14 years and 10 months old, need help to grow

D

dent

Iron
I'm 14 and my height is 165cm, I exercise daily and drink 2 litres of water every day. I need help with what I should be eating and other ways to increase my height naturally without taking pills or injecting anything, any other tips in general to help would really be appreciated. Aswell as what muscles I should be targetting.

Last edited:
2 litres is not a lot at all, just eat more than u burn and you should grow
dead hangs also boost height.

also your 14 gtfo of this site bro

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I'm 14 and my height is 165cm, I exercise daily and drink 2 litres of water every day. I need help with what I should be eating and other ways to increase my height naturally without taking pills or injecting anything, any other tips in general to help would really be appreciated. Aswell as what muscles I should be targetting.
not possible without taking risks boyo you either be high inhib soy or low inhib chad
can you tell me your parents height and your ulna lenght?

Take mk677 and eat 270 g of protein per day and 3000 calories

• +1
Reactions: dent
Naturally heightmaxx before it's over boyo

I was 170cm at 14 calm down nigga you will get your boost

Train all your muscles as there is no specific muscle to target that will help with height. For a good physique focus on arms all around, delts, chest especially upper pec, and legs. Train with very high intensity. Find a way to supplement zinc, calcium, vit d, and magnesium. Ideally take a multivitamin. Stay away from all processed and synthetic foods, artificial sugars, and eat alot of carbs ideally from natural sources. Double or triple your weight in kgs and eat that in grams of protein, ideally getting protein from animal sources. And sleep at least 8 aim for 9 hours a night i recommend reading a sleepmaxxing guide in botb. Btw the hormones you want to increase are igf, hgh, and testosterone

• +1
not possible without taking risks boyo you either be high inhib soy or low inhib chad
can you tell me your parents height and your ulna lenght?
my dad is 182cm and my mum is 158, ulna length is 26cm. i

Stop training. Working out forces your body to send nutrients to your muscles instead of your bones. Just get good sleep, eat like a bodybuilder, avoid stress.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Be NT, play sports, control your cortisol at all times and eat like a pig.

dw u still have 2 years.

preciate you, but what does NT mean?
You don’t need to know tbh. Also make sure you’re breathing through your nose.

• +1