2 White Girls Bully Squishy Squishy

Even though he isn't white he's still light-skinned and GL. He is dating an asian woman.

This is one data point.
The vast majority of wmaf relationships are dysgenic.I lived in a military town. I saw these kinds of people all the time. From what I saw, Wmaf is really a vile kind of relationship. Crazy/ugly white incel + a self hating, overbearing mother united only by a fetish.
I had to deal with their weird incel offspring in high school. They always tried too hard to prove their masculinity.

They also probably got ragged on by their mothers for looking too Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
IU14AHv.jpg

/thread

Chinks are so fucking ugly lmao. Anyone who claims they're white womens competition is deluded asf

This is one data point.
The vast majority of wmaf relationships are dysgenic.I lived in a military town. I saw these kinds of people all the time. From what I saw, Wmaf is really a vile kind of relationship. Crazy/ugly white incel + a self hating, overbearing mother united only by a fetish.
I had to deal with their weird incel offspring in high school. They always tried too hard to prove their masculinity.

They also probably got ragged on by their mothers for looking too Asian.
Would the example count as WMAF even though the guy is actually Hispanic/curry/white?

What would it count as though, in terms of race?
Idk nigga. I would think he was white at first glance though.

They both look like well adjusted/NT people, which would be an anomaly for a wmaf. The dudes in wmaf are usually complete dorks or mentally ill jarheads

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk nigga. I would think he was white at first glance though.

They both look like well adjusted/NT people, which would be an anomaly for a wmaf. The dudes in wmaf are usually complete dorks or mentally ill jarheads
Or would they be Hispanic male/Asian female? Indian male/Asian female?

How dare they say those things to the squishy princess.

• +1
White women have horrible skin quality
Agreed they tend to age the worst. After 21 its over for american whites, and 25-26 in rest of the world.

• +1