19m 5'6 I have Jordan barrett skull rate my psl

What I’m trying to say is you have nothing going for you. You have no good attribute in your face. No surgery can save you. Just blue pill
you say I have nothing going for me yet you are just wrong. I have the same side profile as Jordan Barrett and I look like elliot Roger from the front. stop projecting your hate onto me if you are just going to be rude

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_072248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_072248_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424_072258_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_072258_Gallery.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MV5BN2E3ZTZjYmQtMDA1MS00MjY3LWIwYTEtYzI3NzM4Y2U1NTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BN2E3ZTZjYmQtMDA1MS00MjY3LWIwYTEtYzI3NzM4Y2U1NTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mirrormogger and TheMilkMan
you say I have nothing going for me yet you are just wrong. I have the same side profile as Jordan Barrett and I look like elliot Roger from the front. stop projecting your hate onto me if you are just going to be rude
No way you’re being serious 😂😂😂😂. Nothing about you looks like elliot your just squinting to have similar eyes to him. Your hair cut is horrible ( you can fix that). Worst thing is you’re short.

Help me you where you resemble Jordan Barrett in the slightest.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 147
No way you’re being serious 😂😂😂😂. Nothing about you looks like elliot your just squinting to have similar eyes to him. Your hair cut is horrible ( you can fix that). Worst thing is you’re short.

You're delusional his side profile is 1:1, it's clearly just bloat. Any experienced member on this forum would tell you the same you greycel.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, 147 and mrmogger2882

you cannot see it? my nose sits perfectly on my maxilla that has better forward growth than any of your face and my jaw and chin too. I just lose my baby fat and I will look like him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_064627_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_064627_Gallery.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424_063639_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_063639_Gallery.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and TheMilkMan
what am I to troll? I have absolutely nothing left in my life I just sit inside and play xbox I am scared to go out because I get bullied I just want to have high quality girls have a crush on me and stop using me for money and presents
Understand, sorry, sir. Look, if you really want to solve problems use the chatgpt too. Just ask him questions and look for solutions. Here there are also some good advices

You're delusional his side profile is 1:1, it's clearly just bloat. Any experienced member on this forum would tell you the same you greycel.
I also look like Patrick Bateman but I don't sound like him like you know how Syrian psycho can do his voice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_072930_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_072930_Gallery.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424_072935_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_072935_Gallery.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and yen
you cannot see it? my nose sits perfectly on my maxilla that has better forward growth than any of your face and my jaw and chin too. I just lose my baby fat and I will look like him
Holy shit mb bro. I just open my eyes and realised you’re right. I think your side profile is better than Jordan’s 👌🏼

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Understand, sorry, sir. Look, if you really want to solve problems use the chatgpt too. Just ask him questions and look for solutions. Here there are also some good advices
who's that

Holy shit mb bro. I just open my eyes and realised you’re right. I think your side profile is better than Jordan’s 👌🏼
so I can be a model like he is? but he is 6'4 I am not 6 feet tall so will I be alright as my face is good?

• JFL
so I can be a model like he is? but he is 6'4 I am not 6 feet tall so will I be alright as my face is good?
First off Jordan is 6’1 max and u got a chad face so u will be fine also how tall r u

I also look like Patrick Bateman but I don't sound like him like you know how Syrian psycho can do his voice?
Yeah for sure bro, you have a very unique pheno like a Barret, Bateman, and Hexum mix.

Yeah for sure bro, you have a very unique pheno like a Barret, Bateman, and Hexum mix.
so why don't females like me? this is the shit I put up with every week!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_074028_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_074028_Gallery.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 0
They're just playing hard to get. Happens to @Amnesia and @WishIwasChico too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 147
They are nervous to text back dw bro

• +1
Reactions: 147 and TheMilkMan
They are nervous to text back dw bro
I think so because it's been a few months but I am messaging 8 girls now but they just use me also and now I need to pay off £160 in debt because I bought a girl jewellery for her birthday when she turned 17 but she doesn't want to drink with me I don't know what to do now

• +1
They're just playing hard to get. Happens to @Amnesia and @WishIwasChico too
please give me advice then? amnesia is a slayer I know he likes girls 16-17 like me right? how does he manage to get them to date him

• +1
we're same height? and how psl 8 if Jordan is psl 6? am I really mogging Jordan barrett?
I literally said ur better than than him. Any yh we are same height

I think so because it's been a few months but I am messaging 8 girls now but they just use me also and now I need to pay off £160 in debt because I bought a girl jewellery for her birthday when she turned 17 but she doesn't want to drink with me I don't know what to do now
Swear to god your serious

I literally said ur better than than him. Any yh we are same height
okay that gives me lots of relief. how do you cope with bullying? my family make fun of my height aswell now I don't go out really so it's not just school

• +1
okay that gives me lots of relief. how do you cope with bullying? my family make fun of my height aswell now I don't go out really so it's not just school
I’m autistic and mentally unstable so no one say anything. I think it’s the autism they are more focussed on

• +1
I’m autistic and mentally unstable so no one say anything. I think it’s the autism they are more focussed on
yes I thought you were autistic. Mr to I am austistc so we can be friends and we also are 5'6 so we have alot in common 👪

please give me advice then? amnesia is a slayer I know he likes girls 16-17 like me right? how does he manage to get them to date him
@Clavicular will help answer all your questions about your girl problems. Feel free to shoot him a PM to discuss your female woes

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
yes I thought you were autistic. Mr to I am austistc so we can be friends and we also are 5'6 so we have alot in common 👪
STOP FUCKING LYING. GET AWAY FROM ME

@Clavicular will help answer all your questions about your girl problems. Feel free to shoot him a PM to discuss your female woes
Thank you bro as if i dont get 50+ pms daily

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and TheMilkMan
should I buy dnp? I'm 106kg and I can't be bothered to go to the gym since it's cope
ahahah you disgusting fat fuck

lose weight NOW fattie

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I can be your friend bhai

• Love it