Lifefuel asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Yaarhuni, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
natural my ass

He was 16 there

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
But thats what a 10 year natty physique would look like with someone with good genetics.
Only if ur 5’3 faggot

Keep thinking these 6’0 + jacked to the faggotopia niggas are natty

Only if ur 5’3 faggot

I will cope with moneymaxxing then.. brutal natty lifting pool.

Only if ur 5’3 faggot

This is a misconception lol. There's about 5lb difference for every inch of height. The reason taller guys look lankier at times is they are just tiny and weak relative to there height.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
This is a misconception lol. There's about 5lb difference for every inch of height. The reason taller guys look lankier at times is they are just tiny and weak relative to their height.
From my knowledge it’s only possible to achieve that visible roided look naturally if ur short

Most tall guys are going to be sleeper builds naturally unless they have top 1% genetics which coincidentally all these fake natties do

Is that Jeff Seid? I was dubious if his transformation, though I do think it's doable in 10 years
I think i wasn’t being specific enough but you can achieve that similar physique just without the dry full look like seid has, but in terms of muscle mass that is defineltly acheivable at 15% body fat assuming the guy has good genetics.

From my knowledge it’s only possible to achieve that visible roided look naturally if ur short

Most tall guys are going to be sleeper builds naturally unless they have top 1% genetics which coincidentally all these fake natties do
I think i wasn’t being specific enough, with 10-12 years of natural lifting you will achieve a similar physique to jeff seid minus the dry full androgenic look, but in terms of muscle mass it is possible to achieve just at a higher body fat % between 12-15 and not the very lean 7-8% body fat jeff seid at that muscle mass with his fullness.