15 pg/ml estrogen (e2 estradiol)

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Is this good or should i go lower to stop my plates from fusing?

Why are u inducing osteoporosis?

mine is at 19 and it should be at 13, i think i still have to take an ai but something light

mine is at 19 and it should be at 13, i think i still have to take an ai but something light
My natural levels were 23 now with aromasin its at 15. i might order letrozole to gow lower ngl but do you think 15 is bad ?

My natural levels were 23 now with aromasin its at 15. i might order letrozole to gow lower ngl but do you think 15 is bad ?
15 is good mine was at 19 naturally but i still have advanced bone age by 6 months, should i go 1mg arimidex ed from brainlabz?

15 is good mine was at 19 naturally but i still have advanced bone age by 6 months, should i go 1mg arimidex ed from brainlabz?
Yeah buy some its worth it. I used anastrazole for a few weeks as well now araomasin but i will ned to use letro probably

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
This is high enough that it will still fuse your plates. Reduce it further if you dont want your plates to fuse.

This is high enough that it will still fuse your plates. Reduce it further if you dont want your plates to fuse.
I will should i use letro or anastrazole?

That's good tbh.
Growth plates fusion cannot occur under 20 pg/mL.

Based on the poor compliance of an aromatase-deficient man, we tried to develop a dose-response relationship between serum E2 and radiological changes of the long bones in terms of bone age [45]. Due to patient’s poor compliance, serum E2 remained below 20 pg/mL for a long time without any change of bone age and growth plate appearance at X-ray [45]. The closure of the epiphyses was obtained only several months later when E2 rose above 20 pg/mL and the patient was taking the right dose of transdermal E2 [45]. This suggests that serum E2 above 20 pg/mL is necessary for epiphyseal cartilage fusion [45] and that only in the case of severe estrogen deficiency the epiphyses remain still open despite the advancement of the chronological age (Figure 2). The same results can be deduced from a recent study comparing sex steroids, pubertal stage, and skeletal maturation between obese and lean boys [17]. If boys at the end of puberty (with a genital Tanner stage 5) are considered, bone age (of about 18 years on average) was greatly advanced and consistent with fused epiphyses in obese boys with a mean serum E2 clearly above 20 pg/mL (median 34.8 pg/mL, min–max: 25.6–41.1 pg/mL), while bone age (of about 16 years on average) was less advanced and consistent with still unfused epiphyses in lean boys with a mean serum E2 below 20 pg/mL (median 15.7 pg/mL, min–max: 13.2–21.0 pg/mL) [17].

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
Total fallacy. Absolutely untrue.
I literally quoted a study on the effects of estrogens on the male body, i'm obviously not inventing.
20 pg/mL is indeed the mark under which growth plates fusion simply won't happen.

I literally quoted a study on the effects of estrogens on the male body, i'm obviously not inventing.
20 pg/mL is indeed the mark under which growth plates fusion simply won't happen.
There is no such mark, it depends on a variety of factors

There is no such mark, it depends on a variety of factors
Well there is, you need certain levels of e2 to trigger the apoptosis of chondrocytes, that's what the study concluded.
Read the quote, the guy was an AD men and that's only after his e2 levels rose above 20 pg/mL that his growth plates started to fuse, before that his natural e2 levels were under that mark.
15 pg/mL is roughly the e2 levels of a 13-14 years old boy, not enough to trigger epiphyseal fusion.

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625