seriously. I did chuckle at the part where you got ice cream, like… after getting rejected so many times, the last thing I’d want to do would be to eat ice cream. :lul: That was the highlight of this thread for me. Thanks for the tag in this legendary thread.

• Love it
Bhai, you’ve got MASSIVE balls for even trying. I don’t know how you are able to withstand it. Mirin your mental fortitude, seriously. I did chuckle at the part where you got ice cream, like… after getting rejected so many times, the last thing I’d want to do would be to eat ice cream. :lul: That was the highlight of this thread for me. Thanks for the tag in this legendary thread.
Over if you arent icecreamaxxing

Strawberry yoghurt ice cream and KitKat sprinkles is a mogger combo

View attachment 2388062

View attachment 2388065
View attachment 2388067

View attachment 2388073
View attachment 2388090
View attachment 2388110
View attachment 2388114
View attachment 2388113

View attachment 2388129

the question is still how u did it

do another 100 please and record ur interactions with the foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Psychophilly
yeah imagine not recording the approach with ur phone. u could have solid proof and put an end to all the false beliefs.
i've also approached more than 100 irl but not cold approach, invested approaches with plans. failed all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Baban
next time approach bitches MUCH shorter than u bro

• JFL
View attachment 2388062

View attachment 2388065
View attachment 2388067

View attachment 2388073
View attachment 2388090
View attachment 2388110
View attachment 2388114
View attachment 2388113

View attachment 2388129

holy shit your vlog is an S tier. read every word, entertained. Thank you.

• Love it