2021 Penis Study: Data from 14,597 penile measurements of Vietnamese men (Asian men are bringing down the world average)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
NOT!! Keep coping retards.

Information about flaccid length, stretched length, mid-shaft circumference, and glans diameter from the health records of 14,597 men attending the Andrology Consultation was collected. These men were classified into three groups being regular reproductive health screening group, sexual dysfunction group, and other disease groups.

Results: We found that penile dimensions follow a non-parametric distribution, as tested by Kolmogorov-Smirnov test. The median values are 9.03 cm for flaccid length, 14.67 cm for stretched length, 8.39 cm for mid-shaft circumference, and 2.86 cm for unaroused glans diameter. Length and girth of the penis also changed among the different groups, especially in flaccid state; specifically, men with erectile dysfunction had a greater value in all penile dimensions except for change ratio compared with other groups. Circumcision, which rarely occurs in Vietnam, was associated with a 2 mm reduced penis length.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33484108/

Stretched length is an indicator of erect length and based on other penile studies, erect length is greater than the stretched length. The average stretched length was 5.78" in this study and to get the erect length, we have to add 0.19" to this figure. The average erect penis size in this study was then most likely 5.97", so basically 6 inches. It's actually 6+ inches, since the study includes men with erectile dysfunction too.

BKC (Big Kinh Cock) on top. Not big black cope. The stretched length on Africans, specifically Nigerians amongst others, was SMALLER than the stretched length on the Vietnamese and therefore they also have less erect length. Also keep in mind the western average is 5.1 - 5.5".

Yet another decisive Kinh victory!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, LastHopeForNorman, lil truecel and 13 others
How come this study is 2 years old yet we never heard of this? Was it a combined effort to keep the Asian man down? What we have learned is the truth always prevails!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
I've known of this for a while.

There was one study which measured koreans to be 14cm on avg i think, so get fucking dickmogged by kinhs, you gook dogs :feelskek::fire:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, BigBoy, Deleted member 24507 and 2 others
Even South East Asians have 6 inches nowadays...

As a white man 7.5inches+ or rope

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nevermind2, Elvisandreaa, SteveRogers and 6 others
Dick size is irrelevant as Long as you are at least top 80%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14693

@St.TikTokcel
Mah average is 5.7. This dalit contradicts himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24444

There was one study which measured koreans to be 14cm on avg i think, so get fucking dickmogged by kinhs, you gook dogs :feelskek::fire:

I love that you brought the dancing green alien avatar back 😂.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 13787
Average dick size is 4 inches

How come this study is 2 years old yet we never heard of this? Was it a combined effort to keep the Asian man down? What we have learned is the truth always prevails!
Nigga thats because east asian countries in general are a threat to the west.

This is common sense

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Michael Myers

@St.TikTokcel
Vietnamese are Kinhs (so-called Master race), not Asian (Moabites) you edomite red ape (so-called white man)

Kinh (so-called master race):
IMG 7933

Moabites (so-called Asians, ricecels, east asian chink gook jap, south east asian jungle gook thai filipino cambodian):

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, Deleted member 21661 and 5 others
No way flaccid IS 9cm.

Mine IS much smaller

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
10.03.2009 — The men's average flaccid penile length was 7.15cm

Keep in mind those men with a small flaccid are too ashamed to partake in the study

Wtf why didn’t you tell me. :feelsrope:

I predict v-pop will be the next big thing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 16960
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Id rather have an average penis than average height or looks

Nigga thats because east asian countries in general are a threat to the west.

This is common sense
Unacceptable. We have to be neutral and give credit where it’s due.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Unacceptable. We have to be neutral and give credit where it’s due.
Most people on this forum look at shit as a white/black/asian/indian person. You should unironically detach and start looking at stuff as just a voice in ur head

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Wtf why didn’t you tell me. :feelsrope:

I predict v-pop will be the next big thing.
some more studies which might interest you:

Koreans: 14.06cm BPEL (5.5in)

Germans: 14.48cm BPEL (5.7in)

• +1

whats interesting is that the max size for koreans was 17.5cm, but for germans it was 19cm, thats quite the difference
seems as though asians cap out at a shorter size

In general, from studies and user reports here, humans don't have big variations in penis lenght, that makes alot of sense that the average here and there is the same hovering around 15cm

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and aspiringexcel
In general, from studies and user reports here, humans don't have big variations in penis lenght, that makes alot of sense that the average here and there is the same hovering around 15cm
autism cucked me hard rn and i autistically researched penis size studies for the past 2 hrs :dafuckfeels:

saddest part is that it seems as though asians got cucked by their size being taken as the NBP measured length, while for euros and nigs they took self reported, BP length. Asians are prolly around the same length if you adjust for methodology

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and aspiringexcel

Korean penis size seems to be growing. Yes I’ve read the German one too. I was actually talking to a German guy who sent me the study on Germans and Vietnamese.

• +1
whats interesting is that the max size for koreans was 17.5cm, but for germans it was 19cm, thats quite the difference
seems as though asians cap out at a shorter size
That’s interesting but I’d rather have 17.5cm as opposed to 19cm (too long).

• JFL
Korean penis size seems to be growing. Yes I’ve read the German one too. I was actually talking to a German guy who sent me the study on Germans and Vietnamese.
this might be worth investigating:

you'd need to go to the original sources for each country and check the methodology tho, check if its BP or NBP

• +1
autism cucked me hard rn and i autistically researched penis size studies for the past 2 hrs :dafuckfeels:

saddest part is that it seems as though asians got cucked by their size being taken as the NBP measured length, while for euros and nigs they took self reported, BP length. Asians are prolly around the same length if you adjust for methodology
Vietnamese are 6 inches. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Koreans were NBP.

Vietnamese are 6 inches. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Koreans were NBP.
nah 14.06cm is the BPEL in that study, NBP is the reported size of koreans that usually gets thrown around, less than 12cm

this might be worth investigating:

you'd need to go to the original sources for each country and check the methodology tho, check if its BP or NBP
Yes I usually look at exclusion theory. Interestingly enough the Vietnamese study involved men with penile problems so they cucked themselves by allowing that to happen but they still mog.

stop making dick threads dickpreet

Yes I usually look at exclusion theory. Interestingly enough the Vietnamese study involved men with penile problems so they cucked themselves by allowing that to happen but they still mog.
IIRC they excluded those men from the sample, but i read the study a long time ago

IIRC they excluded those men from the sample, but i read the study a long time ago
It says they were included, also men with other diseases.

Lol how fucking small is the avg tf
5.1” is average but copers said it was higher and 5.5” is western average and that Asians were dragging down the number even though Asians are at least 6” on average. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
It’s not looksmax without one per day.

Fair. Could I have tomorrows thread? Gonna Blackpill everyone on the TRUTH (The BBCpill Ft. @RetardSubhuman)

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
5.1” is average but copers said it was higher and 5.5” is western average and that Asians were dragging down the number even though Asians are at least 6” on average. JFL.
Poorer people have bigger dicks, rural populations tend to have bigger penis sizes than city populations. Vietnam's size is because theyre poorer. Chinese, koreans, japs have smaller sizes for sure
Some rich white populations are actually measured to be 6 inches tho, like the dutch. Bigger than vietnam's 5 and 3/4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Meh idc abt penis sizes per race rlly

Big pp is big pp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back