20 years on this earth and ive never had sex

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
So I'm 20 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex, and only had a close friendship with one girl my entire life, and that was in middle school. I pretty much went through high school without having a single girl that I would call a friend. I honestly never even tried to talk to girls. Part of me didn't care to, part of me felt like no girl would find me interesting. I had a real lack of confidence. But I wasn't exactly what you're probably thinking of. I wasn't a typical HS nerd, and I actually wasn't even shy around guys. I played baseball in HS and I was friends with a good amount of people and had probably 7-8 really close friends. And now they're all normal college kids. I see most of them when they come home, and I'm still close with all of them. I also have a couple good friends who still live at home. I should clarify that I'm a CC student and live at home with my parents.

So I need some advice on how to talk to girls, and how to seem interesting to girls. And this isn't just so I can have sex. I'm looking for an intelligent, interesting girl that I can have a meaningful, loving relationship with.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 31future69, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
Lol same and same age. Only sexting

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zenis
So I'm 20 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex, and only had a close friendship with one girl my entire life, and that was in middle school. I pretty much went through high school without having a single girl that I would call a friend. I honestly never even tried to talk to girls. Part of me didn't care to, part of me felt like no girl would find me interesting. I had a real lack of confidence. But I wasn't exactly what you're probably thinking of. I wasn't a typical HS nerd, and I actually wasn't even shy around guys. I played baseball in HS and I was friends with a good amount of people and had probably 7-8 really close friends. And now they're all normal college kids. I see most of them when they come home, and I'm still close with all of them. I also have a couple good friends who still live at home. I should clarify that I'm a CC student and live at home with my parents.

So I need some advice on how to talk to girls, and how to seem interesting to girls. And this isn't just so I can have sex. I'm looking for an intelligent, interesting girl that I can have a meaningful, loving relationship with.
sounds like a copypasta but if serious i am similar but one year older than you

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
It's brutal

Don't worry I lost it at 20, cmon blud keep your head up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, Deleted member 58285, edodalic29 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 27066 and vermillioncorefan
Same

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
As if you need to talk to girls :lul:

You're either good looking or ugly.

If you're good looking they'd talk to you or ask common friends to introduce you to them.

If you're ugly they will avoid you and don't want anything to do with you.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
i have the opportunity but idk feel like god would be mad

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
try 28 buddy

• So Sad
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
10 more years to go before you rope

As if you need to talk to girls :lul:

You're either good looking or ugly.

If you're good looking they'd talk to you or ask common friends to introduce you to them.

If you're ugly they will avoid you and don't want anything to do with you.

Same, over.