14 year old girl ropes

Yeah she looks very sexually mature at 14, but she's a bit above avg in that aspect (go to any high school, most of the first year girls wont look like that)

She just happened to have provocative/sexy features + giga estrogenic body at a very young age

All in all I think 16 AOC makes more sense anyway

Not like it matters anyway. You can get labelled a "pedo" for fucking women in their 20s these days

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, JL~, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Who the fuck carez about this dog bitch bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
Another victim of a single mom

View attachment 2793976

Also LOL if u wanna pretend this 14 year old girl isnt sexually attractive. 18 year old AOC is the biggest cock block in the history of the world

View attachment 2793978

Here she is confessing crushing on an older man

View attachment 2793982

> Bella Greer (pictured), a "sweet and bubbly" 14-year-old girl, took her own life after she suffered delays in her NHS mental health treatment due to staff shortages, an inquest heard.
> The teenager had been a victim of bullying from a young age, and even changed schools twice due to the abuse she suffered. But the vile behaviour toward "sweet" and "generous" Bella started again at each new school, her family said.
> Bella was referred for "urgent" mental health treatment after an earlier suicide attempt, but the referral was not received as it was sent to the wrong email address. Later, the girl completed a self-referral, which was delayed by NHS "staff deficits."
> On the day of her death, Bella was involved in an undisclosed "incident" with another student at Saint Bede's Catholic High School in Lytham. But she seemed to "shrug it off" and was seen dancing and making Tiktoks in her bedroom before killing herself.
> When her mum went upstairs to invite Bella for some cake around 6pm, she found the schoolgirl hanged in her bedroom. Bella was "unresponsive" and attempts to resuscitate the teenager were unsuccessful.
> NHS said the teen's death was "regrettable," but the assistant coroner found "no indication" that her death could have been prevented.

We get it you want to fuck kids. And try to justify it with any means.

14? looks more like 24

View attachment 2793976

Also LOL if u wanna pretend this 14 year old girl isnt sexually attractive. 18 year old AOC is the biggest cock block in the history of the world

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

> Bella Greer (pictured), a "sweet and bubbly" 14-year-old girl, took her own life after she suffered delays in her NHS mental health treatment due to staff shortages, an inquest heard.
> The teenager had been a victim of bullying from a young age, and even changed schools twice due to the abuse she suffered. But the vile behaviour toward "sweet" and "generous" Bella started again at each new school, her family said.
> Bella was referred for "urgent" mental health treatment after an earlier suicide attempt, but the referral was not received as it was sent to the wrong email address. Later, the girl completed a self-referral, which was delayed by NHS "staff deficits."
> On the day of her death, Bella was involved in an undisclosed "incident" with another student at Saint Bede's Catholic High School in Lytham. But she seemed to "shrug it off" and was seen dancing and making Tiktoks in her bedroom before killing herself.
> When her mum went upstairs to invite Bella for some cake around 6pm, she found the schoolgirl hanged in her bedroom. Bella was "unresponsive" and attempts to resuscitate the teenager were unsuccessful.
> NHS said the teen's death was "regrettable," but the assistant coroner found "no indication" that her death could have been prevented.

Ultra frauder

Basedjaktongue
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ritalincel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
DOES THAT BITCH LOOK PRE Pubescent

fucking neck urself nigger, learn the meaning of the word ur using to insult
In the UK you can fuck her once she’s 16 and face 0 legal issues for it. Just saying I should know I have slayed JBs that were 16 and received No punishment

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kamui and Latinolooksmaxxer
damn shes hot

school level jb stacylite

too young tho, im not into jbs prefer foids in their early to mid 20s - prime age, statistically the age mfs think foids are the most attractive, even male JBs on average prefer foids in their early 20s than their teen classmates

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
In the UK you can fuck her once she’s 16 and face 0 legal issues for it. Just saying I should know I have slayed JBs that were 16 and received No punishment
shes was 100% legal in brazil as well, 14 years old is the aoc here

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not like it matters anyway. You can get labelled a "pedo" for fucking women in their 20s these days
had 'friends' look at me in disgust cuz I was dating a 19yo at 23yo.

its just jealousy tbh. there is no real moral/ethical argument to be made anyways.

its just you VS the law. and you dealing with the negative social consequences from your surroundings.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Ken, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
damn shes hot

school level jb stacylite

too young tho, im not into jbs prefer foids in their early to mid 20s - prime age, statistically the age mfs think foids are the most attractive, even male JBs on average prefer foids in their early 20s than their teen classmates
if you have her as a jb, you'll also have her in her early to mid 20s as you keep dating.

she will become better looking for the first decade that you are dating, instead of regressing from the moment you start dating.

idk why you dont take this into account, such short timeframe thinking leads to much lower life quality overall.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Ken and Latinolooksmaxxer
Too beautiful to die ngl

had 'friends' look at me in disgust cuz I was dating a 19yo at 23yo.

its just jealousy tbh. there is no real moral/ethical argument to be made anyways.

its just you VS the law. and you dealing with the negative social consequences from your surroundings.
Same. I dated an 18 yr old @ 22 and has niggas calling me a pedo, I simple explained that i am sexually inexperienced and that I ironically have more in common sexually with an 18 yr old foid than an foid in her 20s. Normies try to shift the goalpost into asking why or why can’t I date girls my own age and the simple response I give is “girls my age don’t like me, girls that are 18 do” they can rage seeth idc I fuck good pussy

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Ken, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Same. I dated an 18 yr old @ 22 and has niggas calling me a pedo, I simple explained that i am sexually inexperienced and that I ironically have more in common sexually with an 18 yr old foid than an foid in her 20s. Normies try to shift the goalpost into asking why or why can’t I date girls my own age and the simple response I give is “girls my age don’t like me, girls that are 18 do” they can rage seeth idc I fuck good pussy
you dont need to explain shit tbh. fuck those ppl.

those ppl that looked at me weirdly for dating a 19yo, in that moment I realized they are not real friends and never will be.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
you dont need to explain shit tbh. fuck those ppl.

those ppl that looked at me weirdly for dating a 19yo, in that moment I realized they are not real friends and never will be.
I openly say I fuck 18-20 year olds only I say it with pride my buddies make a joke and call me a pedo but idc im basically an incel and the girls who throw themselves @ me with pure lust and vigor are alwyas in that age range so ofc ima hunt them.

Not my fault girls 21+ are withered miserable hag pieces of shit roastie whores with a chip on their shoulder. Now I don’t try with any foid last foid I tried with was 19 I got rejected even though we kissed and shit cos women are Satan and after that I just gave up no point dealing with demons

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and BoredPrince
Normies are so fuckin brainwashed jfl, some of them literally think that girls younger than 20 are children

Meanwhile girls these days start fuckin at like 13

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Pikabro, Ken and 4 others
"Also LOL if u wanna pretend this 14 year old girl isnt sexually attractive. 18 year old AOC is the biggest cock block in the history of the world"
- 30 year old "legend" on a incel forum

Where's her dead body so I can fuck it

if you have her as a jb, you'll also have her in her early to mid 20s as you keep dating.

she will become better looking for the first decade that you are dating, instead of regressing from the moment you start dating.

idk why you dont take this into account, such short timeframe thinking leads to much lower life quality overall.
JBFpill

Normies are so fuckin brainwashed jfl, some of them literally think that girls younger than 20 are children

its white knighting. deep down its just a mating strategy. its mostly soyjack mtns that do this kind of routine because they want foid to see them as "a protector of wahmen against the evilz men" and hopefully give them pussy because of it, and of course ugly kikes that hate straight seccs

you rarely see mtbs and above saying this stuff because they themselves usually get banged by older chadlites anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BoredPrince

When I was 12 I knew girls who were suckin cocks hell I was even offered a HJ by one foid if I’d be her BF once when I was that age. Ignore low IQ normshits

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

View attachment 2793976

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

why do foids talk like that on tiktok like they move their head to a different place for every word and shit

View attachment 2793976

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

every 30 seconds someone ropes i’m glad this whore joined the trend

One less future whore we have to worry about roaming the streets inflating hypergamy , looks like a win to me

weird thread to make as an old man but ok

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
fucking weirdos subhumans, kys

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Sweetheart is now an angel in heaven when she could've brought heaven to earth by allowing me to adopt her as her loving Daddy.

View attachment 2793976

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

Ugly caked up ltb

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Aoc is retarded as fuck and it causes inceldom. It should be much lower or shouldn’t exist at all
So if you had a daughter you'd be comfortable with I (24 years old) having sex with her? lol at some point we have to draw a line on that shit

So if you had a daughter you'd be comfortable with I (24 years old) having sex with her? lol at some point we have to draw a line on that shit
Why is it ok for a 16 year old to fuck 50 other 17 year old guys get pregnant and have a few abortions and even have a few gangbangs with other 16 year old guys.

But having sex with one 20 year old dude suddenly its like the worst offense known to our society?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, JL~, Ken and 1 other person
This will not fare well in a court of law Amnesia.

View attachment 2793976

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

Fate of all fatherless whores

Girls are more mature then men too especially sexually

14? Really? Damn OP you're going a bit too old, I thought you liked them still fresh and flatter.

So even bully victim foids have the arrogance to post cringe videos displaying their bodies to tiktok?
JFL at thinking any humble girls exist in 2024

I do feel bad for her goes to show you why single mothers are the most evil subhumans on the planet and the worst part is you as the tax payer has to fund chads kids

Why does she look 24 at 14?

View attachment 2793976

View attachment 2793978

View attachment 2793982

darwinism at its finest