Is this good for pubertymaxxing at 16

Good shit but you realistically won't get ur E levels below 10pg/ml unless they were low to begin with, but either way 8-15pg/ml is ideal to keeping growth plates open
Elaborate, can't I just like that a higher dose of AI for that jfl

Elaborate, can't I just like that a higher dose of AI for that jfl
I'm not educated on heightmaxxing or hormones in general, but as far as I know you shouldn't just increase dosage. Recommended dose for arimidex is 0.5mg-1mg a day/EOD. For aromasin it varies. Don't worry tho, you'll definitely get low estrogen on ai, otherwise it wouldn't be used on women with breast cancer to crash estrogen and studies for children with short stature

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
i would just take mk at this point

• Hmm...
Are the sides that bad?
Idk tbh, research the topic a bit more, but having very high doses of ai wouldn't be much different in terms of lowering E than a normal dose would

• +1
I was going to start it but at last time, but at last time i said fuck idk if worth it
MK677 is way easier on the GH than direct HGH is though

Biggest risk would be diabetes tbh

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Isn't that way worse than doing hgh jfl
Eh not really, just weaker (people say it's equivalent to around 3-4IU with a normal dose) but it has pre diabetic sides

• +1

The diabetes isnt a problem, but the problem is risking my puberty, but idk if that works how i think

• Hmm...

The thing with injecting HGH is you need a ghrh or ghrp, otherwise you'll cause GH suppression, where after you stop pinning, production will be much lower

• Woah
The diabetes isnt a problem, but the problem is risking my puberty, but idk if that works how i think
How are you risking your puberty with fucking mk though

The thing with injecting HGH is you need a ghrh or ghrp, otherwise you'll cause GH suppression, where after you stop pinning, production will be much lower
You can take ghrh only after you stop pinning instead of with it right?

I thought you could just take it after wtf, you know any thread going in-depth with this?
Not specifically, but enchanted elixir and Osie have good threads on heightmaxxing

Wdym wouldnt the AI inhibit all the high estrogen?

Also would my balls shrink without PCT at that amount jfl
All serms speed up plate closure unrelated to estrogen, all pct does is speed up getting back to ur natural levels and it takes 4-6 weeks while no pct takes 14 weeks and pct sucks in general no reason to use it especially the younger u are the easier it is to recover, every study ever done shows 100% chance of recovery without pct, also ur balls will shrink but will be back after even without pct if not it would most likely have something to do with ur prolactin levels but thats looking to far ahead

HGH 8 IU per day

AI to keep e2 at <10 pg/ml and plates open

Testosterone 500ng

Butea superba to 5x DHT and get BWC

Maybe with CJC and DAC to boost HGH

And ofc the basics of supplements

Megadose K2 + D3 (at least 5000 UI D3 preferably)
Multivitamin to hit needed levels of vit A, B12, C, etc
Boron + calcium + collagen for bones

If I had a better budget I'd try to get as much as possible from adams guide but that's expensive

What do y'all think?
Just eat healthy and take basic supplements

I just take multi vitamin and calcium pill lol

Good stack. I would really rethink before hopping on test as it ages you alot and you wanna stay young looking for as long as you can. The dht is just cope tbh. Imagine not being born with 7+ inches :lul:

u wont do shit

It just speeds up growth in general. It regulates metabolism + ppl with faster metabolisms = taller. Your tsh isn’t that bad. And what was your t4 result out of (ng/???). Id get t3 for Heightmaxxing but do your own research to see if it’s worth it
can i use oral t4 only without t3? how much should i be taking

can i use oral t4 only without t3? how much should i be taking
I believe t3 is better but t4 can be taken as well. First start with a blood test to see if your thyroid levels are fine. If it functions well I’d start off with either 12.5 or 25 micrograms. If it has problems it’s likely you’ll be prescribed anyway as it’s a really common prescription (23 million Americans). Just change in increments of 12.5mg/25mg every couple weeks and eventually find your ideal dose. You’ll be able to feel it if the doses are too high quite easily (you’ll feel hot, nauseas, headache). Or you could take blood tests and find your range that way

HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

If I had a better budget I'd try to get as much as possible from adams guide but that's expensive

What do y'all think?
i would drop the testosterone and cjc. otherwise, looks good.

what kind of ai? remember while using compounds more =/= better, avoiding risks is more important.

HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

What do y'all think?
yes, now go take it

bro u dont even need this much if u just have a clean and good diet, but yes sounds good, im jealous i need to moneymaxx for superba i heard it can really grow dick size, that would be awesome so i could fuck stacys with wbc, dick size is overlooked its actually important to females.
bro wtf butea superba is £8 here

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1

u can even buy 2. I bought 6 but I had to cancel it because it was going to my house then my mum would open the package.
The dosage I'll take when it lands in a few days will be 6x a day for bwc and great chin projection.
oh my fucking god, its 4£ rn, imma buy 2-3 tomorrow, is it really worth it tho ?

oh my fucking god, its 4£ rn, imma buy 2-3 tomorrow, is it really worth it tho ?
yeah bro it's worth it I wish I would've found it when I was 13 I would've been 6"7 rn.

• +1
yeah bro it's worth it I wish I would've found it when I was 13 I would've been 6"7 rn.
bro stop capping, one single supplement cant help so much, tell me more about it

bro stop capping, one single supplement cant help so much, tell me more about it
nah I was exaggerating on the 6"7 part because I'm 6"3 rn but this is proven to increase Dihydrotestosterone levels by 5x, pros include dick length and girth, bone growth, more confidence due to test increase, bigger frame.
Cons include: male pattern baldness, angry all the time and ur parents finding out u take them.

• +1
nah I was exaggerating on the 6"7 part because I'm 6"3 rn but this is proven to increase Dihydrotestosterone levels by 5x, pros include dick length and girth, bone growth, more confidence due to test increase, bigger frame.
Cons include: male pattern baldness, angry all the time and ur parents finding out u take them.
my parents will not care i just say that its like vitamin, but bigger dick and dht 5x sounds good as fuck, also bone growth woowwww, can it help with more defined face bones too ?

my parents will not care i just say that its like vitamin, but bigger dick and dht 5x sounds good as fuck, also bone growth woowwww, can it help with more defined face bones too ?
ur lucky ur parents won't care and yh more masculine facial features. I'm also gonna megadose it since it's cheap as fuck

• +1
ur lucky ur parents won't care and yh more masculine facial features. I'm also gonna megadose it since it's cheap as fuck
how much should i take, i'll prob start w 2 a day, also why would they care bro ill just say they are like vitamins or some healthy shi

how much should i take, i'll prob start w 2 a day, also why would they care bro ill just say they are like vitamins or some healthy shi
take the dosage that you feel effects with and also they care because they are overprotective n that.

• +1
take the dosage that you feel effects with and also they care because they are overprotective n that.
aight i will try to order it, but its not very studied supplement so idk if it can actually help with anythkng

aight i will try to order it, but its not very studied supplement so idk if it can actually help with anythkng
yh yh I'll order some tonight too and as long as this increases dht I'll it and try and feel it's effectiveness.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax
HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

What do y'all think?
So with butea superba i wouldnt go above 400mg, i took 800mg and my libido DISAPPEARED, but if ur injecting i think u should be fine…

Make sure to take l cartinine for androgen sensitivity

Dont megadose my libido disappeared, BUTEA SUPERBA LOWERS T SIGNIFICANTLY BUT HIGHERS DHT SO TAKE OTHER THINGS TO COUNTERACT THE LOWER TESTOSTRONE

I wouldn’t take more than 400mg

Try also eating 5-6 eggs a day to counteract shit too

Dont megadose my libido disappeared, BUTEA SUPERBA LOWERS T SIGNIFICANTLY BUT HIGHERS DHT SO TAKE OTHER THINGS TO COUNTERACT THE LOWER TESTOSTRONE

I wouldn’t take more than 400mg

Try also eating 5-6 eggs a day to counteract shit too
alright thanks for advice I already eat 6 eggs and do 100 squats in the evening is that alright?