MEWING IS LEGIT WITH PROOF (puberty cels gtfih)

Oh yeah his cheekbones look much bigger. Be real though this is obviously filler/bone smash swelling/implant. Why would applying small pressure to your maxilla increase the bone mass on your cheekbones? Highly unlikely, especially since it doesn’t even move the maxilla forward as I’ve said. The thing is, when the idea of mewing was created all it claimed to do was bring the maxilla forward. It literally can’t do anything else. If a feature isn’t affected by maxillary projection and (maybe) jaw length, mewing can’t change it.
Also I know him, he was too young to get fillers and he never bonesmashed

Look at people with strokes
It's not the same, "downswinging" can easily occur when there's a lack of support, but "upswinging" is very very difficult or impossible past a certain age due to bone maturity + force needed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31934
It's not the same, "downswinging" can easily occur when there's a lack of support, but "upswinging" is very very difficult or impossible past a certain age due to bone maturity + force needed
True, I haven’t actually see a full upswing from mewing transformation but my theory is that people with a fully upswinged face is that they are natural mewers from birth and genetics most people who mew in puberty or after will get results but not a total upswing

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
True, I haven’t actually see a full upswing from mewing transformation but my theory is that people with a fully upswinged face is that they are natural mewers from birth and genetics most people who mew in puberty or after will get results but not a total upswing
During puberty you may get results, but not really noticeable from mewing alone.

It's not just your theory, it's the truth, people with forward grown faces had practically always their mouth closed and tongue on the roof, which leads to at least a pleasant not ugly face. The thing is that your first 12 years are the most important, past that age it's really hard or not possible to undone the dystrophy caused by the first decade.

And most or all mewing results (i really was obsessioned with the topic so I've seen thousands of pictures) are not caused by the bones themselves, but other factors such as increased masseter and other muscles mass, tissue atrophy leading to a sharper look, angles/lighting etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 31934 and Deleted member 29747
Also number 3 literally got outward gonions from mewing look at his side profile change it wasn’t just fat loss
Ok put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and see if you get outward gonions (a Chad trait). Or just don’t waste your youth on mewing which you will regret when you are the same PSL and virgin and post-prime, and instead get surgery or chew like this guy did.

Ok put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and see if you get outward gonions (a Chad trait). Or just don’t waste your youth on mewing which you will regret when you are the same PSL and virgin and post-prime, and instead get surgery or chew like this guy did.
Jfl if u think Brae got surgery

JFL if you believe in mewing meme in 2023, just. dont. mouthbreathe.

Everything else is determined by genetics and natural growth

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
link them when you can. I have never seen a study claim that low for males, 14 also being obviously false just from observing people irl and myself
Not the study I wanted to show, neither it says what I said. Maybe you want to say something

I'll keep searching for the other

This thread is sooo retarded

What's everything you recommend pubertycels doing while they're still at puberty?

Also number 3 literally got outward gonions from mewing look at his side profile change it wasn’t just fat loss
BF% affects the visibility of the gonions in the side profile

Simply said mewing is the natural oral posture we should all have been born with.
As civililaztion modernized humans began to “evolve” out of this posture. It’s not for the better though, babies are being born without wisdom teeth, sleep apnea keeps increasing, people keep getting uglier.
This is all happening because good traditions like standing up straight are being lost. In the modern diet you can get 1500 calories in 10 minutes by eating a soft burger. While our ancestors spent all day to get around 1500 chewing on bone and meat for hours. They were also very active which is also being lost in todays world, as obesity is on the rise.

Why does Mewing get a bad rep?
Well simply it’s because of Redditcels.
These retards will watch a few videos on mewing and think they are doing mewing correctly when they are not, and think they are holding their tongue up on the roof of the mouth all day when they are not. Then they neglect their body posture and chewing, things that have to go with mewing for it too work, and they waste a year and then post their transformation on reddit saying “guys look my jaw line is more definded” when in reality all they did is raise their hyoid bone. Some of them are just so desperate for attention that they will just jutt their jaw saying looks it’s better or taking the before picks on shitting lighting. So most mewing transformations are bullshit because they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

Looks at this currycel he’s a great example of the average mewingtard
View attachment 2317239
And here’s another one literally no change at all View attachment 2317242
This is why mewing gets a bad rep because of people who don’t understand how to do it and lens destoration

So let me say this again, the reason why so many people don’t change is because they don’t mew correctly/ all day, they never fix their posture, and they don’t do the things that go with mewing, chewing, face pulling, correct swallowing, etc.

Most babies get a pacifier, and never learn to swallow correctly.

also like I was saying above about humans “evolving” most people are not made to mew, narrow palates, tongue tie, atrophied facial muscles. Also another big part of mewing is how your teeth touch.
Some people have all their teeth together which is wrong and some people have their teeth apart which is wrong as well, but then if you have all your teeth touching accept your molars, that is correct, another example of people not mewing correctly.

So now let’s looks at some real mewing transformation done by people who actually want to change and spent time learning a lot about mewing and making their posture perfect

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
This is the results of mewing journal. He had bad posture and bad oral posture and functions but he actually fixed his. His jaw is more forwardly grown and his nose if less droopy. He spent a lot of time learning about the body and what was wrong with his posture and fixed it as well as literally learning everything about mewing. Heres some more picks to show you. View attachment 2317329
As you can see had no cheekbones what so ever
View attachment 2317333
In this photo, after 3 years of mewing correctly his cheekbones got push up and outwards, proof mewing works.

He also developed a wider front profile and hollow cheeks from massiter hypertrophy and leaning out
View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362
Now the reason that actual mewing transformation are so rare is because no one does it right accept for a few people.

Next we have Brae. My assumption is that Brae’s posture was really never that bad and with him starting to workout out at the begging that it really helped out his posture in turn making it were he could mew correctly. Also let’s not forget about how genetics, brae’s two brothers are both chads, but he asked one of his brothers about mewing and he said he had his tongue of the roof of his mouth for his entire life. But to be fair Brae’s genetics are chad genetics, I assume if he never started to mew he would still be attractive, around chad lite but not a chad where he is today.View attachment 2317373

Next we have this guy I don’t remember his name but he has a YouTube channel View attachment 2317375
As you can see he had shitty posture but fixed it which helped him to mew correctly, in his YouTube video he also did a thing we’re he took a picture of his skull before and then after mewing and his skull changed a lot. He also did thumbpulling, chewing, and bonesmashing

Here’s his video

The last good mewing transformations I want to share is of the Russian guy and Asian guy. They both did mewing, chewing, and inter oral face pulling. You might be wondering what is interoral face pulling?
It’s a course where u do techniques to give more forward growth it seems pretty legit they get a lot of good transformation, their instagram is mewing world. View attachment 2317406
View attachment 2317407View attachment 2317408
Big changes

Next I wanan talk about people who completely fake their fucking transformation dr mike mew says past the age of 25 you can’t get aesthetic changes anymore.
The first guy I want to talk about is salludon. Bro really said mewing gave him hooded eyes 😂😂. I assume that part of his transformation was a bit of mewing and chewing but not all. I assume he got jaw fillers maybe, I know he defiantly got upper eyelid fillers.
View attachment 2317411
Next I see some people online who are like 30+ and they say they got a mewing transformation when in reality they got jaw surgery, don’t fall for this lol.

Now what would be my advice for a youngcel like me to start doing, well I would first get someone to take a picture of your posture and figure out what is wrong with it, lots of videos online on how to fix your posture ( I currently have atp which I am fixing) next I would spend a lot of time learning about mewing, I would buy the mewing app if I were u it’s only 25 bucks not too bad. Start chewing gum, and get the inter oral face pulling course.
Sadly I can’t tell you the proper way to mew because I have not yet figured it out.
This is your journey.

TLDR
Most transformation are ass because no one does mewing right, fix your posture, chew, and mew correctly and face pull and be handsome.

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

Salludon got implants you fucking braindead retards
i hate seeing posts about these scammers and then saying "oh yeah mewing is legit"
Its legit if you are not trash tier, have enough palate width == you never needed it in the first place, it was just your facial muscle tone that was lacking

OR you get a biobloc like me and "ascend" your front and 3/4
your side profile will change but not that much

Salludon got implants you fucking braindead retards
i hate seeing posts about these scammers and then saying "oh yeah mewing is legit"
Its legit if you are not trash tier, have enough palate width == you never needed it in the first place, it was just your facial muscle tone that was lacking

OR you get a biobloc like me and "ascend" your front and 3/4
your side profile will change but not that much
Read it idiot I said he faked his transformation.

another mike Jew follower bites the dust

Fr?? Also I am asking seriously btw. No trolling. I have SFS and I do the same shit too. Will it make me downward grown?

Simply said mewing is the natural oral posture we should all have been born with.
As civililaztion modernized humans began to “evolve” out of this posture. It’s not for the better though, babies are being born without wisdom teeth, sleep apnea keeps increasing, people keep getting uglier.
This is all happening because good traditions like standing up straight are being lost. In the modern diet you can get 1500 calories in 10 minutes by eating a soft burger. While our ancestors spent all day to get around 1500 chewing on bone and meat for hours. They were also very active which is also being lost in todays world, as obesity is on the rise.

Why does Mewing get a bad rep?
Well simply it’s because of Redditcels.
These retards will watch a few videos on mewing and think they are doing mewing correctly when they are not, and think they are holding their tongue up on the roof of the mouth all day when they are not. Then they neglect their body posture and chewing, things that have to go with mewing for it too work, and they waste a year and then post their transformation on reddit saying “guys look my jaw line is more definded” when in reality all they did is raise their hyoid bone. Some of them are just so desperate for attention that they will just jutt their jaw saying looks it’s better or taking the before picks on shitting lighting. So most mewing transformations are bullshit because they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

Looks at this currycel he’s a great example of the average mewingtard
View attachment 2317239
And here’s another one literally no change at all View attachment 2317242
This is why mewing gets a bad rep because of people who don’t understand how to do it and lens destoration

So let me say this again, the reason why so many people don’t change is because they don’t mew correctly/ all day, they never fix their posture, and they don’t do the things that go with mewing, chewing, face pulling, correct swallowing, etc.

Most babies get a pacifier, and never learn to swallow correctly.

also like I was saying above about humans “evolving” most people are not made to mew, narrow palates, tongue tie, atrophied facial muscles. Also another big part of mewing is how your teeth touch.
Some people have all their teeth together which is wrong and some people have their teeth apart which is wrong as well, but then if you have all your teeth touching accept your molars, that is correct, another example of people not mewing correctly.

So now let’s looks at some real mewing transformation done by people who actually want to change and spent time learning a lot about mewing and making their posture perfect

View attachment 2317323
View attachment 2317324
This is the results of mewing journal. He had bad posture and bad oral posture and functions but he actually fixed his. His jaw is more forwardly grown and his nose if less droopy. He spent a lot of time learning about the body and what was wrong with his posture and fixed it as well as literally learning everything about mewing. Heres some more picks to show you. View attachment 2317329
As you can see had no cheekbones what so ever
View attachment 2317333
In this photo, after 3 years of mewing correctly his cheekbones got push up and outwards, proof mewing works.

He also developed a wider front profile and hollow cheeks from massiter hypertrophy and leaning out
View attachment 2317359
View attachment 2317362
Now the reason that actual mewing transformation are so rare is because no one does it right accept for a few people.

Next we have Brae. My assumption is that Brae’s posture was really never that bad and with him starting to workout out at the begging that it really helped out his posture in turn making it were he could mew correctly. Also let’s not forget about how genetics, brae’s two brothers are both chads, but he asked one of his brothers about mewing and he said he had his tongue of the roof of his mouth for his entire life. But to be fair Brae’s genetics are chad genetics, I assume if he never started to mew he would still be attractive, around chad lite but not a chad where he is today.View attachment 2317373

Next we have this guy I don’t remember his name but he has a YouTube channel View attachment 2317375
As you can see he had shitty posture but fixed it which helped him to mew correctly, in his YouTube video he also did a thing we’re he took a picture of his skull before and then after mewing and his skull changed a lot. He also did thumbpulling, chewing, and bonesmashing

Here’s his video

The last good mewing transformations I want to share is of the Russian guy and Asian guy. They both did mewing, chewing, and inter oral face pulling. You might be wondering what is interoral face pulling?
It’s a course where u do techniques to give more forward growth it seems pretty legit they get a lot of good transformation, their instagram is mewing world. View attachment 2317406
View attachment 2317407View attachment 2317408
Big changes

Next I wanan talk about people who completely fake their fucking transformation dr mike mew says past the age of 25 you can’t get aesthetic changes anymore.
The first guy I want to talk about is salludon. Bro really said mewing gave him hooded eyes 😂😂. I assume that part of his transformation was a bit of mewing and chewing but not all. I assume he got jaw fillers maybe, I know he defiantly got upper eyelid fillers.
View attachment 2317411
Next I see some people online who are like 30+ and they say they got a mewing transformation when in reality they got jaw surgery, don’t fall for this lol.

Now what would be my advice for a youngcel like me to start doing, well I would first get someone to take a picture of your posture and figure out what is wrong with it, lots of videos online on how to fix your posture ( I currently have atp which I am fixing) next I would spend a lot of time learning about mewing, I would buy the mewing app if I were u it’s only 25 bucks not too bad. Start chewing gum, and get the inter oral face pulling course.
Sadly I can’t tell you the proper way to mew because I have not yet figured it out.
This is your journey.

TLDR
Most transformation are ass because no one does mewing right, fix your posture, chew, and mew correctly and face pull and be handsome.

THANKS FOR READING

View attachment 2317440

dnr
dihydrogen monoxide

Forum nowadays saying it's cope and shit when all the og users did it and ascended. Look at Nibbas transformation aswell.

Bro u literally just won’t accept the truth, dxxniel showed is literally skull before and after and u can clearly see there is no implants, and the iPhone guy face changed and yet u just go right past it, and the Asian guys lower third is completely different look
agree but he is tilting his head down so thats why it looks different, I wouldnt trust anyone completely except dxxniel

mewing is legit but this guy doesnt seem to have any change

everyone knows all these cases and you are coping hard. dxxniel did implants. No diff in the iphone guy other than different side profile. Brae was simply puberty/the other thousands of things he says on his channel. last 2 are cope as well. If u want change probab chewing with correct posture gives some results.
Dxxniel didn't got implants genius