Pls don't bully suicidal people

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
This is 100% serious. You don't know what these people are going through. Pls don't troll or bully users who talk about roping or harming themselves in a serious way. Nobody deserves death.. They were someone's baby at one point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, nevermind2, ElTruecel and 7 others
I'm not talking about me, y'all can tell me to kms a million times and I'm still not doing it jfl

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Let natural selection do it’s thing

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstars, nevermind2, Allornothing and 1 other person
Black Hebrew Israelism

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
lol at suicidal niggers, since they will die anyways...

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and i_love_roosters
4026605 3929176 IMG 4121

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
based tbh

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I have roping plan scheduled next year(late 2025-early 2026) and if things didn't go so well during that time, I am doing it tbh

I have roping plan scheduled next year(late 2025-early 2026) and if things didn't go so well during that time, I am doing it tbh
good im proud of you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Zonar
This is 100% serious. You don't know what these people are going through. Pls don't troll or bully users who talk about roping or harming themselves in a serious way. Nobody deserves death.. They were someone's baby at one point.
Its fact of life that as a human you will die at an unspecified date. Getting children is condemning them to die.
I dont think death is bad, its the absence of sensory expierence and consiciousness while the experience of dying definitely can be.

fine I'll stopp

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Can u livestream it and link it on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar