2 month giga mewing (Pics Included)

Literally a different angle I’m done with these results

When will people learn that mewing as a non-child is an utter cope?
Subhuman

Takes before pic
Then takes after pic at a different angle
Claiming mewing works

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
To Start:
It never began and its over. I am level 10/10 coping mewcel still recessed... However I am prob 4 months away from not being recessed faggot

The Forward:
Mewing is a meme unless ur gigamewcel 24/7 hard mewing and chewing + tounge chewing (4 pieces of fallum gum) trying to become David Gandy's twin brother Tavid

My Age: 22 almost 23

The Takeaway: Become GigaMewcel If U Are Recessed

Left Is Before Right Is After

Edit: W Original After Pic that everyone thought was frauding w lighting/angle
4 months away? Not going to happen.

U guys r smoking meth if u dont think mewing works 6 month mew results not even recessed anymore famo
Jfl i can fraud pics too (and much better than you). Just because you jutted your jaw out doesnt make u suddenly chad
IMG 20200614 110302537 1
IMG 20200607 152145233 BURST001 2

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Madhate
Not bad at all, just keep up bro :)

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
besides mewing isnt even supposed to make your mandible grow jfl, it makes your maxilla grow forwards. If anything, the greatest benefits from mewing you will see by looking at front rather than side profile
(And even so, it is cope after u have finished puberty)

besides mewing isnt even supposed to make your mandible grow jfl, it makes your maxilla grow forwards. If anything, the greatest benefits from mewing you will see by looking at front rather than side profile
(And even so, it is cope after u have finished puberty)

Brahs not even jutting. My side profile got like 10 times better. Mewing is not a conspiracy. I think u guys are conspirators for not even trying
Jfl i can fraud pics too (and much better than you). Just because you jutted your jaw out doesnt make u suddenly chad
View attachment 469429View attachment 469432

Good results bro,even tho I personally think mewing is cope your jaw definitely change a little bit
It might be lighting and losing bloat tbh

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and rydofx
8 months

Attachments

• IMG_2388.JPG
    IMG_2388.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 35
day 0

Attachments

• 295000-d0005f5cd4d9bebff445d00ee316eb73.jpg
    295000-d0005f5cd4d9bebff445d00ee316eb73.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
2 months

Attachments

• 294999-58a7db8b3f5a2868db00ae9dae2c9dde.jpg
    294999-58a7db8b3f5a2868db00ae9dae2c9dde.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
6 months

Attachments

• 469020-9b162d755c2eca9583f314e35cf5b0e4.jpg
    469020-9b162d755c2eca9583f314e35cf5b0e4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 15
mewings not cope proved. my chin to mouth ratio is now perfectly touching i started taking vitamin k i hope to see more results in coming months ill keep u peeps posted

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I can finally mew in my sleep with my mouth shut. Feelsgoodman.

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew and rydofx
whatever works for you

To Start:
It never began and its over. I am level 10/10 coping mewcel still recessed... However I am prob 4 months away from not being recessed faggot

The Forward:
Mewing is a meme unless ur gigamewcel 24/7 hard mewing and chewing + tounge chewing (4 pieces of fallum gum) trying to become David Gandy's twin brother Tavid

mewing definitely widened my massaters

Anyone saying "nice angles and lighting bro mewing is cope" is actually coping with the fact that mewing didn't work for them or they're too lazy to try

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, TUSSELEIF, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
interesting and mirin, I'm mewing for 6 months and my chin doesn't seem really less recessed from the side, altough I'm only soft mewing, hard mewing is well... too hard for me to do 24/7, how can you even do that?

• +1
how did you learn to do it?

It’s not that hard. It just takes time and commitment. First I focused on breathing through my nose rather than mouth all day long. Before, I would do both. If you are mewing, your mouth is shut. So basically just remember to mew. What I did was (I got this from dr.mew himself) chew gum. After I chew it, I would press it against the pallet of my mouth while mewing. Every time I would chew the gum or feel it against my checks/teeth I was reminded to mew. Use your tongue and lock it into place while mewing. Next, learn to sleep on your side. I always slept on my side but some people recommend sleeping with a backpack on with weight in it so your forced to be on your side. You are supposed to use your arm as a substitute for a pillow but I still use a pillow. If you mouth breathe at night like I did, you should tape your mouth shut when you sleep and fall asleep while mewing.

Do all of this and I’ll guarantee you’ll be able to mew 24/7 without thinking about it. It took me 6 months. Now I don’t think about it, nor do I tape my mouth shut when I sleep. I am no longer a mouth breather, unless I workout.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Bigfatpersonboy
did you see any forward growth of the maxilla? better under eye support? It seems like you main improvement is mandible and chin protrusion

• +1
It’s not that hard. It just takes time and commitment. First I focused on breathing through my nose rather than mouth all day long. Before, I would do both. If you are mewing, your mouth is shut. So basically just remember to mew. What I did was (I got this from dr.mew himself) chew gum. After I chew it, I would press it against the pallet of my mouth while mewing. Every time I would chew the gum or feel it against my checks/teeth I was reminded to mew. Use your tongue and lock it into place while mewing. Next, learn to sleep on your side. I always slept on my side but some people recommend sleeping with a backpack on with weight in it so your forced to be on your side. You are supposed to use your arm as a substitute for a pillow but I still use a pillow. If you mouth breathe at night like I did, you should tape your mouth shut when you sleep and fall asleep while mewing.

Do all of this and I’ll guarantee you’ll be able to mew 24/7 without thinking about it. It took me 6 months. Now I don’t think about it, nor do I tape my mouth shut when I sleep. I am no longer a mouth breather, unless I workout.
thanks vert detailed response. I am generally pretty good with mewing during day but notice in the morning my pallet feels smaller, mouth is always very dry and nose blocked so I definitely mouth breathing whilst sleep. I chew gum but for chewmaxx purposes, was wondering if people mew whilst chewing but It makes sense to use gum as reminder. what is the benefit of sleeping on side and with no pillow?

also any noticeable facial changes?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Morpheus
did you see any forward growth of the maxilla? better under eye support? It seems like you main improvement is mandible and chin protrusion
yes my maxilla looks way better. if u look at the first photo compared to the last u can see a decent amount of maxilla growth. to get a good amount of eye support i need some more chin projection. im gonna give this another year or so

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and ProAcktiv
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, jordanbarrettisgod and rydofx
interesting and mirin, I'm mewing for 6 months and my chin doesn't seem really less recessed from the side, altough I'm only soft mewing, hard mewing is well... too hard for me to do 24/7, how can you even do that?
i stopped hard mewing. but for the first two months i was hard mewing like 24/7 its all about muscle training u have to think about it 24/7 eventually ur muscles get used to it. tho if u stop for over a week its hard to come back

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
After genio yes

If you believe this is real, kys. Even mew would doubt legitimacy of this
dude i swear to god its real i work at a restraunt and make like $150 a shift w tips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Bigfatpersonboy
dude i swear to god its real i work at a restraunt and make like $150 a shift w tips
Cope mewing can’t achieve these results in your timeframe

Youre either frauding or did surgery

astro achieved results similar to this in 6 years and he was obsessed and insanely dedicated

Even Mew himself has said that in adulthood you can’t really achieve significant forward movement, and it’s more about preventative care at that point. I really just don’t understand why people feel the need to lie here, or if they’re not frauding, how they can cope so hard.

• WTF
Cope mewing can’t achieve these results in your timeframe

Youre either frauding or did surgery

astro achieved results similar to this in 6 years and he was obsessed and insanely dedicated
look at my maxilla growth.... it proves the reality of my mewing adventure

like i swear to jesus christ and god strike me down and kill me and send me to hell for eternity god then slaughter all of my family members

this is legit. i was ultradedicated for 3 months then learned the right mewing techniques. This gives ppl hope fam i was hopeless 3.5 incel now im getting into high tier normie status

ppl like u just fully dismiss mewing as a meme until someone like me comes around and dedicates there life to mewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Bigfatpersonboy, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Even Mew himself has said that in adulthood you can’t really achieve significant forward movement, and it’s more about preventative care at that point. I really just don’t understand why people feel the need to lie here, or if they’re not frauding, how they can cope so hard.
dude what the actual fuck this is real no frauding mewing really works. look at my maxilla growth it says it all

the maxilla growth cmon now......

Attachments

• 295000-d0005f5cd4d9bebff445d00ee316eb73.jpg
    295000-d0005f5cd4d9bebff445d00ee316eb73.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 294999-58a7db8b3f5a2868db00ae9dae2c9dde.jpg
    294999-58a7db8b3f5a2868db00ae9dae2c9dde.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2388.JPG
    IMG_2388.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 25
I’ve been medium mewing since August 2019. Have seen changes in me, aged 18-19. Gonna try hard mewing and get falim gum. My ramus and gonial angle is fucked as well, so I need to work on that

• +1
I shall one day ascend Master. I am on the treck of become a giga looksmaxxer. Though my autism my be strong, I have a strong connection to the power of the looksmaxxing force

Bows and Regards
You’ll never make it past us sithmaxxers

• JFL
No offense bro but I can't see any difference except lighting and camera angle and maybe bodyfat difference
yes you are right nigga, ban this greycel

• +1
I’ve been medium mewing since August 2019. Have seen changes in me, aged 18-19. Gonna try hard mewing and get falim gum. My ramus and gonial angle is fucked as well, so I need to work on that
go full mew + fallum gum n ull be set

To Start:

The Forward:

@RealSurgerymax

the maxilla growth cmon now......

Looks like some progress... Though I think a clean shaven, closer side profile would be more convincing.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Nice fraud, try less head tilting next time okay hunny

To Start:

The Forward:

Dude please

maxilla growth proves

without chin

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg