2 White Girls Bully Squishy Squishy

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, High Cortisol Chad, flippasav and 7 others
I've noticed White women be very jealous of East Asian women IRL, they'll roll their eyes and give nasty looks as the see East Asian women as their only competition.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham, SEPRAY, midlatinocel and 15 others
I've noticed White women be very jealous of East Asian women IRL, they'll roll their eyes and give nasty looks as the see East Asian women as their only competition.
Other white women are their main competition tho why dont they roll their eyes at them?

Lmao cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman, JL~, ;-; and 10 others
Other white women are their main competition tho why dont they roll their eyes at them?
They do. But Asian women represent a different kind of threat as they have an appeal different from white women. Many asian women play into the cutesy, kawaii, almost childlike aesthetic and you can tell it creeps white women out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard, flippasav and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, ;-;, BrahminBoss and 3 others
They do. But Asian women represent a different kind of threat as they have an appeal different from white women. Many asian women play into the cutesy, kawaii, almost childlike aesthetic and you can tell it creeps white women out.
No chance vs white women sorry lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ;-;, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
this is because they know that asian women are more attractive than them
Mogs all gooks in existence
3411081 IMG 2071

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SEPRAY, Deleted member 20370, ;-; and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ;-;, exo and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Graham, SEPRAY and 17 others
thats why you gaslight white women they are kawaii

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Jpg
A bug. Imagine being attracted to that.
51plvvU+ZvL.jpg

AHHHH WHY DON'T YOU LIKE OBESE 400LBS WHITE WOMEN LIKE ME?!?!?!??!?!?
IF YOU'RE NOT HUNTING WHALES YOU'RE A BUGLOVER!!! :soy:

machinima-gameplay.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: miracleman, Danish_Retard, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
51plvvU+ZvL.jpg

machinima-gameplay.gif
IMG 2076

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, PointOfNoReturn, Xangsane and 2 others
Better some yellow fever dweeb or even completely sexless than wading through a sea of fat

If it ain’t snowing I ain’t going brother. Snowbunnies forever.@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
51plvvU+ZvL.jpg

machinima-gameplay.gif
This doesnt really happen anymore lmao. Black smv has evolved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Looks234
This doesnt really happen anymore lmao. Black smv has evolved
Lol it’s sfcels and Indians gaslighting

Don’t make me post the pics @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
She fogs them hard, so their opinions don’t matter at all. Similar to how the opinions of cockroaches don’t matter to humans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ROTTING and Deleted member 28414
Lol it’s sfcels and Indians gaslighting

Don’t make me post the pics @fogdart
its mostly guys with low smv who cope with asian girls like this guy and clouder

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Looks234
@rand anon :lasereyes::lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Only incel looking white dudes look at their direction where I am so I doubt ww would bother themselves with them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hottaco34, Bushman, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Its only some white women as SEA and asia maxxing gets more popular. Latina maxxing has also gained traction in the usa, and I am sure in europe Arab maxxing while gain popularity among white men seeking family oriented foids. While the Latinas do fuck around and party like white women a lot more of them still want to settle down, while white women wanna more often just keep partying till their a old and bitter roastie and have cats as their kids.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Only incel looking white dudes look at their direction where I am so I doubt ww would bother themselves with them
Yea most of the whites who date asian tend to be soy boy looking or fat fucks, or very old

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Its only some white women as SEA and asia maxxing gets more popular. Latina maxxing has also gained traction in the usa, and I am sure in europe Arab maxxing while gain popularity among white men seeking family oriented foids. While the Latinas do fuck around and party like white women a lot more of them still want to settle down, while white women wanna more often just keep partying till their a old and bitter roastie and have cats as their kids.
White women have horrible skin quality

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Asian whores deserve to get bullied by their superior european counterparts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Hottaco34 and Shycel
Ethnic women seethe so hard when stuff like this happens and they try to ruin their lives because deep down they hate White women out of jealosy since they effortlessely fog them so hard.

The girl on the left of the right screen, who is mocking her is average yet she fogs the Asian girl hard, even though the Asian is using so many weird filters to deseperately try to look better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Hottaco34 and 190cm90kg
Ethnic women seethe so hard when stuff like this happens and they try to ruin their lives because deep down they hate White women out of jealosy since they effortlessely fog them so hard.

The girl on the left of the right screen, who is mocking her is average yet she fogs the Asian girl hard, even though the Asian is using so many weird filters to deseperately try to look better.
Squishy squishy mogs

IU14AHv.jpg

/thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and ascension
White women have the worst personalities. Much worse than any other race. But because they're hot they get away with it

Most normal people acknowledge that the vast majority of white guys that date Asian women are ugly/dysgenic or mentally ill losers.
gl/socially adjusted white guys usually date white women. There is no competition

White girl on left fogs ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Most normal people acknowledge that the vast majority of white guys that date Asian women are ugly/dysgenic or mentally ill losers.
gl/socially adjusted white guys usually date white women. There is no competition
Even though he isn't white he's still light-skinned and GL. He is dating an asian woman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman

chinks are most definitely not white womens competition