11-KDHT - the Jock of all male hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to take it with DHEA and pregnenolone? Or can you take 11-KDHT by itself?
You dont have to

11-KDHT improves your Androgen Production and Androgens need DHEA to be built

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Velvet
I am currently taking transdermal 11-oxo which converts into 11-ketotestosterone (non-DHT variant), and in only 10 days I have burnt as much fat as I would usually burn in one month of dieting, my arms look extremely hard and vascular, and my libido is sky high. No side effects whatsoever so far.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I am currently taking transdermal 11-oxo which converts into 11-ketotestosterone (non-DHT variant), and in only 10 days I have burnt as much fat as I would usually burn in one month of dieting, my arms look extremely hard and vascular, and my libido is sky high. No side effects whatsoever so far.
I have to look into oxo too

it is a cheaper alternative but not very similar

thanks

thanks
On paper the properties are very similar. 11-oxo converts into 11-ketotest, but you can find straight 11-ketotest very easily, a bit more expensive

thanks
Have you used 11-KDHT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
why not just use KDHT?

On paper the properties are very similar. 11-oxo converts into 11-ketotest, but you can find straight 11-ketotest very easily, a bit more expensive

Have you used 11-KDHT?
Should have arrived yesterday

hey bro are u deep in to the ray peat ? i just joinded the forum so i see u first time

hey bro are u deep in to the ray peat ? i just joinded the forum so i see u first time
no

most is cope

PSL is superior

but I like their Thyroid approach and ofc Haidut

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Normieville
no

most is cope

PSL is superior

but I like their Thyroid approach and ofc Haidut
by most is cope what do u mean exacly are they any specefic things u disagre with peat? but u look haidut? but he just says what peat says

by most is cope what do u mean exacly are they any specefic things u disagre with peat? but u look haidut? but he just says what peat says
I like Peat, I like haidut but there are many broscientists and some things are just waste of money

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
I like Peat, I like haidut but there are many broscientists and some things are just waste of money
yeah im not talkin abute hes suplements i wd never buy those

I used proviron once, and the brain effects mog fluoxetine to Gandy and beyond
I felt like a fucking god on earth, self esteem and etc trough the roof
I was taking 100mg a day, but only 3% is absorbed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schizoidcel and Chadelite
it's a fairly weak androgen as it gets deactivated in muscle tissue.

but holy shit the effect it has on mood is god tier, confidence through the roof, inhibitions lowered.

combined this shit with caber for 3 weeks, felt so fucking good. Bout to run 100mg of provi with androstanolone and 11KDHT, maybe some caber in there, also about to start running Melanotan 2 again.

I'll probably be a convicted rapist after a week on this stack tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schizoidcel, MogTheMogger and 4 others
Thats what high dht ppl feel yes?

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Yeah and the only real downside to it would be hairloss, but even this "problem" is under-fire now

Imagine, in a few years we all could be high DHT with no hairloss

Over for Norwood
Yo shekelsteinbergsteinblat can you link that thread

Dosage depends on how you can handle it

some do not realize anything at even average dosages

others go on overdrive at 2 mg

5-8 mg a day should suffice

You need to keep in mind that this hormone is rather rare in your body and it has a very long half-life

you could even take 5 drops a day, 3 times a week and still have the advantages
How can I produce a topical with the raw powder?

How can I produce a topical with the raw powder?
DMSO and ethanol

I am not a alchemist, so look it up

a normal carrier would do it tbh, as with other topicals too

I have been taking 11-KDHT, DHEA and Pregnenolone for the past two weeks here is what I noticed..

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops
DHEA and Pregnenolone - at 4mg of each

Duration: 2 weeks

Application: Neck area and forearms

Effects: Mental calmness, energy mentally and physically, more body hair on chest and forearms, sky high libido, hair density improving I think this might be due to Pregnenolone not quite sure
how can i get 11 kdht

and is it safe for a 16/17 yr old late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy and forwardgrowth
me and forwardgrowth

I will compare height, dick, voice, muscles, fat, hair and mental changes
Hey mentioned to contact haidut how do u do this I made an account on their forum but the posts are like 2 yrs old the website haidut has leads to a bunch of other supplements , help would be appreciated this does look very promising

Hey mentioned to contact haidut how do u do this I made an account on their forum but the posts are like 2 yrs old the website haidut has leads to a bunch of other supplements , help would be appreciated this does look very promising
dm

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
cope, just tan your balls in the sun for vitamin D

I would take this and the face puller thing who ever said i would just take it on it's own

you said that was cope lol, but I think it could work with major supplements

Does anyone here have experience taking 11-KDHT as a teenager? Would any extra precautions be needed? Such as watching for estrogen sides etc?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
> 5α-dihydro-11-keto Testosterone

>keto

soyboy06.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Does anyone here have experience taking 11-KDHT as a teenager? Would any extra precautions be needed? Such as watching for estrogen sides etc?
it's highly anti-estrogen, you don't need any sort of estrogen control protocol.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and ChaddestLite
I have been taking 11-KDHT, DHEA and Pregnenolone for the past two weeks here is what I noticed..

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops

Effects: Mental calmness, energy mentally and physically, more body hair on chest and forearms, sky high libido, hair density improving I think this might be due to Pregnenolone not quite sure
How much did you pay?

Interesting.

I bought 5a DHP from ray peat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
wait, what it does?
I've been using it since two months :lul:
kek

it is more of a hormone for mental stimuli

and it could work similar (more healthy) like finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
lifefuel tbh

But how serious is hair loss? The idea of running a PCT for provi (of all roids) doesn't sound too appealing either...

kek

it is more of a hormone for mental stimuli

and it could work similar (more healthy) like finasteride
I think it does work because I do feel better on it but for a while I took an enormous amount like 15 drops per day instead of the classic 2-3 and I had such raging erections that I couldn't pee in the morning and it wouldn't go down

Finasteride was poison for me, I'm still recovering from it

I also think it caused some hairloss unfortunately...

lifefuel tbh

But how serious is hair loss? The idea of running a PCT for provi (of all roids) doesn't sound too appealing either...
Proviron dont cause suppression at 150mg day or less and its much weaker than plain testosterone at androgen receptors, so the hairloss is unlikely

11ketodht would probably kill you hair if you abuse the dose

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops

What's your source bro ,I wna

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops

What's your source bruh?.

Dosage:
11-KDHT-8 drops

is this 8 drops every 36 hours?

would be scared of the balding ngl

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Cope
mr jew

im 14 youngcel can i take it or not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Worried about balding tbh

Should be taken with RU58841 or fin?

Worried about balding tbh

Should be taken with RU58841 or fin?
it's barely androgenic, it doesn't even suppress.

I've used it for a couple of days and I haven't really felt anything too significant other than a slight feeling of euphoria, likely due to the GABA agonism and decrease in prolactin, in turn, a dopaminergic effect.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and xefo
it's barely androgenic, it doesn't even suppress.

I've used it for a couple of days and I haven't really felt anything too significant other than a slight feeling of euphoria, likely due to the GABA agonism and decrease in prolactin, in turn, a dopaminergic effect.
Are you taking it with anything else?

Honestly those side effects sound amazing. Isn't it also like an anticonvulsant? Seems very similar to Gabapentin. I really need to escape mentalceldom.

Are you taking it with anything else?

Honestly those side effects sound amazing. Isn't it also like an anticonvulsant? Seems very similar to Gabapentin. I really need to escape mentalceldom.
I take androstanolone (bioidentical to dht)

I much prefer stanolone, I use the kdht for the longer half life.

if you buy haidut's topical, then you only need to drop it anywhere on the body how much you want. Common dosage is 5 mg a day.

Some spots in the body can absorb it better or take them faster into the blood line
How to buy haiduts tropical?

Thanks, nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Ive been using 11KDHT for about a month now and here are some of the things that I noticed

-Generally much calmer,especially in social situations, more focus as well
-Increase in acne
-A faster increase in muscle mass (upper body looks much more built than before, but it could also be due to me working out)
-Libido stayed more or less the same, but my erections were a bit stronger
-Voice got slightly deeper, but not enough for people to notice
-Confidence didn't really increase that much, which is kinda disappointing.
-Accelerated facial and body hair growth
-I noticed I got more looks from women, but nothing crazy (when I talked to my oneitis I noticed she would look at me more often, be more talkative, slighty more touchy. could be from 11K or it could be because we haven't talked in a while, or both lol)
-Penis size increase, but it's hard to tell if its due to 11K or cuz of my penis stretching + bathmate routine
-Can't drink as much alcohol as before
-My gyno has decreased by a lot (been having it for years despite me losing weight)

The protocol I used was 2-3 mg of 11KDHT along with 2.5mg of oral DHEA for the first 2 weeks, then I bumped it up 4-5mg 11KDHT and 2.5mg DHEA. I did notice some suppression when I increase the 11K dosage (more depressed, didn't want to talk to people, low libido) so I increased the DHEA dose to 5mg, which helped a bit.

I applied 11KDHT on my wrists, thighs, and on my glans, and I noticed I got a warm feeling when I applied it to my glans and foreskin, sometimes I would get the same feeling when applied on wrists.

The main reason why I decided to try 11KDHT was to get that alpha feeling that many people say they get, but I didn't really experience it that much, which kinda sucks, but it definitely gave me other benefits which I can't overlook. I might stick with it for another month, see if anything else changes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, EdwardCullen and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.