HOW I FIXED MY SUBHUMAN SIDE PROFILE, OVERBITECELS IT'S MANDATORY THAT YOU GTFIH

Take a video. Which can also be edited. But do it real quick rn and stick your middle finger up at the screen.
GUESS WHAT NIGGER
i am wearing a santa hat to show my christmas spririt

Attachments

• export_1701664029142.mov
    3.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus
Covid hit off in March of 2020.

You need a slap. Stop lying to me. Disrespectful fuck.
shitskin curry nigger i would fuck your 10/10 pajeeto on my finger tips ask your immigrant labor Dad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
GUESS WHAT NIGGER
the thumbnail makes me look flat download the vide

GUESS WHAT NIGGER

MTN here.

They were right.

You've done something to this:

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
shitskin curry nigger i would fuck your 10/10 pajeeto on my finger tips ask your immigrant labor Dad.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 28774 and tervile1
you look even more like fag then the regular tiktok pretty boy.

bad angle here is a picture from a video (i dont want to leak my tiktok) where i look better
why would i try to sell a free agenda that jutting works

bad angle here is a picture from a video (i dont want to leak my tiktok) where i look better

Dude you are average looking and that's ok. Your East Asian pheno hurts you.

Dude you are average looking and that's ok. Your East Asian pheno hurts you.
brooooo girls fw asians nowadays
i have 0% east asian i am central asian😭
nah i am okay with being average i make up for it with height hair and frame anyways

brooooo girls fw asians nowadays
i have 0% east asian i am central asian😭
nah i am okay with being average i make up for it with height hair and frame anyways

Not your type of Asian. Just trust me. They don't rock with that eye-area. You#re mid and that's ok.

Not your type of Asian. Just trust me. They don't rock with that eye-area. You#re mid and that's ok.
I have wide-PFL and no UEE and blah blah blah but I have monolids so it just looks weird with also white people medium-set eyebrows
am hapa
I do get told by girls my eyes look to angry sometimes

I have wide-PFL and no UEE and blah blah blah but I have monolids so it just looks weird with also white people medium-set eyebrows
am hapa
I do get told by girls my eyes look to angry sometimes

Post your eyes front view then. Better-still. Take a recording.

'I've been told by girls' doesn't work when you make autist threads like these.

Post your eyes front view then. Better-still. Take a recording.

'I've been told by girls' doesn't work when you make autist threads like these.
No I am not a .org gay sex slave and I am not taking personal videos for everyone to prove that I am real
take my advice or leave it

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
No I am not a .org gay sex slave and I am not taking personal videos for everyone to prove that I am real
take my advice or leave it

Lmao capping. Your eyes are East Asian. It's alright man you'll live. You ain't ugly.

aren’t you the guy who’s married to a LTN whire girl

Oh look it's an alt of a long-term hater, who thinks I wouldn't recognise it was an alt?

Murders anything you have even had serve you at a bar. And I am never getting married.

Your life must brutally suck. How do you live with yourself creating new account after new account using that VPN premium membership? So sad. So ridiculously sad. No shame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: guy24
Chink tax pushes you down to subhuman tier

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Frauded pics

IMG 2477

IMG 2478

• +1
  • +1
This is the west market nigga, i don't make the rules.
are you in the west market of 1902?
kpop my nigga
you expect us asians to be 5’3 with a 15 inch bideltoid i am 6’0 with 20 inch bideltoid

are you in the west market of 1902?
kpop my nigga
you expect us asians to be 5’3 with a 15 inch bideltoid i am 6’0 with 20 inch bideltoid
NIGGA YOU CAN'T KPOPMAXX IF YOUR ONLY HALF ASIAN

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
old ass picture but here a pic where i am facing the same direction my body is facing
we can still see the Glabella bro, a true side pic you cant see the glabella, although you have lost some hyoid fat and got more jaw visibility

we can still see the Glabella bro, a true side pic you cant see the glabella, although you have lost some hyoid fat and got more jaw visibility
sure tmrw
i weigh 50lbs more inbetween pics so NAH no hyoid fat loss i was a stick figure back then

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
im currently wearing braces to fix my overbite and teeth, last month my ortho told me to start using elastic bands, but he told me to use class III elastics (from bottom canines to top molars) instead of class II (bottom molars to top canines) does that change anything? i use them sporadically and only at night tho

You are joking?

Lol, his face is flat here:

View attachment 2588234

His face is forward grown here:

View attachment 2588235

Hell even looks recessed before.

He's trying to say the jutting work he did promoted his forward growth JFL.

Not dismissing it but need some sort of proof, other than I jutted. I could say I picked my nose more during puberty so I developed more of a masculine nose.
completely different angle jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
are the after pics that you are posting in the jutting position ?

when you retract and go to your biting position how different it is from your jutting position ?

Different lighting, angle, and thinks jutting his jaw forward like an autist makes up for lack of bone in the mandible whilst giving himself tmjd.

No change sorry boyo.

This forum is dumb for taking threads like these seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821 and LooksThinker
Oh look it's an alt of a long-term hater, who thinks I wouldn't recognise it was an alt?

View attachment 2588298

Murders anything you have even had serve you at a bar. And I am never getting married.

Your life must brutally suck. How do you live with yourself creating new account after new account using that VPN premium membership? So sad. So ridiculously sad. No shame.
, someone sent ur videos and clowned ur wife on a discord server months ago. I jus said that to provoke u cuz honestly she isn’t a bad looking woman however ur jus so deranged in ur videos that it’s comical haha

why not keep lower teeth in front/alighned?

32 year olf with eyebrow slit LOL

22 year old with no pussy LOL and a dick that has never met the insides of one LOL

Commenting from the sidelines as an NPC like you have done ANYTHING in life

Inb4 he uses his age a poor-ass excuse. No you're a fucking virgin Mary because you're genetically shit and autistic.

22 year old with no pussy LOL and a dick that has never met the insides of one LOL

Commenting from the sidelines as an NPC like you have done ANYTHING in life

Inb4 he uses his age a poor-ass excuse. No you're a fucking virgin Mary because you're genetically shit and autistic.
DNR + ur mad over 1 comment LOL
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Your personality is one meme after another meme. How does it feel to be a set of cliches with no identity?
goo goo gaa gaa subhuman judges personality on looksmax forum

goo goo gaa gaa subhuman judges personality on looksmax forum

You are an ugly cretin downward grown, recessed, crooked nose, autistic faggot that has no direction in life.

Your post to reputation ratio speaks volumes you stupid pathetic invisible NPC.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
You are an ugly cretin downward grown, recessed, crooked nose, autistic faggot that has no direction in life.

Your post to reputation ratio speaks volumes you stupid pathetic invisible NPC.
lol low IQ retard cares about rep on a retarded forum LOL

But its too late isn’t it ?