15 Year old in 11th grade..

vipr0digy

vipr0digy

6,1 zero pussie
Hey guys Im going to 11th grade and I have a late birthday so once I turn 16 in November Im hoping to work and use that money for something like day trading or e commerce (notsure if its spelled wrong). My question is where can I find the best possible help and how long does it take to master?

68% of day traders hold a bachelor degree. Between 4-20% are successful. Day trading is something people go to university to learn. Unless you already have a shit ton of money trading at your age with your skills will have no / negative profit.

E-commerce? Really? You're 15.

Learn useful skills first before you start your money adventure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
68% of day traders hold a bachelor degree. Between 4-20% are successful. Day trading is something people go to university to learn. Unless you already have a shit ton of money trading at your age with your skills will have no / negative profit.

So sorry Im just lost on what to do…what are the best skills to learn?

Hey guys Im going to 11th grade and I have a late birthday so once I turn 16 in November Im hoping to work and use that money for something like day trading or e commerce (notsure if its spelled wrong). My question is where can I find the best possible help and how long does it take to master?
dont do day trading jfl, youre guaranteed to lose money

Remember: Ur best investment is ur face

Wow, you're so mature for your age...Other kids just want to party and have fun, but you already want to make lots of money.

Does he even have a degree from the hustlers university? LOL

Wow, you're so mature for your age...Other kids just want to party and have fun, but you already want to make lots of money.

Exactly, DON’T do this. I did it and now I’m spending all that money I made on a list of surgeries, WAY toward the end of my prime. It wasn’t even that much money cause my face held me back so bad JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar