16 should I start sarms or roids?

code

code

Don't know much about both but as a 16 year old skinny fat lifter I want to make decent progress without having to be in the gym for 2-3
( also I want to cut weight and muscle growth when cutting is nearly impossible )

with that being said I need recommendations on:
If I should start them
where to get them
how much
and side effects

thank you

been in the gym for a year ( lost 50+ pounds ) looking to make real progress​

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: odux
doesnt know anything about either ✅

16 ✅

skinny fat ✅

doesn't want to actually train ✅

yep, never began.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, hasian, Kristin and 11 others
yes it kills you faster so you can gravemaxx and sufferlessmaxx meaning if your lifespans shorter you spend less time suffering

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, newestofnewgen, wollet2 and 1 other person

16 ✅

skinny fat ✅

yep, never began.
yeah wtf is this post not even ttying ot hate

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen and User28823
Don't know much about both but as a 16 year old skinny fat lifter I want to make decent progress without having to be in the gym for 2-3
( also I want to cut weight and muscle growth when cutting is nearly impossible )

If I should start them
where to get them
how much
and side effects

thank you​
No it's not recommended to start them especially at 16 and ur not even trained at all jfl
If you decide to
You can get them from trusted sites like chemyo.com
Depends on the Sarm , rad 140 would be $80 + shipping handling
Depends on the Sarm rad 140 would be super suppressive but compared to weakest sarm like ostarine, wouldnt require a PCT as it is not suppressive

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and AlbinoMaxxer

16 ✅

skinny fat ✅

yep, never began.

been in the gym for over a year, started out at 250 and currently sitting at 200 ( stuck in this weird skinny fat stage ), i've researched Rad-140 and I simply made this thread to get more information on sarms and roids ( coulda honestly worded it better in the thread )

yes it kills you faster so you can gravemaxx and sufferlessmaxx meaning if your lifespans shorter you spend less time suffering

Average young man these days commits suicide 4x more than woman anyways.

Might as well go out as a beast with might than blow your brains out for gorefags to jerk off to online.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
been in the gym for over a year, started out at 250 and currently sitting at 200 ( stuck in this weird skinny fat stage ), i've researched Rad-140 and I simply made this thread to get more information on sarms and roids ( coulda honestly worded it better in the thread )
Thats perfect. If youre under 20 youre at prime age to recomp your body. you can do this naturally

"Real" roids are always healthier and better for you in the long run than SARMs.

"Real" roids are always healthier and better for you in the long run than SARMs.
Do roids require things to take them with to prevent the side effects, like sarms? if so what are they

tbh with u, if you've ever been skinny fat in ur life just don't even bother with roids or sarms

tbh with u, if you've ever been skinny fat in ur life just don't even bother with roids or sarms
Skinnyfat is just a cope for framelets with no muscle at all on their skeleton, no nothing. Somehow this oxymoron is used all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Train normally lazy impatient fag

OP, you won't get the most out of PEDS without a solid base of training and a lean starting point.

OP, you won't get the most out of PEDS without a solid base of training and a lean starting point.
But I can not gain muscle while on a cut, I should have added I play football so I want to maintain my strength

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
But I can not gain muscle while on a cut, I should have added I play football so I want to maintain my strength
What ethnicity are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
In that case, take roids and let those BBC Androgen Receptors do their work.
you get your androgen receptors genes from your mom:feelscry:

assuming ops mom is white

no bbc genes for him if so

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
buddy is this a morph or ww really ascended this hard? havent seen him for a while

you get your androgen receptors genes from your mom:feelscry:

assuming ops mom is white

no bbc genes for him if so
I guess that's why I have similar physique weak points and strengths to my mum

Stay off until you’re 18 idiot. Taking anything before is gonna mess up you’re endocrine system and keep your dick small. Once you’ve done enough research and hit 18 stick to gear and not the shitty sarms that has no research or studies.

why do you say that?
because it's indicative of bad genetics, and bad genetics shouldn't be touching roids or sarms

just my opinion, many bluepill cucks will tell u to take roids if u have bad genetics, but roids and sarms are an amplifier of what u already have

if u roid with shit genetics, ur gonna look like a roided guy with shit genetics

roid with good genetics, and u can win mr olympia

same thing with face surgery, good baseline can turn u into a chad
bad baseline maybe MTN at best

and sure u can say well why not improve past baseline, well because roids reek havoc on ur health, surgery not so much

because it's indicative of bad genetics, and bad genetics shouldn't be touching roids or sarms

just my opinion, many bluepill cucks will tell u to take roids if u have bad genetics, but roids and sarms are an amplifier of what u already have

if u roid with shit genetics, ur gonna look like a roided guy with shit genetics

roid with good genetics, and u can win mr olympia

same thing with face surgery, good baseline can turn u into a chad
bad baseline maybe MTN at best

and sure u can say well why not improve past baseline, well because roids reek havoc on ur health, surgery not so much
I appreciate this information, thank you

Stay off until you’re 18 idiot. Taking anything before is gonna mess up you’re endocrine system and keep your dick small. Once you’ve done enough research and hit 18 stick to gear and not the shitty sarms that has no research or studies.
ngl my dick genetics are solid ;), I will probably wait till im 18 to start gear and shit but ostarine has been on my mind alot recently as the risk to reward is huge

If I should start them
where to get them
how much
and side effects

thank you

been in the gym for a year ( lost 50+ pounds ) looking to make real progress​
Steroids will make u retain a lot of water which will cause to loose ur facial aesthetics

Last edited:
DYEL? It’s nearly impossible to make gains unless your in a caloric surplus.
nope,ive even been on a 500 caal deficit and dont struggle to make noticable gains

nope,ive even been on a 500 caal deficit and dont struggle to make noticable gains
You probably just started lifting but thats just beginner gains