14 year old girl ropes

on a serious note it's also extremely cruel we FORCE kids to go to school with a bunch of other kids who are going to bully you and in general make ur childhood shit.
definitely, my childhood in public school was extremely traumatizing because I was fat+had glasses and got bullied relentlessly because of it. Not something I could do anything about. I had to eat what my parents gave me.

And yes unironically if she was like FUCK school I just get bullied and I just want a 25 year old dude who has his shit together to make me his wife and give him 5 children and I will just be a stay at home wife. That would be a better path for her (obv)
Yup, individual cases like this require individual solutions. Not only would she have been saved, but the 25yo dude too. Who will now have shit life quality in comparison, cuz the girl that was destined for him, is now dead.

It's a fucked up world.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, JL~, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
You see 'hanging' and don't think twice about it, but think about how creepy those gore hanging videos are mane. She was 14, crazy. She doesn't look like the 'type' either. I wonder what must've been going on inside her head
Childhood abuse/neglect DESTROYS you.

I am 28yo and still suffer from the trauma caused by my parents/pupils when I was 10yo.
It affects everything; the way I socialize, the way I look at my self, at the world, etc.

There is very little sympathy/help for people who suffered from abuse. You are expected to behave one way and one way only, this is called 'NT'

If you are nonNT due to past trauma, you're in for one fucking tough ride in life man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Marsik, Costcosuperstore and 12 others
I just want a 25 year old dude who has his shit together to make me his wife and give him 5 children and I will just be a stay at home wife. That would be a better path for her (obv)
I'm pretty sure they either do that in amish or mormon communities.

If only .org was allowed in those communities, I think everyone here would pack up and move to Pennsylvania or Ohio and amish-maxx to get their JB girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Ken, Lynxress and 2 others
She should've got in contact with me

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clark69, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, Lynxress and 1 other person
NHS said the teen's death was "regrettable," but the assistant coroner found "no indication" that her death could have been prevented.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I am 28yo and still suffer from the trauma caused by my parents/pupils when I was 10yo.
It affects everything; the way I socialize, the way I look at my self, at the world, etc.
Yeah, those are the years that form your personality for the rest of your life and abuse in childhood causes PTSD. It‘s scientifically proven that people who have been constantly physically abused during their young years, have the same amount of PTSD as veterans who were in the frontline

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BoredPrince, horizontallytall and 3 others
JFL at that weak minded foid.

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Lynxress
the estrogens in the water are not pulling back as it seems

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
You see 'hanging' and don't think twice about it, but think about how creepy those gore hanging videos are mane. She was 14, crazy. She doesn't look like the 'type' either. I wonder what must've been going on inside her head
Same, hanging vids are the worst for me, such a cucked way to kill yourself almost like insulting life itself in a wierd way. No wonder hanging as a way to kill yourself was always regarded as the most heinous and demonic from ancient greeks abd buddhists to christians

Same, hanging vids are the worst for me, such a cucked way to kill yourself almost like insulting life itself in a wierd way. No wonder hanging as a way to kill yourself was always regarded as the most heinous and demonic from ancient greeks abd buddhists to christians
Why is it cucked? Sounds like the best option outside of shooting yourself in the head

Why is it cucked? Sounds like the best option outside of shooting yourself in the head
Shooting and hanging are almost polar opposite, one is a violent manly brutal way to die instantly while the other is a faggot sissy much slower way of dying by a literal string while kicking with your feet in the air, and slowly kicking less and less with more twitching instead until all movement is gone. Imagine getting killed by a "harmless" fabric just lol. Just writing this made me feel disturbed, its so demonic and cowardly

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Gargantuan, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I could've been her daddy, I could've been there for her and started a relationship with her as her high school teacher.

People against pedophilia have blood on their hands.
I or some other good man could've saved this girl if it wasn't illegal and looked down upon so much to help young women in need.

Fuck you agecucks. You killed this girl.

@Aladin
Nah it’s the NHS waiting times :soy:

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Shooting and hanging are almost polar opposite, one is a violent manly brutal way to die instantly while the other is a faggot sissy much slower way of dying by a literal string while kicking with your feet in the air, and slowly kicking less and less with more twitching instead until all movement is gone. Imagine getting killed by a "harmless" fabric just lol. Just writing this made me feel disturbed, its so demonic and cowardly
Suicide bomb attack or taking a last stand during ER rampage are the manliest ways to go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, lwlaiet060920, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NoReedemingFeature and Kamui

There is very little sympathy/help for people who suffered from abuse. You are expected to behave one way and one way only, this is called 'NT'

If you are nonNT due to past trauma, you're in for one fucking tough ride in life man.
What about the mushrooms, didn't they help with that?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gonthar
you cant be high 24/7 man

life doesnt work like that
Some people reported that their trauma was permanently cured after taking mushrooms(or other psychedelics)...

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
It's always sad seeing a pretty white JB die, gone too soon :cry:

why couldn't it have been an ugly old ethnic instead

Some people reported that their trauma was permanently cured after taking mushrooms(or other psychedelics)...
I have done a lot of psychedelics and it hasn't been the case for me yet :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
How much time i say 13yo mogs hard 18yo

Puberty is already almost finish at this age for girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Another victim of a single mom

View attachment 2793976

Also LOL if u wanna pretend this 14 year old girl isnt sexually attractive. 18 year old AOC is the biggest cock block in the history of the world

View attachment 2793978

Here she is confessing crushing on an older man

View attachment 2793982

> Bella Greer (pictured), a "sweet and bubbly" 14-year-old girl, took her own life after she suffered delays in her NHS mental health treatment due to staff shortages, an inquest heard.
> The teenager had been a victim of bullying from a young age, and even changed schools twice due to the abuse she suffered. But the vile behaviour toward "sweet" and "generous" Bella started again at each new school, her family said.
> Bella was referred for "urgent" mental health treatment after an earlier suicide attempt, but the referral was not received as it was sent to the wrong email address. Later, the girl completed a self-referral, which was delayed by NHS "staff deficits."
> On the day of her death, Bella was involved in an undisclosed "incident" with another student at Saint Bede's Catholic High School in Lytham. But she seemed to "shrug it off" and was seen dancing and making Tiktoks in her bedroom before killing herself.
> When her mum went upstairs to invite Bella for some cake around 6pm, she found the schoolgirl hanged in her bedroom. Bella was "unresponsive" and attempts to resuscitate the teenager were unsuccessful.
> NHS said the teen's death was "regrettable," but the assistant coroner found "no indication" that her death could have been prevented.

She was murdered.

Yeah she looks very sexually mature at 14, but she's a bit above avg in that aspect (go to any high school, most of the first year girls wont look like that)

She just happened to have provocative/sexy features + giga estrogenic body at a very young age

All in all I think 16 AOC makes more sense anyway
Aoc is retarded as fuck and it causes inceldom. It should be much lower or shouldn’t exist at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, TheRagingBull and MoggerGaston
I could've been her daddy, I could've been there for her and started a relationship with her as her high school teacher.

People against pedophilia have blood on their hands.
I or some other good man could've saved this girl if it wasn't illegal and looked down upon so much to help young women in need.

Fuck you agecucks. You killed this girl.

@Aladin
This is how I feel but even I couldn’t date her due to the age gap even though it would have just been 5 years (19 and 14) because of what retards make girls that age think 🤡🌎

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
Aoc is retarded as fuck and it causes inceldom. It should be much lower or shouldn’t exist at all
If AOC didn’t exist all of you niggas would be fucked

I’m not saying that cuz muh “they’re just kids that’s disgusting!!!” or some soy shit but because it regulates SMV

Just think about it, if AOC didn’t exist all the young bitches would be going after guys that were more developed physically, mentally, and financially with no qualms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TsarTsar444, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
If AOC didn’t exist all of you niggas would be fucked

I’m not saying that cuz muh “they’re just kids that’s disgusting!!!” or some soy shit but because it regulates SMV

Just think about it, if AOC didn’t exist all the young bitches would be going after guys that were more developed physically, mentally, and financially with no qualms
When I say “lower aoc” I don’t mean lower it from 18 to 16 (it’s already 16 where I am) and I don’t mean lowering it from 16 to 15, I mean completely lowering it to either a random single digit age or just removing it as a law completely

This is how I feel but even I couldn’t date her due to the age gap even though it would have just been 5 years (19 and 14) because of what retards make girls that age think 🤡🌎
If you were gl that wouldn’t be a problem.

Well, look on the bright side. Her body hasn't decomposed yet, so if someone can kindly go and find her body and make the most of that 14 year old then that would be great!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zeshama, pig_face and 1 other person
looks like the whole .org squad is watching this funeral-thread

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Amnesia
If you were gl that wouldn’t be a problem.
You fail to realise that even an average looking adult man is gonna be seen as way above average to girls that age. And everyone who saw my face said I was above average. You can’t beat the rules of this cucked unnatural society with looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
You fail to realise that even an average looking adult man is gonna be seen as way above average to girls that age. And everyone who saw my face said I was above average. You can’t beat the rules of this cucked unnatural society with looks.
Nothing to realise. Average looking adult man is boneless with no collagen compared to when they were young. Don’t kid yourself.

Girls like older gl men, not older men.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Costcosuperstore, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Brutal shit, in classroom you heard about women talking about laying with older guys 24/7 if their generation of men are failing they seek higher

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
brutal to think i will probably never get girls that young. Even if i was a celebrity or millionaire. I would betabux so hard for even an 18 year old at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Ken and Pikabro
Nothing to realise. Average looking adult man is boneless with no collagen compared to when they were young. Don’t kid yourself.

Girls like older gl men, not older men.
Yeah that’s my point, avg looking adult man is boneless, so what’s the avg 12-14yo boy? Completely underdeveloped 5’3 sack of shit who gets teramogged by a 5’10 fat boneless adult guy

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
When I say “lower aoc” I don’t mean lower it from 18 to 16 (it’s already 16 where I am) and I don’t mean lowering it from 16 to 15, I mean completely lowering it to either a random single digit age or just removing it as a law completely
Ew nigga

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah, Costcosuperstore and DelonLover1999
Brutal shit, in classroom you heard about women talking about laying with older guys 24/7 if their generation of men are failing they seek higher
Legit lmao, and HS/college is supposed to be easy mode

Legit the second a foid turns 18, she is free game for EVERY man around her, especially if she looks good and or has a large following on social media, you’re gonna be competing with niggas who don’t even exist in the same reality as you

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
on a serious note it's also extremely cruel we FORCE kids to go to school with a bunch of other kids who are going to bully you and in general make ur childhood shit.

And yes unironically if she was like FUCK school I just get bullied and I just want a 25 year old dude who has his shit together to make me his wife and give him 5 children and I will just be a stay at home wife. That would be a better path for her (obv)

She only had to wait 2 years to do that.

Legit lmao, and HS/college is supposed to be easy mode

Legit the second a foid turns 18, she is free game for EVERY man around her, especially if she looks good and or has a large following on social media, you’re gonna be competing with niggas who don’t even exist in the same reality as you
brutal tinder only shows prime stacies on tinder, like bitch im not a fucking normie wanting stacies, i want my looks bracket.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yeah that’s my point, avg looking adult man is boneless, so what’s the avg 12-14yo boy? Completely underdeveloped 5’3 sack of shit who gets teramogged by a 5’10 fat boneless adult guy
I already said why. Both are equally boneless. The young boys have collagen though. More like 5’6” too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and DelonLover1999
Always surprised by how little OP has to lose

Like you could go "well I'll just say it's not me" but if you were really dedicated it wouldn't be that hard to disprove

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Always surprised by how little OP has to lose

Like you could go "well I'll just say it's not me" but if you were really dedicated it wouldn't be that hard to disprove
Op is a neet who basically lives off crypto in some 1 bedroom apartment. He doesn’t want a family either since he’s a anti natalist plus he’s already in his 30s

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Very sad, I don't get why people would JFL react.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and try2beme