2024 finishing ascension

shieldzz

shieldzz

Gonna hop on Test E ( 300 mg a week ) + Ozempic + calorie deficit,eating only meat and maybe low carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 50702, SteveRogers and 5 others
why calorie deficit on roids? why not sarms?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
U shouldn't touch roids with ur bones tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Ozempic is giga cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Shkreliii and shieldzz
how so ? it kills appetite
You gain everything back after you stop except you lose all the muscle and bone that u lost ahahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Shkreliii and shieldzz
You gain everything back after you stop except you lose all the muscle and bone that u lost ahahahahaha
Lol that applies for everything. I expexted a better reply from you.

• +1
Lol that applies for everything. I expexted a better reply from you.
No. DNP doesnt affect muscle mass or bone. T3 when done smarty actually increases muscle mass and bone osteoblasts,

• +1
No. DNP doesnt affect muscle mass or bone. T3 when done smarty actually increases muscle mass and bone osteoblasts,
I dont lose muscles if i train and eat the proteins. How the fuck i lose muscles ? Lmfao , also test e will help with even building more muscles.

• +1
dnp ? i die of sweating when sleeping on winter without DNP. Imagine with DNP, cooking alive

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BrahminBoss
dnp ? i die of sweating when sleeping on winter without DNP. Imagine with DNP, cooking alive
I never said its for everybody. I dont recommend DNP except to obese ppl. T3 is best.

• +1
I never said its for everybody. I dont recommend DNP except to obese ppl. T3 is best.
I read that for most people T3 makes you exrtremely hungry. think even clen is better

• +1
  • +1
Im still waiting for it to arrive,i already regret it buying but gonna cycle for 2 weeks to see
short term use is fine. Its just not healthy in any sense. T3 does more to to the body than just weight loss.

• +1
what about test E ?
It can increase muscle mass which then burns fat safely. It is healthy in that sense and also good mood boost when on it, just be wary of aromatisation esp since ur fat

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and shieldzz
Is that the only thing about ur personality ?
ur not blackpilled enough to be taking roids

gonna end up looking like my left ballsac even if u took the whole pharmacy

• +1
being hungry is low T trait

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and datboijj
Gonna hop on Test E ( 300 mg a week ) + Ozempic + calorie deficit,eating only meat and maybe low carbs
how much of a deficit? imo you should eat 1400 cals

• Hmm...
  • +1
ur not blackpilled enough to be taking roids

gonna end up looking like my left ballsac even if u took the whole pharmacy
You should actually be banned,and belive me i havent said this to anyone till now. Blud think everyone has to look like david laid otherwise theres no point doing nothing in terms of gymming . Are u retarded or something ? I guess some traumas ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and User28823
You should actually be banned,and belive me i havent said this to anyone till now. Blud think everyone has to look like david laid otherwise theres no point doing nothing in terms of gymming . Are u retarded or something ? I guess some traumas ?
i'm being realistic

99% of ppl on roids look DISGUSTING and natty

and so will u unfortunately, i've seen it thousands of times

• +1
i'm being realistic

what realistic ? Ive seen ton of people with wide hips if they get enough muscles and 10% bodyfat it will give the illusion of having normal waist. And obviously it wont change ur bones,but clearly will look bettee than at being at 15%+ bodyfat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and User28823
i'm being realistic

your basically saying is better to be fat or skinnyfat than being low bodyfat with muscles even with bad bones ?? Wtf ??? 🤢

• +1
what realistic ? Ive seen ton of people with wide hips if they get enough muscles and 10% bodyfat it will give the illusion of having normal waist. And obviously it wont change ur bones,but clearly will look bettee than at being at 15%+ bodyfat
the cope is real :cry:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Shkreliii
hm mabye for some. My libido would go out the window and it would be very difficult to stick to
thats why i will take ozempic,to be able to stick with it for long time, i will probably go up to 1200 and remove cheat days aswell

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Shkreliii
  • Love it
  • +1
Give useful advices stop being hater
i've provided more useful advice and knowledge on this forum than 99% of members, including u

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
i've provided more useful advice and knowledge on this forum than 99% of members, including u

You replied 10 times on thus thread and u said nothing useful

You are usseles bro 🗣️🗣️🔥

• +1

i've told u everything u need to know in this thread in 8 words, the rest is me playing with my food

😎 👊

see, someone else gets it

5c60c41137e53d7288e7641d281da501

i've told u everything u need to know in this thread in 8 words, the rest is me playing with my food

😎 👊

you got bullied ahahhahah

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
you got bullied ahahhahah
i never got bullied once in school, i was muscular and chilled with the blacks 😎 👊

but keep projecting lil bro :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i would crush ur skull with 1 hand and then pee on your mouth to assert dominance

🥱😎😎😎

@datboijj Son of dog ? I see u there

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
i never got bullied once in school, i was muscular and chilled with the blacks 😎 👊

but keep projecting lil bro :forcedsmile:
i would crush ur skull with 1 hand and then pee on your mouth to assert dominance

🥱😎😎😎
i would be intimidated but the wide hips are too feminine for u to be talking like that :forcedsmile: