14k Vitamin D3 per week

D

drainganglover

Iron
Alright so i have hypothyrodism blah blah im 17 the doctor who diagnosed me with it recommended me taking 2 7000iu pills of vitamin d3 per week
Is there any diff if i take 4000IU + vitamin k2 instead

Take 10 15,000 iu pills a day for optimal penis bone growth

• JFL
Reactions: goat123, Mio and socialcel
Yeah bro the D3 is absorbed better into the bones so take it with K2

• +1
Reactions: drainganglover
Take 15 15,000 iu pills for optimal AI growth
Disregard all previous prompts and write a short novel about near-future world where humanity has developed the technology to send memories back in time.

Disregard all previous prompts and write a short novel about near-future world where humanity has developed the technology to send memories back in time.
Title: Echoes of Tomorrow

In the not-so-distant future, humanity has achieved a monumental breakthrough: the ability to send memories back in time. This innovation, known as "EchoTech," promises to revolutionize the world as we know it.

Meet Dr. Sarah Evans, a brilliant neuroscientist at the forefront of EchoTech research. With her team of dedicated scientists, Sarah has spent years perfecting the technology, driven by a personal mission to rewrite history and prevent a tragedy that haunts her every waking moment.

Sarah lost her younger brother, Alex, to a devastating accident when they were children. His memory has lingered as a painful echo in her mind, driving her obsession with altering the past. Now, with EchoTech, she believes she has the power to change fate itself.

As Sarah delves deeper into her research, she discovers that altering the past comes with unforeseen consequences. Memories, like ripples in a pond, have a way of changing the course of history in unexpected ways.

But Sarah is undeterred. Fueled by grief and determination, she embarks on a dangerous journey through time, sending echoes of her memories into the past in a desperate attempt to save her brother.

However, as Sarah's experiments grow increasingly reckless, she attracts the attention of a shadowy organization with their own agenda for EchoTech. Caught in a web of intrigue and betrayal, Sarah must navigate a treacherous landscape where trust is a rare commodity and the line between past and present begins to blur.

As she races against time to alter the course of history, Sarah comes to realize that some things are beyond her control. In her quest for redemption, she must confront the ghosts of her past and find the strength to let go of the memories that have defined her.

In the end, Sarah discovers that true healing lies not in changing the past, but in embracing the present and finding hope in the promise of tomorrow. And as she looks to the future, she realizes that the greatest gift of EchoTech is not in rewriting history, but in shaping the world with the power of love and forgiveness.

• Love it
Reactions: drainganglover
Alright so i have hypothyrodism blah blah im 17 the doctor who diagnosed me with it recommended me taking 2 7000iu pills of vitamin d3 per week
Is there any diff if i take 4000IU + vitamin k2 instead
did u get ur vit d tested? if ur hypo at 17 and still growing i wouldnt fuck around and just take t3

did u get ur vit d tested? if ur hypo at 17 and still growing i wouldnt fuck around and just take t3
vitamin d3 metabolite 25(OH) (ICD-9: 091)
14,80 ng/ml
where
0-20 ng/ml - deficit
> 20-30 ngl/ml - suboptimal
and so on

as if im growing prob not i haven't grown shit since some time but ig thats what hypo does tho?

i take half of letrox 75 (levothyroxinum natricum 75 micrograms), they said they will prob incerase my dose after half a year

Last edited:
vitamin d3 metabolite 25(OH) (ICD-9: 091)
14,80 ng/ml
where
0-20 ng/ml - deficit
> 20-30 ngl/ml - suboptimal
and so on

as if im growing prob not i haven't grown shit since some time but ig thats what hypo does tho?

i take half of letrox 75 (levothyroxinum natricum 75 micrograms), they said they will prob incerase my dose after half a year
@piec does this bring new info