2021 Penis Study: Data from 14,597 penile measurements of Vietnamese men (Asian men are bringing down the world average)

Poorer people have bigger dicks, rural populations tend to have bigger penis sizes than city populations. Vietnam's size is because theyre poorer. Chinese, koreans, japs have smaller sizes for sure
Some rich white populations are actually measured to be 6 inches tho, like the dutch. Bigger than vietnam's 5 and 3/4
dutch are 6.25 measured lol, BWC moggers
most of the african studies are self reported so not real

* = self reported

I get the biggest smile on my face when I see your dick threads. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your cock posts man shit made my day. Dicklets rise up we on the up fr life is good omg thank god :feelsgood::what::sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Poorer people have bigger dicks, rural populations tend to have bigger penis sizes than city populations. Vietnam's size is because theyre poorer. Chinese, koreans, japs have smaller sizes for sure
Some rich white populations are actually measured to be 6 inches tho, like the dutch. Bigger than vietnam's 5 and 3/4
I notice that while Japanese have smaller length sometimes but they have girthy cocks. Vietnamese study is just stretched length but as I explained erect is more (0.19”) so they come at 5.97” which I rounded up to 6”.

this is bonepressed rigth?

Challenge: cloudcuck and predetercuck not flocking to any thread that contains the word: "asian"
Challenge difficulty: Impossible

I notice that while Japanese have smaller length sometimes but they have girthy cocks. Vietnamese study is just stretched length but as I explained erect is more (0.19”) so they come at 5.97” which I rounded up to 6”.
erect isn't always longer, it was actually 0.16 inches shorter in the korean study i linked

Challenge: cloudcuck and predetercuck not flocking to any thread that contains the word: "asian"
Challenge difficulty: Impossible
Challenge: Starboy tagging/quoting me instead of sneak dissing

I get the biggest smile on my face when I see your dick threads. Nothing makes me happier than seeing your cock posts man shit made my day. Dicklets rise up we on the up fr life is good omg thank god :feelsgood::what::sneaky:
I appreciate the kind words, sir. This is a great reply. Bookmarked.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
erect isn't always longer, it was actually 0.16 inches shorter in the korean study i linked
That seems to be the exception rather than the rule. Other studies have it the other way around.

That seems to be the exception rather than the rule. Other studies have it the other way around.
I haven't seen it be the other way around. I remember stretched always being longer than erect.

I appreciate the kind words, sir. This is a great reply. Bookmarked.
Nah fr this shit is amazing to see after dealing with nonstop "average is 7 inches" bullshit on this site. Fuck man feels good no cap.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I haven't seen it be the other way around. I remember stretched always being longer than erect.
Google “stretched length and erect length” and you’ll see yourself.

Nah fr this shit is amazing to see after dealing with nonstop "average is 7 inches" bullshit on this site. Fuck man feels good no cap.
Based. Yeah people here are delusional. :feelskek: So I gotta give it to them straight.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
stretched the same as erect here

stretched the same as erect here

There are more, I checked two when I posted this thread. I’m not on pc so I’ll check later and then post it here.

Google “stretched length and erect length” and you’ll see yourself.
that study used only 80 men. The studies where stretched is longer or the same used way bigger sample sizes (5000+ and 300+), and theyre also done on asians (ethnicity adjusted), so we should assume vietnamese men's stretched size is bigger or the same as their erect size

that study used only 80 men. The studies where stretched is longer or the same used way bigger sample sizes (5000+ and 300+), and theyre also done on asians (ethnicity adjusted), so we should assume vietnamese men's stretched size is bigger or the same as their erect size
At the worst it should be erect. Keep in mind if you want to be precise on ethnicity you will have to differentiate between East Asians and South East Asians. Right now you are going off of East Asians. I will look into South East Asian studies.

South Asians’ stretched length is smaller than their erect length. Sort of related but it shows variety among Asians. (Yes I know they’re Caucasoid and not Mongoloid).

Western averge is 7 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back