JCaesar

ascend or rope
HGH 8 IU per day

AI to keep e2 at <10 pg/ml and plates open

Testosterone 500ng

Butea superba to 5x DHT and get BWC

Maybe with CJC and DAC to boost HGH

And ofc the basics of supplements

Megadose K2 + D3 (at least 5000 UI D3 preferably)
Multivitamin to hit needed levels of vit A, B12, C, etc
Boron + calcium + collagen for bones

If I had a better budget I'd try to get as much as possible from adams guide but that's expensive

What do y'all think?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, aspiringexcel, socialcel and 4 others
Forgot mewing bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, mog222, AuGoldRum and 4 others
bro u dont even need this much if u just have a clean and good diet, but yes sounds good, im jealous i need to moneymaxx for superba i heard it can really grow dick size, that would be awesome so i could fuck stacys with wbc, dick size is overlooked its actually important to females.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, JCaesar and HTN_Mentalcel
Maybe take test off, u dont really need it if u js lift heavy and shit, if u have naturally low test then u can do a cycle

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and JCaesar
Maybe take test off, u dont really need it if u js lift heavy and shit, if u have naturally low test then u can do a cycle
I've got 800ng base but pretty shit receptors

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

If I had a better budget I'd try to get as much as possible from adams guide but that's expensive

What do y'all think?
Don’t think the cjc is worth it tbh if you’re not gonna get a ghrh. The returns will be minimal seeing as you already have Hgh. Maybe put the money you’d spend on that towards something like t3/t4?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
  • +1
shitty sex hormone-binding globulin levels when i did a blood test pretty sure thats very related
Ok, you seem like your tryharding too much while in puberty, you can just chill and softmax and if u are short when over 18 just do LL.

• Hmm...
Don’t think the cjc is worth it tbh if you’re not gonna get a ghrh. The returns will be minimal seeing as you already have Hgh. Maybe put the money you’d spend on that towards something like t3/t4?
you think t3 and t4 really make a big difference on how your body reacts to gh? i got 1,7 tsh and 1,15ng t4 not sure how bad that is

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

What do y'all think?
Fuck nigga I'm going to Mongolia for a year does qsc ship hgh to there?

just mew and go to mog warts 🤫

Ok, you seem like your tryharding too much while in puberty, you can just chill and softmax and if u are short when over 18 just do LL.
man wtf is that advice just cripple your bones later instead of ascending everything now

im not even tryharding that much tbh been over a year on this forum only getting shit now

• +1
You'll miss prime jbs
who the fuck cares man, honestly, just softmax and save up money and hardmax after 18, 22 peak male age then you can slay and get religious girl whos virgin..

who the fuck cares man, honestly, just softmax and save up money and hardmax after 18, 22 peak male age then you can slay and get religious girl whos virgin..
Nigga I need emo girl

• +1
man wtf is that advice just cripple your bones later instead of ascending everything now

im not even tryharding that much tbh been over a year on this forum only getting shit now
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? you are so fucking retarded? nigger? 0iq? height maxxing is not even guatanteed to give you a inch boost so keep tryharding now and trying to ascend while you only just gonna harm your health and body, 5 years and im chad when you still trying to grow with ur "magical supplements"

• +1
Bro what the fuck are you talking about? you are so fucking retarded? nigger? 0iq? height maxxing is not even guatanteed to give you a inch boost so keep tryharding now and trying to ascend while you only just gonna harm your health and body, 5 years and im chad when you still trying to grow with ur "magical supplements"
you realize you can grow your bones at puberty and still do surgery later if needed right? jfl

• +1
you realize you can grow your bones at puberty and still do surgery later if needed right? jfl
how you grow your bones? like i said, its not guaranteed to give you shit, just hardwork and probl 1 to 2 inch maximum boost...

• +1
how you grow your bones? like i said, its not guaranteed to give you shit, just hardwork and probl 1 to 2 inch maximum boost...
hgh and test grows bones and masculinizes your whole face at puberty my g, and yea the reaction depends but then again you could grow 1 inch yea but you could also grow 1 feet, you don know until you try it and it would give you some benefit anyway

• +1
you think t3 and t4 really make a big difference on how your body reacts to gh? i got 1,7 tsh and 1,15ng t4 not sure how bad that is
It just speeds up growth in general. It regulates metabolism + ppl with faster metabolisms = taller. Your tsh isn’t that bad. And what was your t4 result out of (ng/???). Id get t3 for Heightmaxxing but do your own research to see if it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and JCaesar
It just speeds up growth in general. It regulates metabolism + ppl with faster metabolisms = taller. Your tsh isn’t that bad. And what was your t4 result out of (ng/???). Id get t3 for Heightmaxxing but do your own research to see if it’s worth it
i thought i had a fast metabolism cause i was always lean no matter what i ate or did, is t4 and t3 all that affects it?

latest blood results were

ultra-sensitive TSH 1,73 microIU/ml
free T4 1,15ng/dL
total T3 1,06ng/mL

how are those? should i supplement still?

Last edited:
  • +1
HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

What do y'all think?
Looks good for the most part
id lower hgh to 5 iu
And increase d3 to 50k k2 to 500
i personally would take alot more than this since u could be taking more if u have a high budget but 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: AySab and JCaesar
You’re results seem pretty good tbh. But Hgh can have affects on thyroid hormones so if you can afford it I’d say test them after a while on Hgh + then see teh resulfs. If they go down a decent amount then consider supplementing

• +1
And increase d3 to 50k k2 to 500
yes adam tells to get 50k d3 but im not sure how much more the body actually absorbs compared to doses like just 5k cause the studies for d3 say its "muh toxic"

i've been deficient in d3 for most of my life though and last blood i had only 1k d3, maybe hindered my skeletal growth a bit with that?

i personally would take alot more than this since u could be taking more if u have a high budget but 🤷‍♂️
mind sharing what exactly? and what differences/gains would they make?

• +1
You’re results seem pretty good tbh. But Hgh can have affects on thyroid hormones so if you can afford it I’d say test them after a while on Hgh + then see teh resulfs. If they go down a decent amount then consider supplementing
if i cant get a blood much after taking gh should i supplement a bit just to be safe? didnt wanna risk they doctors knowing im using this when doing the blood

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo
probably build up to around 50mg for starters to try and see a difference not sure how dangerous that would be tho

it would technically take from regular testosterone though so i think would have to be careful with that

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo and tempelcat4
if i cant get a blood much after taking gh should i supplement a bit just to be safe? didnt wanna risk they doctors knowing im using this when doing the blood
Personally I’m not using it but I believe that high dose Hgh + ai + test along with proper nutrition/supplements is all you really need for heightmaxxing so I’m only taking that. But t3 would be the next thing I’d take. For you your metabolism seems good tbh so if you can’t get a blood test I wouldn’t risk it when you first hop on cuz test + Hgh + ai seems like a strong combo already. If you’re not satisfied thyroid hormones could be the next step

Btw for test have you thought abt taking hcg as well? Im not an expert on test but I think hcg is commonly used to prevent your balls shrinking and sides like that

• +1
For you your metabolism seems good tbh so if you can’t get a blood test I wouldn’t risk it when you first hop on cuz test + Hgh + ai seems like a strong combo already. If you’re not satisfied thyroid hormones could be the next step
Is it that dangerous, because I remember reading your body supposedly tries to immdiately come back to homeostasis and produce your natural quantity of T3 and T4 after hopping off? at least from what ray peaters said

Btw for test have you thought abt taking hcg as well? Im not an expert on test but I think hcg is commonly used to prevent your balls shrinking and sides like that
oh i've read about that, i would do it as a pct tbh but i dont know much about it at the moment. does it also work for a dose as high as 500ng-1000ng?

• +1
yes adam tells to get 50k d3 but im not sure how much more the body actually absorbs compared to doses like just 5k cause the studies for d3 say its "muh toxic"

i've been deficient in d3 for most of my life though and last blood i had only 1k d3, maybe hindered my skeletal growth a bit with that?

mind sharing what exactly? and what differences/gains would they make?
1. Igf lr3
2. Pth
3. Ghrp2
4. Mod grf
5. Hexarelin
6. Exemestene

Theres more but i ain gon think off it of my memory

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo and JCaesar
1. Igf lr3
I thought IGF-1 in general didnt matter much for growth

2. Pth
3. Ghrp2
4. Mod grf
5. Hexarelin
6. Exemestene
Thanks, do u know any good threads explaining what these do for puberty? I know Ghrp2 was supposed to be paired with GH but I don't see many people talking about it

• +1
oh i've read about that, i would do it as a pct tbh but i dont know much about it at the moment. does it also work for a dose as high as 500ng-1000ng?
Wait did you mean doses 500mg of test instead of 500ng? Because 500ng isa exterememly low dose I think. And yeah I’m not too knowledgeable on taking test so idk really when to take hcg

And for thyroid hormones I believe there are risks of levels not going back to normal but those are mainly if you’re thyroids already damaged, which yours doesn’t seem to be. That small risk is enough to put me off, but for Heightmaxxing that would be the next step for me.

• +1
brag thread KYS rich nigga

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Wait did you mean doses 500mg of test instead of 500ng? Because 500ng isa exterememly low dose I think. And yeah I’m not too knowledgeable on taking test so idk really when to take hcg
yea to up with the base levels, if possible id want to up it to 1000mg for bone gains but then again i didnt want to completely shut down my balls

And for thyroid hormones I believe there are risks of levels not going back to normal but those are mainly if you’re thyroids already damaged, which yours doesn’t seem to be. That small risk is enough to put me off, but for Heightmaxxing that would be the next step for me.
thanks, makes sense, you say my thyroid seems good so it wouldnt benefit me much if at all to take more right? only if it the gh and other substances damages it?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab and shr

Thanks, do u know any good threads explaining what these do for puberty? I know Ghrp2 was supposed to be paired with GH but I don't see many people talking about it

Thread 'If you want a chance to grow 2+ inches, READ THIS GUIDE (SERIOUS)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you-want-a-chance-to-grow-2-inches-read-this-guide-serious.806270/

• +1
thanks, makes sense, you say my thyroid seems good so it wouldnt benefit me much if at all to take more right? only if it the gh and other substances damages it?
take it if you’re results aren’t satisfying or aren’t quick enough. Otherwise your stack seems good rn. Adding anything else imo would add unnecessary risks for minimal gains

• +1
Fakecel go use daddys money
im incel thats why im taking all that in the first place i gotta save to afford all that

take it if you’re results aren’t satisfying or aren’t quick enough. Otherwise your stack seems good rn. Adding anything else imo would add unnecessary risks for minimal gains
thanks for the help man, also you mean adding the things rigged mentioned such as pairing ghrp2 with gh would give minimal gains too?

Igf matter hgh makes igf which is what grows u, hgh doesnt grow u directly

1. Search up “vista” on the search bar for members and look through his shit he explain hella ab this, ghrp2 dont gotta be paired with gh it can be pared with modgrf

• Love it
yea to up with the base levels, if possible id want to up it to 1000mg for bone gains but then again i didnt want to completely shut down my balls

Dont up ur dose to 1000 for a cycle u gon need
Test 500
Arim/asin AI 10/.25 e3d
Anavar 30 ed

Thats what i recommend
U cant pct as serms close plates and all pct are serms so ull have to tank having high estrogen and losing alot of ur muscle gains when ur off

• +1
HGH 8 IU per day

Testosterone 500ng

What do y'all think?
Copying nigga but hardest part is getting all the shit

• +1
Good shit but you realistically won't get ur E levels below 10pg/ml unless they were low to begin with, but either way 8-15pg/ml is ideal to keeping growth plates open

• +1
thanks for the help man, also you mean adding the things rigged mentioned such as pairing ghrp2 with gh would give minimal gains too?
Yeah

• Love it
U cant pct as serms close plates and all pct are serms so ull have to tank having high estrogen and losing alot of ur muscle gains when ur off
Wdym wouldnt the AI inhibit all the high estrogen?

Also would my balls shrink without PCT at that amount jfl