MEWING IS LEGIT WITH PROOF (puberty cels gtfih)

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Simply said mewing is the natural oral posture we should all have been born with.
As civililaztion modernized humans began to “evolve” out of this posture. It’s not for the better though, babies are being born without wisdom teeth, sleep apnea keeps increasing, people keep getting uglier.
This is all happening because good traditions like standing up straight are being lost. In the modern diet you can get 1500 calories in 10 minutes by eating a soft burger. While our ancestors spent all day to get around 1500 chewing on bone and meat for hours. They were also very active which is also being lost in todays world, as obesity is on the rise.

Why does Mewing get a bad rep?
Well simply it’s because of Redditcels.
These retards will watch a few videos on mewing and think they are doing mewing correctly when they are not, and think they are holding their tongue up on the roof of the mouth all day when they are not. Then they neglect their body posture and chewing, things that have to go with mewing for it too work, and they waste a year and then post their transformation on reddit saying “guys look my jaw line is more definded” when in reality all they did is raise their hyoid bone. Some of them are just so desperate for attention that they will just jutt their jaw saying looks it’s better or taking the before picks on shitting lighting. So most mewing transformations are bullshit because they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

Looks at this currycel he’s a great example of the average mewingtard
46B50A24 7089 4DD8 BB40 49CE9D5B880F

And here’s another one literally no change at all
1B4F2175 F902 496B B9E6 3B5CD6E8B718

This is why mewing gets a bad rep because of people who don’t understand how to do it and lens destoration

So let me say this again, the reason why so many people don’t change is because they don’t mew correctly/ all day, they never fix their posture, and they don’t do the things that go with mewing, chewing, face pulling, correct swallowing, etc.

Most babies get a pacifier, and never learn to swallow correctly.

also like I was saying above about humans “evolving” most people are not made to mew, narrow palates, tongue tie, atrophied facial muscles. Also another big part of mewing is how your teeth touch.
Some people have all their teeth together which is wrong and some people have their teeth apart which is wrong as well, but then if you have all your teeth touching accept your molars, that is correct, another example of people not mewing correctly.

So now let’s looks at some real mewing transformation done by people who actually want to change and spent time learning a lot about mewing and making their posture perfect

082054D1 7B9C 411F BA90 4D9CA0AD427F

61D33D50 21F1 4884 B848 D88A7BA77B34

This is the results of mewing journal. He had bad posture and bad oral posture and functions but he actually fixed his. His jaw is more forwardly grown and his nose if less droopy. He spent a lot of time learning about the body and what was wrong with his posture and fixed it as well as literally learning everything about mewing. Heres some more picks to show you.
40DC3315 39BD 422B B3D0 5B7E7B3AE572

As you can see had no cheekbones what so ever
CA0CE1BB CD93 4EEF A9A2 AE7B3165101C

In this photo, after 3 years of mewing correctly his cheekbones got push up and outwards, proof mewing works.

He also developed a wider front profile and hollow cheeks from massiter hypertrophy and leaning out
3E9C2EA4 1EA8 4012 8B66 9066D050CFE5

46599F83 17A8 4A18 A4A8 7EE14A88CB8B

Now the reason that actual mewing transformation are so rare is because no one does it right accept for a few people.

Next we have Brae. My assumption is that Brae’s posture was really never that bad and with him starting to workout out at the begging that it really helped out his posture in turn making it were he could mew correctly. Also let’s not forget about how genetics, brae’s two brothers are both chads, but he asked one of his brothers about mewing and he said he had his tongue of the roof of his mouth for his entire life. But to be fair Brae’s genetics are chad genetics, I assume if he never started to mew he would still be attractive, around chad lite but not a chad where he is today.
92D773B7 7301 4EBA 9CF8 23A4FC0C63E3

Next we have this guy I don’t remember his name but he has a YouTube channel
C63167F9 EBD1 4F06 9FA4 2A7C0DC6876A

As you can see he had shitty posture but fixed it which helped him to mew correctly, in his YouTube video he also did a thing we’re he took a picture of his skull before and then after mewing and his skull changed a lot. He also did thumbpulling, chewing, and bonesmashing

Here’s his video

The last good mewing transformations I want to share is of the Russian guy and Asian guy. They both did mewing, chewing, and inter oral face pulling. You might be wondering what is interoral face pulling?
It’s a course where u do techniques to give more forward growth it seems pretty legit they get a lot of good transformation, their instagram is mewing world.
2583D88D B36B 4468 9020 47BE3CF38F73

387A4098 362E 4794 8DEC 20D7BCA3FF85
380EF537 CDD6 4699 9A6C ECF7CB913C1D

Big changes

Next I wanan talk about people who completely fake their fucking transformation dr mike mew says past the age of 25 you can’t get aesthetic changes anymore.
The first guy I want to talk about is salludon. Bro really said mewing gave him hooded eyes 😂😂. I assume that part of his transformation was a bit of mewing and chewing but not all. I assume he got jaw fillers maybe, I know he defiantly got upper eyelid fillers.
EA0CBD0A BD93 418F 9C2F 036EFA65F996

Next I see some people online who are like 30+ and they say they got a mewing transformation when in reality they got jaw surgery, don’t fall for this lol.

Now what would be my advice for a youngcel like me to start doing, well I would first get someone to take a picture of your posture and figure out what is wrong with it, lots of videos online on how to fix your posture ( I currently have atp which I am fixing) next I would spend a lot of time learning about mewing, I would buy the mewing app if I were u it’s only 25 bucks not too bad. Start chewing gum, and get the inter oral face pulling course.
Sadly I can’t tell you the proper way to mew because I have not yet figured it out.
This is your journey.

TLDR
Most transformation are ass because no one does mewing right, fix your posture, chew, and mew correctly and face pull and be handsome.

THANKS FOR READING

2C3A1735 01DD 477A BF43 50CC2E583897

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grooxx, Ragnar, Deleted member 31155 and 23 others
everyone knows all these cases and you are coping hard. dxxniel did implants. No diff in the iphone guy other than different side profile. Brae was simply puberty/the other thousands of things he says on his channel. last 2 are cope as well. If u want change probab chewing with correct posture gives some results.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, RAMU KAKA, vinotinto2026 and 10 others
Mewing works

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and IanIachimoe2491
everyone knows all these cases and you are coping hard. dxxniel did implants. No diff in the iphone guy other than different side profile. Brae was simply puberty/the other thousands of things he says on his channel. last 2 are cope as well. If u want change probab chewing with correct posture gives some results.
Bro u literally just won’t accept the truth, dxxniel showed is literally skull before and after and u can clearly see there is no implants, and the iPhone guy face changed and yet u just go right past it, and the Asian guys lower third is completely different look

• +1
Reactions: aber, StalinCel and IanIachimoe2491
Bump what u guys think ?

didnt read a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Pepe, IMOGYOU and 2 others
Simply said mewing is the natural oral posture we should all have been born with.
As civililaztion modernized humans began to “evolve” out of this posture. It’s not for the better though, babies are being born without wisdom teeth, sleep apnea keeps increasing, people keep getting uglier.
This is all happening because good traditions like standing up straight are being lost. In the modern diet you can get 1500 calories in 10 minutes by eating a soft burger. While our ancestors spent all day to get around 1500 chewing on bone and meat for hours. They were also very active which is also being lost in todays world, as obesity is on the rise.

These retards will watch a few videos on mewing and think they are doing mewing correctly when they are not, and think they are holding their tongue up on the roof of the mouth all day when they are not. Then they neglect their body posture and chewing, things that have to go with mewing for it too work, and they waste a year and then post their transformation on reddit saying “guys look my jaw line is more definded” when in reality all they did is raise their hyoid bone. Some of them are just so desperate for attention that they will just jutt their jaw saying looks it’s better or taking the before picks on shitting lighting. So most mewing transformations are bullshit because they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

View attachment 2317239
And here’s another one literally no change at all View attachment 2317242
This is why mewing gets a bad rep because of people who don’t understand how to do it and lens destoration

So let me say this again, the reason why so many people don’t change is because they don’t mew correctly/ all day, they never fix their posture, and they don’t do the things that go with mewing, chewing, face pulling, correct swallowing, etc.

also like I was saying above about humans “evolving” most people are not made to mew, narrow palates, tongue tie, atrophied facial muscles. Also another big part of mewing is how your teeth touch.
Some people have all their teeth together which is wrong and some people have their teeth apart which is wrong as well, but then if you have all your teeth touching accept your molars, that is correct, another example of people not mewing correctly.

So now let’s looks at some real mewing transformation done by people who actually want to change and spent time learning a lot about mewing and making their posture perfect

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
This is the results of mewing journal. He had bad posture and bad oral posture and functions but he actually fixed his. His jaw is more forwardly grown and his nose if less droopy. He spent a lot of time learning about the body and what was wrong with his posture and fixed it as well as literally learning everything about mewing. Heres some more picks to show you. View attachment 2317329
View attachment 2317333
In this photo, after 3 years of mewing correctly his cheekbones got push up and outwards, proof mewing works.

He also developed a wider front profile and hollow cheeks from massiter hypertrophy and leaning out
View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362
Now the reason that actual mewing transformation are so rare is because no one does it right accept for a few people.

Next we have Brae. My assumption is that Brae’s posture was really never that bad and with him starting to workout out at the begging that it really helped out his posture in turn making it were he could mew correctly. Also let’s not forget about how genetics, brae’s two brothers are both chads, but he asked one of his brothers about mewing and he said he had his tongue of the roof of his mouth for his entire life. But to be fair Brae’s genetics are chad genetics, I assume if he never started to mew he would still be attractive, around chad lite but not a chad where he is today.View attachment 2317373

Next we have this guy I don’t remember his name but he has a YouTube channel View attachment 2317375
As you can see he had shitty posture but fixed it which helped him to mew correctly, in his YouTube video he also did a thing we’re he took a picture of his skull before and then after mewing and his skull changed a lot. He also did thumbpulling, chewing, and bonesmashing

Here’s his video

The last good mewing transformations I want to share is of the Russian guy and Asian guy. They both did mewing, chewing, and inter oral face pulling. You might be wondering what is interoral face pulling?
It’s a course where u do techniques to give more forward growth it seems pretty legit they get a lot of good transformation, their instagram is mewing world. View attachment 2317406
View attachment 2317407View attachment 2317408
Big changes

Next I wanan talk about people who completely fake their fucking transformation dr mike mew says past the age of 25 you can’t get aesthetic changes anymore.
The first guy I want to talk about is salludon. Bro really said mewing gave him hooded eyes 😂😂. I assume that part of his transformation was a bit of mewing and chewing but not all. I assume he got jaw fillers maybe, I know he defiantly got upper eyelid fillers.
View attachment 2317411
Next I see some people online who are like 30+ and they say they got a mewing transformation when in reality they got jaw surgery, don’t fall for this lol.

Now what would be my advice for a youngcel like me to start doing, well I would first get someone to take a picture of your posture and figure out what is wrong with it, lots of videos online on how to fix your posture ( I currently have atp which I am fixing) next I would spend a lot of time learning about mewing, I would buy the mewing app if I were u it’s only 25 bucks not too bad. Start chewing gum, and get the inter oral face pulling course.
Sadly I can’t tell you the proper way to mew because I have not yet figured it out.
This is your journey.

TLDR
Most transformation are ass because no one does mewing right, fix your posture, chew, and mew correctly and face pull and be handsome.

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

Mewing works even a bit after tanner stages are over but it wont solve your fwhr and your narrow lower third. Still top tier post though, i have been mewing since birth and got a nice jawline after a bit of a cut, but im now improving other areas. Masseter muscles too, i also have some fucking issue in my zygos because my maxilla is fucked up from some genetic teeth bullshit. There is hope for me though, have proof that bonesmashing works (literally got my brow ridge smashed as a child JFL and have a hunter eye and the other is subhuman. Will post results.

Mewing works even a bit after tanner stages are over but it wont solve your fwhr and your narrow lower third. Still top tier post though, i have been mewing since birth and got a nice jawline after a bit of a cut, but im now improving other areas. Masseter muscles too, i also have some fucking issue in my zygos because my maxilla is fucked up from some genetic teeth bullshit. There is hope for me though, have proof that bonesmashing works (literally got my brow ridge smashed as a child JFL and have a hunter eye and the other is subhuman. Will post results.
I still think bonesmashing is too dangerous even if it does give results

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Gaygymmaxx
Some of these seem like surgery frauders tbh but I think there's probably merit

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Also didnt read Ryan Gosling mogs all the niggas you showed without mewing
Screenshot 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and datboijj
Mewing works.....you just need to focus on your jaw just like when training in gym....connect your mind with tongue pressed up palate...repeat in your mind "i will be chad" for 1000 time a day...dont forget to clench your butt muscles while mewing...little hammer to maxilla will help as well...just dont give up...if it takes 20 years than so be it...remember Rome wasnt bulit in one day
Goodluck and dont ever get up 💪💪

Tagging @5.5psl who is on 75% of where is saludon right now thanks to mewing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Krakowski, vinotinto2026 and 5 others
Mewing works.....you just need to focus on your jaw just like when training in gym....connect your mind with tongue pressed up palate...repeat in your mind "i will be chad" for 1000 time a day...dont forget to clench your butt muscles while mewing...little hammer to maxilla will help as well...just dont give up...if it takes 20 years than so be it...remember Rome wasnt bulit in one day
Goodluck and dont ever get up 💪💪
100% brother im already in my journey to become Chad only 19 years left fuuuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Gaygymmaxx and VladimirtheGreat
Some of these seem like surgery frauders tbh but I think there's probably merit
HOLY FUCK NVM I JUST TOOK NEW PICS TO CHECK IF I MADE PROGRESS FUARKK
Screenshot 20230713 131707 PicCollage

DUDE I WAS JUTTING LIKE A MF IN THE FIRST ONE, SECOND WAS ACTUALLY EVEN TEETH UNFRUADED

AND IVE BEEN JUTTING DOWNWARD AS WELL, HOLY FUCK IT ACTUALLY GAVE ME DOWNWARD GROWTH HOLY SHIT

ALL AFTER 18

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, baldgeeza and Allornothing
Facial posture is EVERYTHING

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Blond3cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Zeyn and Gaygymmaxx
  • Woah
Reactions: Blond3cel
So many retards here jfl. Not a single picture posted in this thread has shown an actual successful change. All lighting/angle/jutting/facial expressions or just no difference at all. Mewers always look for change instead of actually seeing if there is any.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and niggacum492139
So many retards here jfl. Not a single picture posted in this thread has shown an actual successful change. All lighting/angle/jutting/facial expressions or just no difference at all. Mewers always look for change instead of actually seeing if there is any.
Bro u are blind lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Gaygymmaxx

Attachments

• BA4ACE77-C166-45CD-9CA1-B28C13670A8A.png
    BA4ACE77-C166-45CD-9CA1-B28C13670A8A.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • F24C3FCF-8033-4342-A0F3-0532CD20A08A.png
    F24C3FCF-8033-4342-A0F3-0532CD20A08A.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2C369E04-0E5E-4C69-91BA-F8B4E9031D2A.jpeg
    2C369E04-0E5E-4C69-91BA-F8B4E9031D2A.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8C469F07-69C4-467D-B15B-8BF256812577.jpeg
    8C469F07-69C4-467D-B15B-8BF256812577.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 684D2496-36C2-459A-8097-6ECD5A521FAB.jpeg
    684D2496-36C2-459A-8097-6ECD5A521FAB.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D4F4AFDF-77FE-44DE-AD18-D735668DD0EB.jpeg
    D4F4AFDF-77FE-44DE-AD18-D735668DD0EB.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 672AAF04-A5B0-4C3A-AED5-9B7CAF62AA7F.jpeg
    672AAF04-A5B0-4C3A-AED5-9B7CAF62AA7F.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • EB032F4B-E427-4C2F-98C2-1944CA274AC0.jpeg
    EB032F4B-E427-4C2F-98C2-1944CA274AC0.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: goukms and Allornothing
Asian guy and his side profile change

Attachments

• 9169ABBF-0072-4A6F-8CC1-FA56A8853C7F.jpeg
    9169ABBF-0072-4A6F-8CC1-FA56A8853C7F.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
1. 1st one is just wider jaw. Why would mewing (which is supposed to bring the maxilla forward) achieve this? It’s just a chewing result (which is very legit btw and mogs mewing hard).

2. I will admit this guy:

Looks legit but most of the change is just lighting (try this on your own face). His chin looks a bit further forward but this is probably just a chin implant or filler/bone smashing swelling. I say this because if you look at his upper and lower lips relative to each other they haven’t changed which indicates that his mandible hasn’t increased in length relative to the maxilla. Also he’s looking up which gets rid of the UEE.

3. This is just weight loss and eyebrow plucking/shaping. Pretty obvious imo.

4. Last guy is just weight loss.

I’m not saying this alone means these guys’ changes couldn’t have come from mewing but different body fat levels make the pictures incomparable. Also natural growth/fat pad loss with age will give way more change than mewing even theoretically could.

Also look at the position of the nose corner relative to the lateral canthus from side profile (maxillary projection). Although it’s hard to see from different lighting, none of them actually had a difference in forward growth. All of their maxillas are in the same position. This is the only thing that mewing can actually theoretically achieve which means mewing basically did nothing, none of the changes could have come from it.

The last guy cheek bone literally didn’t exist before mewing, if he cut at the begging before mewing and he would still not have cheekbones, mewing did that tbh
1. 1st one is just wider jaw. Why would mewing (which is supposed to bring the maxilla forward) achieve this? It’s just a chewing result (which is very legit btw and mogs mewing hard).

Looks legit but most of the change is just lighting (try this on your own face). His chin looks a bit further forward but this is probably just a chin implant or filler/bone smashing swelling. I say this because if you look at his upper and lower lips relative to each other they haven’t changed which indicates that his mandible hasn’t increased in length relative to the maxilla. Also he’s looking up which gets rid of the UEE.

I’m not saying this alone means these guys’ changes couldn’t have come from mewing but different body fat levels make the pictures incomparable. Also natural growth/fat pad loss with age will give way more change than mewing even theoretically could.

Also look at the position of the nose corner relative to the lateral canthus from side profile (maxillary projection). Although it’s hard to see from different lighting, none of them actually had a difference in forward growth. All of their maxillas are in the same position. This is the only thing that mewing can actually theoretically achieve which means mewing basically did nothing, none of the changes could have come from it.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Also Brae has more bone mass in his face I do think mewing helped but he did lean out in the after pic hence his hollow cheeks

• +1

View attachment 2317239

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
This is the results of mewing journal. He had bad posture and bad oral posture and functions but he actually fixed his. His jaw is more forwardly grown and his nose if less droopy. He spent a lot of time learning about the body and what was wrong with his posture and fixed it as well as literally learning everything about mewing. Heres some more picks to show you. View attachment 2317329
View attachment 2317333

View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362

Next we have Brae. My assumption is that Brae’s posture was really never that bad and with him starting to workout out at the begging that it really helped out his posture in turn making it were he could mew correctly. Also let’s not forget about how genetics, brae’s two brothers are both chads, but he asked one of his brothers about mewing and he said he had his tongue of the roof of his mouth for his entire life. But to be fair Brae’s genetics are chad genetics, I assume if he never started to mew he would still be attractive, around chad lite but not a chad where he is today.View attachment 2317373

Next we have this guy I don’t remember his name but he has a YouTube channel View attachment 2317375

Here’s his video

It’s a course where u do techniques to give more forward growth it seems pretty legit they get a lot of good transformation, their instagram is mewing world. View attachment 2317406
Big changes

View attachment 2317411

This is your journey.

TLDR

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

dnrd, kys mewing doesnt work, start saving up for bimax

• +1
The last guy cheek bone literally didn’t exist before mewing, if he cut at the begging before mewing and he would still not have cheekbones, mewing did that tbh
Oh yeah his cheekbones look much bigger. Be real though this is obviously filler/bone smash swelling/implant. Why would applying small pressure to your maxilla increase the bone mass on your cheekbones? Highly unlikely, especially since it doesn’t even move the maxilla forward as I’ve said. The thing is, when the idea of mewing was created all it claimed to do was bring the maxilla forward. It literally can’t do anything else. If a feature isn’t affected by maxillary projection and (maybe) jaw length, mewing can’t change it.

Oh yeah his cheekbones look much bigger. Be real though this is obviously filler/bone smash swelling/implant. Why would applying small pressure to your maxilla increase the bone mass on your cheekbones? Highly unlikely, especially since it doesn’t even move the maxilla forward as I’ve said. The thing is, when the idea of mewing was created all it claimed to do was bring the maxilla forward. It literally can’t do anything else. If a feature isn’t affected by maxillary projection and (maybe) jaw length, mewing can’t change it.
I don’t think mike mew said it only brings the maxilla forward it can do more then that

• +1

View attachment 2317239

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
View attachment 2317333

View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362

Here’s his video

Big changes

View attachment 2317411

This is your journey.

TLDR

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

Brooooooooootal midface

Over for adam drivercel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and baldgeeza
where is the proof?

you do know that before and after pictures are not proof right..

View attachment 2317239

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
View attachment 2317333

View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362

Here’s his video

Big changes

View attachment 2317411

This is your journey.

TLDR

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

Don’t trust Reddit Jfl

Why does Mewing g well I would first get someone to take a picture of your posture and figure out what is wrong with it, lots of videos online on how to fix your posture ( I currently have atp which I am fixing)

whats atp?

Major cope

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
What the fuck is this forum becoming

OP, not a single cell, there's not a single case of bone remodeling through mewing, especially past 14 yo where facial bones fully mature

All these transformations are a joke, but dw, you'll understand what me and other users mean, once you stay for +1 year here

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 24789
so many medical studies say otherwise
link em. take into account that even if some facial bone matures later, let's say 20 yo, every study points out the bone had already been +94% fully matured by normally 12-15.

what I said was a simplist exaggeration, but the little growth left after 14, is not really noticeable in most cases, unless some individual presents a delayed puberty

link em. take into account that even if some facial bone matures later, let's say 20 yo, every study points out the bone had already been +94% fully matured by normally 12-15.

what I said was a simplist exaggeration, but the little growth left after 14, is not really noticeable in most cases, unless some individual presents a delayed puberty
i would love to see a study saying 94% is developed by 12-15 jfl

i would love to see a study saying 94% is developed by 12-15 jfl
12 yo is normally mentioned for females, true, for men they usually mention the matured percentage by 14. Idhp can search and link them later tho not rn

12 yo is normally mentioned for females, true, for men they usually mention the matured percentage by 14. Idhp can search and link them later tho not rn
link them when you can. I have never seen a study claim that low for males, 14 also being obviously false just from observing people irl and myself

• +1
Over for non mewers once it gets proven over Orthodontics so many people are gonna regret not doing it

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, vinotinto2026 and Tr0ubLe
What the fuck is this forum becoming

OP, not a single cell, there's not a single case of bone remodeling through mewing, especially past 14 yo where facial bones fully mature

All these transformations are a joke, but dw, you'll understand what me and other users mean, once you stay for +1 year here
Look at people with strokes

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Also number 3 literally got outward gonions from mewing look at his side profile change it wasn’t just fat loss

Attachments

• 85647B15-4C41-4C56-8BD4-7F091D4713D3.jpeg
    85647B15-4C41-4C56-8BD4-7F091D4713D3.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 0