17 yo HGH worth it?

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
I'm 17 yo, growth plates will close for me at 19. Is HGH worth it? Will it fuck my hormones up for life?
I'm 5 10 daytime already wear lifts

It can give you cancer and produce too big organs, other than that its a pretty benificial hormones.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4209, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, turkproducer, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Not worth it, especially at your height

First, at your height it's useless, then if you were able to get any pharma HGH, it would be 4IU, we are giving this dose for years to early teenagers to promote decent growth.

At 17, considering your growth plates are still open, your time is likely VERY limited, and you need GH peaks a lot stronger than what 4IU of HGH would produce, so, go for peptides, and use an AI.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
copes me

how many inches can I gain i need to be 6ft or its over
Fuck off with this meme. At your height your should focus on FACE.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
5'10 at 17 isnt awful, spend the money on expensive face products or surgery instead.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
FUCK WHAT ALL THESE SQUARES SAY take that shuit goyim.
like 4 ius a day will only benefit. whole body becomes bigger not just the organs, these nigs dont know what there saying they are just appealing to the popular norm.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Holy fuarkkkk I would rope without any hesitation if I was stuck at 4’10 forever.
Me too tbh fuck cant imagine , im sorry little one

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dude... I genuinely feel bad for this guy.
dude that's hella fucked. If you have status/money you can get a girl if you're short and ugly. but if you're that short, 4 10" it's beyond over. that's literally dwarf
5'10 at 17 isnt awful, spend the money on expensive face products or surgery instead.
i'm thinking if i get 2-3 more inches I can slay short girls just with my height. I have relatively above average frame. and a 6/10 face for asian.
First, at your height it's useless, then if you were able to get any pharma HGH, it would be 4IU, we are giving this dose for years to early teenagers to promote decent growth.

At 17, considering your growth plates are still open, your time is likely VERY limited, and you need GH peaks a lot stronger than what 4IU of HGH would produce, so, go for peptides, and use an AI.
i'm thinking take .5iu 8 times a day vs all at once. Just tell me if it will make a difference im already eating 200 grams protein and HITT excercise

Last edited: