*16yo looksmax help*

MortusX

MortusX

Iron
Looking for honest ways I could improve my looks, including surgery procedures which could help my flaws. I don’t struggle with female attention at all, this is not an incel thread, I just want to become perfect because I’m a perfectionist. I was quite a late bloomer so I’m assuming I can still improve my looks through puberty. I struggle most with my UEE which drags my looks down drastically as well as high body fat on my face which stops me getting a shredded look which I want desperately. I’m not sure if it’s baby fat or if I’m permanently stuck with a fat face. I’ve been working out for 2 years now and I think I’ve got quite an aesthetic body however I wanna take it up a notch and get on something like sarms or even anabolics so any advice on that would also be appreciated. Please make constructive criticism about my looks and what I can improve on instead of just a cope rating.

Attachments

• 67C3E772-3489-45DD-89E1-EDF1A408DD08.jpeg
    67C3E772-3489-45DD-89E1-EDF1A408DD08.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 4A63604A-0F33-41B2-BC2E-DFBD5C9CDF72.jpeg
    4A63604A-0F33-41B2-BC2E-DFBD5C9CDF72.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 223
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
you got a long way to go son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and PubertyMaxxer
I'm not really in a position to give looksmaxxing advice but what I will say is don't touch SARMs or Steroids at your age, unless you have god tier genetics would you really want to start losing your hair, fuse your growth plates, getting shitty cystic acne at that age?

You could definitely benefit from bulking up your neck it looks pretty small in the first picture.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SteveRogers, Schönling and 4 others
I'm not really in a position to give looksmaxxing advice but what I will say is don't touch SARMs or Steroids at your age, unless you have god tier genetics would you really want to start losing your hair, fuse your growth plates, getting shitty cystic acne at that age?

You could definitely benefit from bulking up your neck it looks pretty small in the first picture.
Thanks for the genuine advice, bodybuilding is what got me into looksmaxxing and improved my life a lot, obviously I’ve still got a long way till I finished puberty but SARMs are definitely on my mind
Also, if anyone could give me tips on straightening eyebrows as mine are quite curved which is a feminine trait

Thanks for the genuine advice, bodybuilding is what got me into looksmaxxing and improved my life a lot, obviously I’ve still got a long way till I finished puberty but SARMs are definitely on my mind

Yea you're doing the right thing imo you look pretty jacked for a 16 year old. Aesthetic wise, I think you can definitely broaden up your frame into your 20s. Swimming, shoulder pressing, pull ups + chin ups, lateral raises could seriously wide your frame up significantly honestly. SARMs are pretty tempting and I've come pretty close to doing them but at the end of the day the side effects are unknown and they aren't very well studied. Whenever I went on PED forums you'd have 10 different people on the same SARM reporting different side effects, no side effects, etc but it does suppress your testosterone. It's not conclusive but logically speaking it's like letting a car sit dormant for a long time, the longer your balls stay dormant there's a good chance they wont be at the fcuntion they were at before.

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Yea you're doing the right thing imo you look pretty jacked for a 16 year old. Aesthetic wise, I think you can definitely broaden up your frame into your 20s. Swimming, shoulder pressing, pull ups + chin ups, lateral raises could seriously wide your frame up significantly honestly. SARMs are pretty tempting and I've come pretty close to doing them but at the end of the day the side effects are unknown and they aren't very well studied. Whenever I went on PED forums you'd have 10 different people on the same SARM reporting different side effects, no side effects, etc but it does suppress your testosterone. It's not conclusive but logically speaking it's like letting a car sit dormant for a long time, the longer your balls stay dormant there's a good chance they wont be at the fcuntion they were at before.
Thanks, appreciate the honest advice. Do you think my face will get better with puberty? I’m looking for a shredded face with flat cheeks, my skull is pretty good (or at least I think) with high cheekbones but it’s completely covered by a layer of what I think is baby fat due to my body being quite shredded. Is it just genetics or something you lose with puberty?

what is your height?

Don’t think about surgeries yet. You’re only 16.

Try to get lean. Bulking is a meme.

Do sports and socialize. Talking to guys and girls at your age is crucial.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and kramer
You have no facial bones that’s why you have facial fat

what is your height?
5’11 @ 16
Don’t think about surgeries yet. You’re only 16.

Try to get lean. Bulking is a meme.

Do sports and socialize. Talking to guys and girls at your age is crucial.
My social life is normal, as I mentioned in the post, I don’t struggle with girls amd am not a virgin. I’m just here to better myself as a person as looks are directly proportional to happiness

My social life is normal, as I mentioned in the post, I don’t struggle with girls amd am not a virgin. I’m just here to better myself as a person as looks are directly proportional to happiness
Best advice, leave this site now whilst you can, no point being here. The majority of the forum just shitposts and barely any good threads are made.

work out, eat healthily, and socialize. You're already pretty good looking, try and get lean tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MortusX and Schönling
Get going with a decent skincare routine, even if its just cleanse, moisturise, SPF. Your skin in 20 years will thank you.

Best advice, leave this site now whilst you can, no point being here. The majority of the forum just shitposts and barely any good threads are made.

work out, eat healthily, and socialize. You're already pretty good looking, try and get lean tbh.
Thank you, I went through some threads and noticed most of them are filled with genetically inferior people who don’t try and improve themselves at all insulting others as a coping mechanism. This is my first time posting on here and I was just looking for anything I can add to my life in order to maximise my looks. I decided I’m going to shred down in body fat just before summer and see how my body goes from there. I’ve bulked all my life due to being an ectomorph (trust me I was the skinniest guy you’ve ever seen) and now I’m at a weight where I’m happy with my frame
Get going with a decent skincare routine, even if its just cleanse, moisturise, SPF. Your skin in 20 years will thank you.
What would you recommend for a skincare routine? My skin is naturally quite clear and smooth and I never struggled with acne but I’ve got quite a lot of puberty left to go through so that may change quite fast. At the moment I just exfoliate my face with a face scrub every morning and wash my face with normal soap as often as possible (4-6 times a day)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Idk terrible pictures to get advice for looksmaxxing.

I dont believe men under 21 should undergo any kind of plastic surgery or steroid use because I was an ugly ass teenager thru high school but adulthood saved me

The only advice I have for youngsters is to leanmax, use skincare products, get braces if needed, and try NOT to use drugs like weed, alcohol, cigarettes. Only use at parties and dont get addicted OR ELSE..... your skin may take a huge hit in looks

• +1
Reactions: MortusX and Deleted member 3593
I’m not really someone who takes a lot of pictures, most pictures are at parties or something with other people
And how can we see your flaws and give you surgery advice with a shitty angle frauded squinting selfie and a gym picture with terrible quality hiding all your face?

Plus you're only 16

Tbh I think guys end up here because they are UGLY and isolated people in general 1st

I highly doubt good looking social butterflies find this site and then freak out over their looks forever

Its kind of like drug addicts are usually losers first and use drugs to cope, not successful people who accidentally got addicted then their life goes downhill

• +1
Reactions: MortusX and noped
What would you recommend for a skincare routine? My skin is naturally quite clear and smooth and I never struggled with acne but I’ve got quite a lot of puberty left to go through so that may change quite fast. At the moment I just exfoliate my face with a face scrub every morning and wash my face with normal soap as often as possible (4-6 times a day)
Oh fuck. Firstly, stop washing your face with soap. And certainly stop washing it with soap 4-6 times daily. If you want to stick a big middle finger up to your acid mantle, that's exactly how to do it.
You also don't need to be scrubbing your face every morning. At that point you're just causing unnecessary trauma to the skin.

- Wash morning and evening with a gentle cleanser (I'd avoid the likes of sodium laureth sulphate or sodium lauryl sulphate), I am a big proponent of using a washcloth too (just please use a clean one every day)- it'll also help replace some of that scrubbing you'll be missing, just a hell of a lot more gently.
- Moisturise morning and evening using a basic moisturiser designed for your skin type, either use one containing SPF during the day or you can use a separate SPF product.
- For optional extras you could throw in a vitamin C, a hyaluronic acid, or a chemical exfoliant like an AHA/BHA.

• +1
Oh fuck. Firstly, stop washing your face with soap. And certainly stop washing it with soap 4-6 times daily. If you want to stick a big middle finger up to your acid mantle, that's exactly how to do it.
You also don't need to be scrubbing your face every morning. At that point you're just causing unnecessary trauma to the skin.

- Wash morning and evening with a gentle cleanser (I'd avoid the likes of sodium laureth sulphate or sodium lauryl sulphate), I am a big proponent of using a washcloth too (just please use a clean one every day)- it'll also help replace some of that scrubbing you'll be missing, just a hell of a lot more gently.
- Moisturise morning and evening using a basic moisturiser designed for your skin type, either use one containing SPF during the day or you can use a separate SPF product.
- For optional extras you could throw in a vitamin C, a hyaluronic acid, or a chemical exfoliant like an AHA/BHA.
Thank you, I’ll definitely take that into consideration next time I’m buying stuff for my face. Any advice on thicker hair? My hair is quite thin and I’m unsure if it’s due to genetics or if it will thicken out once I finish puberty
Tbh I think guys end up here because they are UGLY and isolated people in general 1st

I highly doubt good looking social butterflies find this site and then freak out over their looks forever

Its kind of like drug addicts are usually losers first and use drugs to cope, not successful people who accidentally got addicted then their life goes downhill
I agree, I live a pretty average teenage social life with a VERY attractive friends group (which is kinda shitty cuz 8+/10 female attention is rare when I’m with them). Sixth form (16-18yo School before uni) Gym with a friend, work a shitty retail job (it gets me money and improves social skills though) and party every 2 weeks on weekends as well as going to a bar with friends every weekend. Before I started puberty I was a very ugly child, and being a late bloomer didn’t help. My life improved so much as soon as my looks improved (People treat you soooooo much better and female attention improves self esteem and confidence). I have a very addictive personality and the sudden change in lifestyle made me addicted to improving my looks as much as humanly possible. I don’t think I plan on staying on this website, all this forum stuff isn’t for me, I’m simply looking for someone to tell me what I can improve honestly without bias and how to do so, because as you know people irl sugar coat everything to not hurt your feelings. I think many people here are genuine average people like me just trying to maximise their quality of life

Last edited:
Thank you, I’ll definitely take that into consideration next time I’m buying stuff for my face. Any advice on thicker hair? My hair is quite thin and I’m unsure if it’s due to genetics or if it will thicken out once I finish puberty
There's no way to change the actual texture of hair through using product- that's just down to how the hair grows out of your head (which can be affected by age, health, diet, etc), but there are some things you can use to make it look and feel thicker. Thickening shampoos and conditioners, dry shampoo/texture products and keeping the hair in good condition will help.

• +1
give front side profile nigga. u look like u have a recessed maxilla tho with no under eye support, or zygomatic arch. or a long midface. or both

give front side profile nigga. u look like u have a recessed maxilla tho with no under eye support, or zygomatic arch. or a long midface. or both
My side profile is disgusting, not worth posting out of sheer embarrassment. here’s some more front facing photos which may help you decide what I can improve, first one being a straight profile ‘mugshot’

Attachments

• F9349052-25CA-479A-995A-67F1CB7A1923.jpeg
    F9349052-25CA-479A-995A-67F1CB7A1923.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 2E1A354C-EE10-4366-A50C-94B706DD9999.jpeg
    2E1A354C-EE10-4366-A50C-94B706DD9999.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 67
don’t struggle with female attention at all, this is not an incel thread, I just want to become perfect because I’m a perfectionist. I was quite a late bloomer so I’m assuming I can still improve my looks through puberty.

Wish more users were like you

• +1