2 week update on thumbpulling

Thorsten

Thorsten

We all gon make it
I’ll start with if there were any aesthetic changes. Nah none, since its only 2 weeks no outside/face aesthetic changes, but I have noticed some benefits which are defo worth it. Format from top to bottom, benefits, side affects, my routine, and how I facepull.

Benefits:
  • My palate ACTUALLY did expand, by a bit, as I continue the affects will snowball and my palate will grow wider. I’m not recessed and my palate is average, so your results will vary.

• Breathing has become much easier, especially in a 2 week span. I live in a dry place so most days ur nose gets clogged atleast once, I have noticed this barely happens anymore.

• After mouth pulling, I also get like a pump? Im not sure how to put it, but my palate feels better to my tongue. This is short term.

Side affects:

• Palate pain
  • Tongue pain
  • Maxilla pain

Note: all these pains were mild, and lasted less than 3 days on average. The pain has since subsided and currently I have no problems, the pain started 5-6 days if you are wondering.

Routine:
  • Facepull atleast twice a day. I wanted to start slow so that my body could get used to it.

• I implemented a new technique which is using my tongue to push against my palate and teeth, expanding my tongue outwards and up. The reason I do this is that if you look at how an MSE works, it constantly pushes against your teeth, this is why it works so quickly and effectively. I use my tongue to emulate this and I ALWAYS keep mewing posture even in sleep. If you have trouble with mewing while sleeping, watch this video and use his tips

Note: mewing is KEY so that you do not lose the progress that you made with facepulling, if there is no constant pressure on the palate, it’ll collapse inwards. The reason for this is that if the muscles in your cheeks exert more pressure on your palate than your tongue, it’ll naturally move in that direction.

• Mewing 24/7

• Supplementing and other basics

How I facepull

Put pressure on these areas, vertically and horizontally, for atleast 2 minutes on each point. If it hurts, you can take it slower and build up.

IMG 5557

I’ll make another update if i see more changes. Don’t fuck yourself up facepulling, if it’s not right for you then don’t do it. If you can you should get MSE or SARPE, results are much better, facepulling is for people below 17-18, but everyone can see results.

Ask any questions

Tags:
@GalacticHero
@iam good boy
@crimclown63

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, szolliontaraelis, GalacticHero and 5 others
Fuark I need wider palate

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
LeFort or death, son.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Thorsten
Good thread, are there any risks with thumpulling?
I’ve been doing it recently too and my pallet has gotten wider aswell

• +1
Good thread, are there any risks with thumpulling?
I’ve been doing it recently too and my pallet has gotten wider aswell
A risk is probably asymmetry, easy to avoid. All risks can be avoided if you progressively overload and listen to your body

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and baldgeeza
I’ll start with if there were any aesthetic changes. Nah none, since its only 2 weeks no outside/face aesthetic changes, but I have noticed some benefits which are defo worth it. Format from top to bottom, benefits, side affects, my routine, and how I facepull.

Benefits:
  • My palate ACTUALLY did expand, by a bit, as I continue the affects will snowball and my palate will grow wider. I’m not recessed and my palate is average, so your results will vary.

• Breathing has become much easier, especially in a 2 week span. I live in a dry place so most days ur nose gets clogged atleast once, I have noticed this barely happens anymore.

• After mouth pulling, I also get like a pump? Im not sure how to put it, but my palate feels better to my tongue. This is short term.

Side affects:

• Palate pain
  • Tongue pain
  • Maxilla pain

Note: all these pains were mild, and lasted less than 3 days on average. The pain has since subsided and currently I have no problems, the pain started 5-6 days if you are wondering.

Routine:
  • Facepull atleast twice a day. I wanted to start slow so that my body could get used to it.

• I implemented a new technique which is using my tongue to push against my palate and teeth, expanding my tongue outwards and up. The reason I do this is that if you look at how an MSE works, it constantly pushes against your teeth, this is why it works so quickly and effectively. I use my tongue to emulate this and I ALWAYS keep mewing posture even in sleep. If you have trouble with mewing while sleeping, watch this video and use his tips

Note: mewing is KEY so that you do not lose the progress that you made with facepulling, if there is no constant pressure on the palate, it’ll collapse inwards. The reason for this is that if the muscles in your cheeks exert more pressure on your palate than your tongue, it’ll naturally move in that direction.

• Mewing 24/7

How I facepull

Put pressure on these areas, vertically and horizontally, for atleast 2 minutes on each point. If it hurts, you can take it slower and build up.

View attachment 2279358

I’ll make another update if i see more changes. Don’t fuck yourself up facepulling, if it’s not right for you then don’t do it. If you can you should get MSE or SARPE, results are much better, facepulling is for people below 17-18, but everyone can see results.

Ask any questions

Tags:
@GalacticHero
@iam good boy
@crimclown63

Put pressure on which marked area

• +1
retard moment

I feel that its would br more efficient to use both the index and middle fingers on the lower palate because it targets a larger area at once. On the upper palate you cant do this so just use the thumbs.

• +1
Well written thread

• +1
Thumbpulling works. Especially if you hard mew and chew. Got my intermolar distance to 48-50mm from 42mm.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, mike21, kotchfed and 1 other person

Benefits:

Side affects:

• Palate pain
  • Tongue pain
  • Maxilla pain

Routine:

• Mewing 24/7

How I facepull

View attachment 2279358

Ask any questions

Tags:
@GalacticHero
@iam good boy
@crimclown63

can you tag me newt time pls

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten
Thumbpulling works. Especially if you hard mew and chew. Got my intermolar distance to 48-50mm from 42mm.
damn bro, what was ur routine or did u just pull by using hard force or like those massage methods