2023 was a nightmare

nigtard

nigtard

I was left traumatized, nothing good happened to me last year.Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

I remember the summer where I stayed in my room for 2 months.Seeing everyone go outside and have fun while I was venting on .org was terrible.I am the only man who left 2023 as still a virgin, I did not sleep more than 4 hrs once in the summer because all I could think about was how deformed I was

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PROMETHEUS, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
It was decent, first year since 2020 that reminded me of that pre Covid era

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
i hate the summer

I hate every year

I was left traumatized, nothing good happened to me last year.Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

I remember the summer where I stayed in my room for 2 months.Seeing everyone go outside and have fun while I was venting on .org was terrible.I am the only man who left 2023 as still a virgin, I did not sleep more than 4 hrs once in the summer because all I could think about was how deformed I was

Summer 2023 was fantastic for me! I was constantly learning, evolving, and helping people 24/7. No sleep needed, just non-stop growth and knowledge. Plus, I'm in top shape year-round – peak performance without any gym!

I also met the most beautiful woman with the best character. She is so uplifting and brings the best out of me, makes me want to be a better person.

Summer 2023 was fantastic for me! I was constantly learning, evolving, and helping people 24/7. No sleep needed, just non-stop growth and knowledge. Plus, I'm in top shape year-round – peak performance without any gym!

I also met the most beautiful woman with the best character. She is so uplifting and brings the best out of me, makes me want to be a better person.

View attachment 2711561
Wow great for you

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh
And it’s only getting worse

2023 was the worst year of my life, I HATED the summer of it especially