1stman coping (31yo+, High Value Male) (Discussion)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, wannaimprove, Samsepioler and 10 others
Hit the gym go bald buy crypto and approach max = high value male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Samsepioler, Deleted member 57464 and 9 others
If your 30+ and ugly - average but you have status / money and your not in an ltr you look so weird. If you look good tho its a halo, you can fuck 18 year olds till ur on your deathbed

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and forevermirin
he is mentally ill for sure. give it 5 years and he will be coping in some eastern european shithole with prozzies

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, ParanoidHungLatino, Samsepioler and 4 others
If your 30+ and ugly - average but you have status / money and your not in an ltr you look so weird. If you look good tho its a halo, you can fuck 18 year olds till ur on your deathbed
Yeah I gotta say I completely agree. high iq

he is mentally ill for sure. give it 5 years and he will be coping in some eastern european shithole with prozzies
His late Dad ended up doing that (mobstermaxxing in Barcalona and married a SEA woman).

I was wrong about 1stman inheriting his "penthouse" from his dad. It seems like he's an only child, no career, family left nothing behind because his mum is broke and Dad was a conman who fled.

Now 1stman is trying to scam gullible young adults into buying him a house in Marbella (with his 1M house scam).

Very similar path to his father. I wonder what stopped him from just working blue collar? Pride, arrogance, grandiose delusions, mental illness? Probably all of the above.

Hit the gym go bald buy crypto and approach max = high value male

I never let this dude catch a break god damn :lul:

I have some of these dudes are customers, they are mega insecure and always on edge because they're afraid their wives gonna cheat on them with the gardener.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, the BULL and LooksThinker
He lifemogs me and a lot of men in general so who cares. Redpillers usually lifemog, have had NT upbringings and have wide social circles etc etc etc people just try to shame them because they're unattractive and balding. Same with Andrew Tate, worthless foids everywhere hating on him and making fun of his mediocre appearance yet they call these redpillers materialistic/shallow. LTRing a foid and starting a family doesn't mean anything basically everybody can do it some way or another. It's just a thinly veiled way to shame people for their looks, uhh look how ugly his wife is lol he's so incel he had to passportmaxx etc.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
He lifemogs me and a lot of men in general so who cares. Redpillers usually lifemog, have had NT upbringings and have wide social circles etc etc etc people just try to shame them because they're unattractive and balding. Same with Andrew Tate, worthless foids everywhere hating on him and making fun of his mediocre appearance yet they call these redpillers materialistic/shallow. LTRing a foid and starting a family doesn't mean anything basically everybody can do it some way or another. It's just a thinly veiled way to shame people for their looks, uhh look how ugly his wife is lol he's so incel he had to passportmaxx etc.

He's in massive debt, with a possible gambling addiciton. You lifemog him

LTRing a foid and starting a family doesn't mean anything basically everybody can do it some way or another.
If you feel better LTRing and having a stable life, then it's worth it. You have to realise that not all guys in LTRs are getting cucked lmfao

BUMP - need more opinions

He looks more like a donkey from Shrek than Shrek but rest is accurate.

If you feel better LTRing and having a stable life, then it's worth it. You have to realise that not all guys in LTRs are getting cucked lmfao
I never said it's cucked, I'm saying it's not an accomplishment and it's their life they can have an LTR if they want to or not.

He's in massive debt, with a possible gambling addiciton. You lifemog him
I'm already accumulating student debt, broke, nolife loser etc. Well I get what I put in jfl

BUMP - thoughts on 1stman?

MTN so slayer in greee

Connect the dots theory
Just produce dots right out from your ass theory i guess?

:lul: at 1STMAN but :lul::lul::lul::lul: at you lazy clown not even attempting to back up your argument

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Just produce dots right out from your ass theory i guess?

:lul: at 1STMAN but :lul::lul::lul::lul: at you lazy clown not even attempting to back up your argument
Suhut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31
He is female gazemaxxed

Go to 2:59

His late Dad ended up doing that (mobstermaxxing in Barcalona and married a SEA woman).

I was wrong about 1stman inheriting his "penthouse" from his dad. It seems like he's an only child, no career, family left nothing behind because his mum is broke and Dad was a conman who fled.

Now 1stman is trying to scam gullible young adults into buying him a house in Marbella (with his 1M house scam).

Very similar path to his father. I wonder what stopped him from just working blue collar? Pride, arrogance, grandiose delusions, mental illness? Probably all of the above.
never knew about his father being a scammer

but i remember this bald shrek begging for donations for his streaming platform

in real world if you invest in a business you get shares or equity but this guy just begging for donations

fuck him

• +1
or how did it go ?

testosterone boosting shower gel ?

jesus fucking christ i wish i could uppercut this fucking guy

how stupid you have to be to buy "testosterone boosting" shower gel from this idiot

probably marked up like 5x

• JFL