21M Oldcel braces question

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
I spotted that my teeth started to fuck up, rotating to the sides despite being completely normal before. Also, apparently my overbite and sidebite got worse resulting into brushing of some teeth. Question to looksmaxers: can braces and bite fixers have impact on my forward growth, gonial angle etc.? Or I am in the phase when my bones have developped so there are no risks.
Thank you

Ask that to a professional ngl

I spotted that my teeth started to fuck up, rotating to the sides despite being completely normal before. Also, apparently my overbite and sidebite got worse resulting into brushing of some teeth. Question to looksmaxers: can braces and bite fixers have impact on my forward growth, gonial angle etc.? Or I am in the phase when my bones have developped so there are no risks.
Thank you
My mother actually got braces at like 40 and she became notable uglier in the years that followed. idk the dynamics or reason that happened, but it was after those braces that he face became thinner and less defined.

My mother actually got braces at like 40 and she became notable uglier in the years that followed. idk the dynamics or reason that happened, but it was after those braces that he face became thinner and less defined.
I mean is it possible she just got older? Menopause transitional stage happens around that age. Estrogen and progesterone decline can attribute to skin thinning and would make more sense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
I mean is it possible she just got older? Menopause transitional stage happens around that age. Estrogen and progesterone decline can attribute to skin thinning and would make more sense.
No I’m quite certain her facial structure became my recessed and downswung.

Braces = life over

if you're teeth and bite are this fucked then you probably need bimax anyway