I APPROACHED 100 FOIDS (GIGAOVER) (GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Kazakh transracial femboy asked, i deliver. Thanks hyungbhai @mrriceguy
3494731 Screenshot 20230628 223149 Chrome

Heres the first part where i approached 50 foids

Also, i wore my lifts this time so instead of approaching as a 169cms tall subhuman, i was 182cms tall

PART 1: SLUMS NEAR THE ART SHOP, 9 FOIDS
I had to buy some pencils for my cousin (got payed 10 jewros to do that because shes a lazy subhuman) The best looking foid was an alt HTB. I creepshotted this so-called BBC for some reason JFL.
20230817 165803

This one was a LTB with death tier IPD.
20230816 155536

Got rejected by all of them

PART 2: THE SLUMS AROUND A SHOPPING MALL, 23 FOIDS

This shopping mall is a subhuman magnet. So many bloatmaxxed niggas. Some LTB with fucked body proportions told me "Oh hell nah" in english:lul:. She had the tiktok rotter pheno, would be on this site if she was a male.
20230816 155529

Some HQNP foids (one was a stacylite) asked me to play some goofy ass game with them after rejecting me. They were very nice but it was clear they were disgusted by my subhumanity. Giga JFL at their non-NTness. The HQNP foids here tend to be quite crazy but at least they have nice personalies and theyre fun. They also caged at me when i lost 3 times (ovER for me)
20230818 025659 Gallery

PART 3: IN THE MALL, 12 FOIDS
This foid was very fashionmaxxed, i liked her vibes.
20230817 154635

Then i approached 8 more foids and went to get ice cream. It mogged.
20230816 160335

Then this gook and his gf walked in, luckily the table near me was empty so i was able to creepshot them and analyze their failos.
I chimp out every time i see a gook JFL. They looked very happy and lifemogged me, it was the foids birthday, however 10 minutes later the guy got the foid a cake with blueberries (shes allergic to them) so she got mad at him and aggressively started answering to calls of people that wanted to say happy bday to her. The guy was truly a gigasubhuman, the foid was a mtb haloed by coloring halo. The foid heightmogged me beacuse she was wearing heels. Why tf do tall foids wear heels. Its truly brootal in the giraffe lands. My gookbhai claims the guy is probably from Hong Kong or Japan. Over for burberrycels.
20230816 160337

Last time i went on an adventure of asking foids out i also saw a gook JFL.
Got rejected by all of the foids

PART 4: ON MY WAY HOME, 6 FOIDS

On my way to the tram my lifts started getting extremely uncomfortable. As i write this i am trying to heal the 9 blisters on my toes. Also i think these 2 foids noticed me creepshotting them
20230816 170112

"You have to approach at least 100 foids out bro, at least one of them will say yes :soy: :soy: " NO APPROACHING FOR YOU IF YOURE SUB-HTN.

In conclusion: ITS OVER.

@TRUE_CEL @ceo @BoredPrince @hopecel @khvirgin @SecularIslamist @dakchuh @nineteen @Jhon Smith @CFW432 @Kristin @comingtothisJFL @Geneticist @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @NerdcelThundercok @ascension @Preston @incel194012940

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Navnith, Psychophilly and 54 others
How come there's so many ethnics in Croatia? Like, who would want to ever go to that random ass country?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 6128, TUSSELEIF and 12 others
With all due respect, while humiliate yourself by approaching women when you look like this, especially at 169cm? (even with lifts they can probably tell you’re a manlet). Just for rep ? At least surgerymaxx or something before trying to do this shit.

Attachments

• 222F0989-F724-47C3-BEAE-AF505B5DFF75.jpeg
    222F0989-F724-47C3-BEAE-AF505B5DFF75.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, TUSSELEIF, czwarty and 17 others
This is brutal for two reasons

Autistic enough to creepshot people
Not one single success

Rhinoplasty is not going to ascend you my nigga. Use the money on something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, hopecel, goldpill and 3 others
How come there's so many ethnics in Croatia? Like, who would want to ever go to that random ass country?
Theres not many tbh, just so-called BBCs and curries but they only do cheap labor. Seeing a NEA gook is very rare, only saw 3 for now.

However if you go to a mall you will 100% see a random curry or a so-called BBC working for Wolt or Glovo
With all due respect, while humiliate yourself by approaching women when you look like this, especially at 169cm? (even with lifts they can probably tell you’re a manlet). Just for rep ? At least surgerymaxx or something before trying to do this shit.
Booked for rhino + my lifts werent obvious. I did it simply because i wanted to see the outcome and eviscerate the "muhhh approach foids" copers.

Im also very low inhib so i dont rlly care

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, JL~, ascension and 6 others
I’ve prolly approached 2 foids in my entire life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, ascension, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Didn’t read a molecule you scum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ulose22, ascension, try2beme and 2 others
Did this nigga unironically wear lifts that took him from 169 to 6 ft

I thought he was joking

That would be brutally obvious

It’s so over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, chadcel;, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
You got this.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension and aspiringexcel
Theres not many tbh, just so-called BBCs and curries but they only do cheap labor. Seeing a NEA gook is very rare, only saw 3 for now.

However if you go to a mall you will 100% see a random curry or a so-called BBC working for Wolt or Glovo

Booked for rhino + my lifts werent obvious. I did it simply because i wanted to see the outcome and eviscerate the "muhhh approach foids" copers.

Im also very low inhib so i dont rlly care
Your nose is already good unless terrible from the side, you need work done on jaw and possibly zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

I thought he was joking

It’s so over
I thought that too, 13 cm/5 inches lifts is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chicolachowskijr, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Now try to go for a thousand approaches
"The first 1000 rejections are just a warm up bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, ulose22, mitereew and 8 others
over u ugly ustasa subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and aspiringexcel
To keep going after each rejection you're one of the lowest inib person in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 6128, chadcel; and 5 others
Over for ugly balkan incels

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel

I thought he was joking

It’s so over
Im good at walking in lifts, i practiced. My grandma thinks im autistic because i went on random walks in my lifts JFL. I started practicing with 5 cm lifts and then just added more. Also my shoes added 3cm.
I thought that too, 13 cm/5 inches lifts is crazy
10 cm lifts + tall shoes
over u ugly ustasa subhuman
Gotovo je i za tebe brate
To keep going after each rejection you're one of the lowest inib person in this forum
Thanks bhai
Over for ugly balkan incels
Never began in the Giraffe lands of the Balkans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and SurgeryEnjoyer
The real question is how tf did u hit 6ft at 169cm?

Help a yakhi out innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, chrisN and aspiringexcel
Im good at walking in lifts, i practiced. My grandma thinks im autistic because i went on random walks in my lifts JFL. I started practicing with 5 cm lifts and then just added more. Also my shoes added 3cm.

10 cm lifts + tall shoes

Gotovo je i za tebe brate

Thanks bhai

Never began in the Giraffe lands of the Balkans
bar nisam manlet lololo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyItalian, chicolachowskijr, BoredPrince and 1 other person
3 cm shoes and 10 cm lifts. It took me 2 weeks of practiced to not walk like a castrated penguin but it is worth it

Nema visine za tvoje lice
i koji kurac si ovo radio samo si podigao ego midarama gg nigga

• So Sad
If the pic I saw earlier is you it’s never began anyways you should try that after looksmaxxing.

• JFL
3 cm shoes and 10 cm lifts. It took me 2 weeks of practiced to not walk like a castrated penguin but it is worth it

Nema visine za tvoje lice
Is this Croatia like someone said in the comments?

The official average height there is 180.76 cm holy fuck.

Luka Modric would need fucking lifts if he didn't play for Real.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and aspiringexcel
i koji kurac si ovo radio samo si podigao ego midarama gg nigga
Svaka midara i daskara ima infinity SMV.
If the pic I saw earlier is you it’s never began anyways you should try that after looksmaxxing.
I did looksmax bhai, my skin is perfect and my hair is better
Is this Croatia like someone said in the comments?

The official average height there is 180cm holy fuck.

Luka Modric would need fucking lifts if he didn't play for Real.
Yes bhai. Never began for croatiacels.

also ur pheno is bad for balkans just like mine u need this pheno to slay in balkan

dinaric pheno or death

• So Sad
My nigger what will happen when you take them off? The difference will be too big. It’s not something as unnoticeable as just one lift. You would go from 6’ to 5’6/7. The bitch will see you shrink to her height if not lower in seconds and see you fumbling over the lifts.

Are you going to fuck in lifts?

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, UglyItalian, chadcel; and 2 others
Svaka midara i daskara ima infinite SMV.

I did looksmax bhai, my skin is perfect and my hair is better

Yes bhai. Never began for croatiacels.
I kinda miss seeing your MILF former president jfl.

Why do you think you got such bad rejections tho?

Face or that they sussed out that you're 169cm?

I would assume Croat chicks are around 165-170 ish...Is that right?

• JFL
I kinda miss seeing your MILF former president jfl.

Why do you think you got such bad rejections tho?

Face or that they sussed out that you're 169cm?

I would assume Croat chicks are around 165-170 ish...Is that right?
slavic pheno is death tier in balkan u need dinar/med pheno to slay here

• JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, chadcel;, buflek and 7 others
Kazakh transracial femboy asked, i deliver. Thanks hyungbhai @mrriceguy
View attachment 2388062
Heres the first part where i approached 50 foids

Also, i wore my lifts this time so instead of approaching as a 169cms tall subhuman, i was 182cms tall

PART 1: SLUMS NEAR THE ART SHOP, 9 FOIDS
I had to buy some pencils for my cousin (got payed 10 jewros to do that because shes a lazy subhuman) The best looking foid was an alt HTB. I creepshotted this so-called BBC for some reason JFL.
View attachment 2388065
This one was a LTB with death tier IPD.
View attachment 2388067

PART 2: THE SLUMS AROUND A SHOPPING MALL, 23 FOIDS

This shopping mall is a subhuman magnet. So many bloatmaxxed niggas. Some LTB with fucked body proportions told me "Oh hell nah" in english:lul:. She had the tiktok rotter pheno, would be on this site if she was a male.
View attachment 2388073
Some HQNP foids (one was a stacylite) asked me to play some goofy ass game with them after rejecting me. They were very nice but it was clear they were disgusted by my subhumanity. Giga JFL at their non-NTness. The HQNP foids here tend to be quite crazy but at least they have nice personalies and theyre fun. They also caged at me when i lost 3 times (ovER for me)
View attachment 2388090
PART 3: IN THE MALL, 12 FOIDS
This foid was very fashionmaxxed, i liked her vibes.
View attachment 2388110
Then i approached 8 more foids and went to get ice cream. It mogged.
View attachment 2388114
Then this gook and his gf walked in, luckily the table near me was empty so i was able to creepshot them and analyze their failos.
I chimp out every time i see a gook JFL. They looked very happy and lifemogged me, it was the foids birthday, however 10 minutes later the guy got the foid a cake with blueberries (shes allergic to them) so she got mad at him and aggressively started answering to calls of people that wanted to say happy bday to her. The guy was truly a gigasubhuman, the foid was a mtb haloed by coloring halo. The foid heightmogged me beacuse she was wearing heels. Why tf do tall foids wear heels. Its truly brootal in the giraffe lands. My gookbhai claims the guy is probably from Hong Kong or Japan. Over for burberrycels.
View attachment 2388113
Last time i went on an adventure of asking foids out i also saw a gook JFL.

PART 4: ON MY WAY HOME, 6 FOIDS

On my way to the tram my lifts started getting extremely uncomfortable. As i write this i am trying to heal the 9 blisters on my toes. Also i think these 2 foids noticed me creepshotting them
View attachment 2388129

"You have to approach at least 100 foids out bro, at least one of them will say yes :soy: :soy: " NO APPROACHING FOR YOU IF YOURE SUB-HTN.

In conclusion: ITS OVER.

@TRUE_CEL @ceo @BoredPrince @hopecel @khvirgin @SecularIslamist @dakchuh @nineteen @Jhon Smith @CFW432 @Kristin @comingtothisJFL @Geneticist @Collagen or rope @ChinkboytakeurBAE @NerdcelThundercok @ascension @Preston @incel194012940
Its time for you to Tindermax my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and aspiringexcel
slavic pheno is death tier in balkan u need dinar/med pheno to slay here
If he looked like Dejan Lovren he'd probably clean up his entire town innit

But I'm fucking mirin your low inhibmess holy shit @aspiringexcel
I'd pay almost any amount of money for just 25% of your inhibition.

• Love it
If he looked like Dejan Lovren he'd probably clean up his entire town innit

But I'm fucking mirin your low inhibmess holy shit @aspiringexcel
I'd pay almost any amount of money for just 25% of your inhibition.
yeah even if he would be considered subhuman here that pheno does good

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Qazqa

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and aspiringexcel
Mirin your inhibition bhai :feelsohh:

• Love it
Mirin low inhib

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 19994
nice warmup bro, next time you need to gopromaxx and video it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 19994
namesta bhai 🙏 miring throwing away ur dignity for an incel forum
a 169cms tall subhuman, i was 182cms tall
😂😂😂 did it feel how you imagined it to feel being that tall??
thats a mogger dark darvidian bull
that’s fashionmaxxed to u?? 😂😂
how do you see so many gooks in eu?? also that “foid” is clearly a man, hands bigger than mine, over for tinyhandcels

do you just speed run the approach for content?? you have to rizz them with nice and friendly and more caring attitude, i hear girls love a friendly and nice guys 🤓

cant wait for pt 3, where you end up in jail, until next time gl and namesta bhai ✌️

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and aspiringexcel
pretty sure 4 inch lifts are super noticeable. even amnesia doesnt fraud 4 inches lol

• Hmm...
Mirin low inhib, good work. Need the same experiment after you ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Clown Show, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Mirin, good work tho you deserve a pat on the back tbh proud of you.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 19994
@aspiringexcel what did you actually ask from these foids to be rejected?

What were the proportion of rude / polite rejections?

• +1
how can you possibly think 13 cm lifts on 169 cm aren't obvious? that's almost 10% of your height + the difference in proportions in upper body and arms alone between 169 and 182 is pretty big

Last edited:
  • +1
You know...you're actually supposed to talk to them, "approaching" doesn't mean you just approach them physically and then do nothing...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, buflek and Deleted member 19994
You know...you're actually supposed to talk to them, "approaching" doesn't mean you just approach them physically and then do nothing...
There's gotta be something to talk about. In these bunch of scenarios, there is nearly none.

Approaching is pretty much like tinder. All about looks. You say hi and hint that you want something more. :sneaky:

You need to be at a hobby club or some sport or activities to gain any chance of "talking" your way into bed with a chick.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, buflek and Gonthar
There's gotta be something to talk about. In these bunch of scenarios, there is nearly none.

Approaching is pretty much like tinder. All about looks. You say hi and hint that you want something more. :sneaky:

You need to be at a hobby club or some sport or activities to gain any chance of "talking" your way into bed with a chick.
Yes...I did hundreds of approaches but most of these were in "warm" environments - in college, activity clubs, at parties, in social circles, etc. so it wasn't weird starting to chat with girls. Bars and nightclubs are also a good option, since girls go there expecting for guys to hit on them.
I only did a few approaches in "cold" environments like on the streets during the day, in parks, malls, supermarkets, libraries, etc. and they all ended with brutal, awkward rejections. If you aren't a Chad, don't do this, it's simply weird...

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and aspiringexcel
Yes...I did hundreds of approaches but most of these were in "warm" environments - in college, activity clubs, at parties, in social circles, etc. so it wasn't weird starting to chat with girls. Bars and nightclubs are also a good option, since girls go there expecting for guys to hit on them.
I only did a few approaches in "cold" environments like on the streets during the day, in parks, malls, supermarkets, libraries, etc. and they all ended with brutal, awkward rejections. If you aren't a Chad, don't do this, it's simply weird...
Makes you wonder about PUA times...

Either that Neil Strauss guy was a giga larper (5'6, skullcel and bald as fuck) or women weren't so stuck up and bitchy 20 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Makes you wonder about PUA times...

Either that Neil Strauss guy was a giga larper (5'6, skullcel and bald as fuck) or women weren't so stuck up and bitchy 20 years ago
Most of the approaches those PUAs did were in nightclubs and bars, not on the streets, during the day when people are busy and don't want to be bothered by strangers, that's extremely difficult with a very low rate of success.

• JFL
Respect low inhib and effort. At least you have now built confidence and indifference to approaching. I have become pussy from rejections and now have anxiety approaching.

Go ascend now, imagine if you were Chad doing this...

• Love it
Mirin low inhib because this shit is brutal.

If 1 ethnic rejected me I would go rope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dakchuh, chadcel; and Deleted member 19994
people here don't even softmax and then complain lmfao. shouldnt even think about hardmax till u max out your softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: czwarty and SurgeryEnjoyer