Reactions: KIVVV, Funnyunenjoyer1, tigrxs and 21 others
Bruh fat loss + cheeks and you will mog

You're a fat manlet what do you think buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, Kazey, xxv and 5 others
Bruh fat loss + cheeks and you will mog
should I buy dnp? I'm 106kg and I can't be bothered to go to the gym since it's cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, yen, potentialzaddy and 5 others
should I buy dnp? I'm 106kg and I can't be bothered to go to the gym since it's cope
Nope, I think just a gradual fat loss. With drugs and other things that enhance fat loss you will fuck up your health. Lose 0.75-1kg per week and that's alright

GYM IS NOT COPE IF YOU’RE THAT FUCKING FAT JESUS CHRIST GET ON A DEFICIT

THIS HAS TO HE FUCKING LARP ITBAHS TO BE LARP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Kazey and <6PSLcel
GYM IS NOT COPE IF YOU’RE THAT FUCKING FAT JESUS CHRIST GET ON A DEFICIT

THIS HAS TO HE FUCKING LARP ITBAHS TO BE LARP
I am 5'6 girls will just laugh at me if I become muscular so what's the point seriously??

Nope, I think just a gradual fat loss. With drugs and other things that enhance fat loss you will fuck up your health. Lose 0.75-1kg per week and that's alright
hmm I will consider. what about my front please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_063643_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_063643_Gallery.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaximumCope, albanian_chad and mog222
I am 5'6 girls will just laugh at me if I become muscular so what's the point seriously??
Not even muscular but just fit, you will be ok

Just respect women brother!

• +1
Reactions: sub5antimogger
hmm I will consider. what about my front please?
Good looks, just loose some fat bro, you don't know your real looks before you lose fat. Leanmaxx has saved a lot of guys here tbh

Just respect women brother!
nope. all females in my life have treated me badly or just used me for money and alcohol and I have to get the police involved all the time since I I lose money each month. I want to be attractive and feel wanted and loved by a high quality female that's why I go and work on my mental health

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Autismcel
nope. all females in my life have treated me badly or just used me for money and alcohol and I have to get the police involved all the time since I I lose money each month. I want to be attractive and feel wanted and loved by a high quality female that's why I go and work on my mental health
If thats truly you and you aren't larping..

Then it's over. (At least for now)

Nigga is fat as fuck, all his features are covered under lard and yet he's talking about gym being cope.

You're no better than a junkie rejecting rehab therapy.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, thatrandomteen, VeryIndoEuropean and 1 other person
You're easily chadlite right now, PSL god if you lose 10lbs. Don't listen to these trolls.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, F36 and sub5antimogger
5’6 and fit is 3.5x better than 5’6 and extremely obese

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten
Muscular always eats fat. This is not a discussion

You're easily chadlite right now, PSL god if you lose 10lbs. Don't listen to these trolls.
okay I will start my water fast tomorrow then and I can lose 10lbs??

what do you rate me then please and my potential?
LTN

Hard to tell your potential cuz of too much face fat

okay I will start my water fast tomorrow then and I can lose 10lbs??
Yeah, I recommend sleeping with a tide pod under you pillow to help curb appetite and burn fat with sensory deprivation as well as weight watchers meal plan to build muscle.

• +1
Reactions: 147
5’6 and fit is 3.5x better than 5’6 and extremely obese
but the girls don't date me anyway I ask and they just want to be friends with me and say I'm cute? I steeltoe boots and go on a water fast tomorrow so maybe I'll be fit when I lose 10lbs like he said to

Nigga is fat as fuck, all his features are covered under lard and yet he's talking about gym being cope.

You're no better than a junkie rejecting rehab therapy.
I'm not a nigga

Yeah, I recommend sleeping with a tide pod under you pillow to help curb appetite and burn fat with sensory deprivation as well as weight watchers meal plan to build muscle.
okay thank you I will look into a tidy pod and I will eat my food after I have done my water fast then I will eat my lasagne with weight watchers

okay thank you I will look into a tidy pod and I will eat my food after I have done my water fast then I will eat my lasagne with weight watchers
oh ok this is larp thank god

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Bro download huawei health, there is a calorie deficit counter easy to follow n shiet. To begin with

In your case it isn’t cope fatass

you also look short I don't know why you will call me a jew. Im English
Yeah, I am 179 cm. You are from A-----lia, as I understood

what does this mean please
Bro dont sleep with a tide pod jfl hop on a calorie deficit and you’ll prolly pull girls after not being obese

Bro download huawei health, there is a calorie deficit counter easy to follow n shiet. To begin with
I have a Samsung not a Huawei phone. what's a calorie deficit and why do I need to count it??

I have a Samsung not a Huawei phone. what's a calorie deficit and why do I need to count it??
Sir, type in Google how to lose fat by counting calories

Yeah just ignore these trolls bro, they get horrendously jealous when they see people on your level. The tide pod thing isn't mainstream, it's a looksmaxxing secret.

But if that doesn't work I think you will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

But if you want to take a non surgical approach with similar or better results I recommend purchasing @SyrianPsycho's book so you become a terramogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, SyrianPsycho and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: mog222
Guys, I think that this guy is a beginner in the looksmaxx, so not roasting him would be cool

Over, get to 12% bf and if you're still ugly then rope or waste a shitload of money on surgeries.

fat loss, grow you hair and rhino

Yeah just ignore these trolls bro, they get horrendously jealous when they see people on your level. The tide pod thing isn't mainstream, it's a looksmaxxing secret.

But if that doesn't work I think you will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

But if you want to take a non surgical approach with similar or better results I recommend purchasing @SyrianPsycho's book so you become a terramogger.
Im not getting surgeries because my friend on tiktok said it will ruin my facial harmony. Syrians psycho is very good he made me buy retinol and volfuline I put it on my face daily and I feel really good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan and mog222
Im not getting surgeries because my friend on tiktok said it will ruin my facial harmony. Syrians psycho is very good he made me buy retinol and volfuline I put it on my face daily and I feel really good
Bhai if you are trolling than you are doing it pretty good lmao 😂😂😂

Bhai if you are trolling than you are doing it pretty good lmao 😂😂😂
what am I to troll? I have absolutely nothing left in my life I just sit inside and play xbox I am scared to go out because I get bullied I just want to have high quality girls have a crush on me and stop using me for money and presents

What I’m trying to say is you have nothing going for you. You have no good attribute in your face. No surgery can save you. Just blue pill