No-shit guide to PubertyMaxxing: Height and the PSL God.

H

HGHmaxxed

Iron
Height, is the first characteristic a girl will look at and is a symbol of dominance. Taller people earn more, lead happier lives and have less suicide rates. Clearly you must do everything in your power to max out your height.

A PSL God is always 6 feet and over. You will never see a male supermodel below 6' tall. Chico,Jordan, Gandy and everyone else.

This is your no-shit guide to PubertyMaxxing and on extension, Heightmaxxing.

(Does not work for closed growth plates.)

1) Protien: 0.8g per lb of your bodyweight. I weigh 200lbs so I take 160g per day.

2) Sleep: 9 hours a day minimum. Sleep is the time where your body repairs and releases HGH/IGF-1, optimize it to optimize your height gains by increasing levels of these hormones.

3) High intensity exercise: Daily. Does not matter if its weightlifting or cardio or basketball, just high-intensity exercise. Exercise has been linked to high HGH/IGF-1 levels and has over a hundred recorded benefits and also helps you sleep.

4) Multivitamin + Omega 3. So your body gets all it needs.

5) AI: Letrozole 2.5 mg or Aromasin 16mg. Estrogen shuts down your growth plates, so you shut down estrogen to grow. Proven to increase height.

6) HGH: 4iu - 8iu a day. Proven to increase height.

7) GHRP/GHRH Analogue: GHRP-6 or CJC 1295 DAC. Increase GH further.

Since this is a no-shit guide, I deliberately excluded a lot of supplements/methods to not confuse the general audience. If you want to know more, you can leave a comment on my profile or message me. I will be happy to help you.

It is a mog or be mogged world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, ripikke, Fishy and 1 other person
swiss borders say no

• JFL
Reactions: Fishy
2.5 mg letrozole ahaha 😉

cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Deleted member 51465
Height, is the first characteristic a girl will look at and is a symbol of dominance. Taller people earn more, lead happier lives and have less suicide rates. Clearly you must do everything in your power to max out your height.

A PSL God is always 6 feet and over. You will never see a male supermodel below 6' tall. Chico,Jordan, Gandy and everyone else.

1) Protien: 0.8g per lb of your bodyweight. I weigh 200lbs so I take 160g per day.

2) Sleep: 9 hours a day minimum. Sleep is the time where your body repairs and releases HGH/IGF-1, optimize it to optimize your height gains by increasing levels of these hormones.

3) High intensity exercise: Daily. Does not matter if its weightlifting or cardio or basketball, just high-intensity exercise. Exercise has been linked to high HGH/IGF-1 levels and has over a hundred recorded benefits and also helps you sleep.

5) AI: Letrozole 2.5 mg or Aromasin 16mg. Estrogen shuts down your growth plates, so you shut down estrogen to grow. Proven to increase height.

Since this is a no-shit guide, I deliberately excluded a lot of supplements/methods to not confuse the general audience. If you want to know more, you can leave a comment on my profile or message me. I will be happy to help you.

those AI doses will fuck you up LOL everything else is pretty spot on though

Does anything work after 18 lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and jsalv
Good post

• +1
Reactions: HGHmaxxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and niqfan625
dnrd it’s all cope

Im doing everything expect injecting hgh. Will soon tho

can u send me some reliable and cheap sources for HGH?

Cope. Height is determined the day your dad's sperm reached your mother's egg.

Major cope bro Barrett and O’Pry aren’t particularly tall, 181-182cm evening.

If your past 16 heightmaxxing doesn’t exist. It’s just animal protein and sleepmaxxibg

Cope. Height is determined the day your dad's sperm reached your mother's egg.
the only thing that is genetic is your height ceiling if you eat like shit sleep like shit etc you might not reach your height ceiling so people use hgh/peptides to guarantee they can get as close as possible

Multivitamines don"t work