HOW I FIXED MY SUBHUMAN SIDE PROFILE, OVERBITECELS IT'S MANDATORY THAT YOU GTFIH

Both pictures are at the same angle; the first is from early 2022, and the second is from late 2023.

HOW DID I FIX MY OVERBITE?
Jutting (during puberty).

Let's look at the twin-block appliance; the twin-block forces your mandible (for those with an overbite, your mandible is retruded far behind your maxilla) to be in contact or aligned with your maxilla. Holding this position for a significant portion of the day, every day for a few months to a couple of years, will force your mandible to grow. In some cases, this appliance can even cause maxillary growth.

You can find a full article with before-and-after pictures here: https://marylandholisticdentist.com/twin-block-orthodontic-appliance/

Traditional orthodontics operate off the idea of retraction, meaning that, for example, if you have an overbite, traditional orthodontics will "fix" your overbite by using elastics to pull your maxilla backward in alignment with your mandible. So, guess what? Instead of having a shitty lower jaw and a better-off upper jaw, you just now have a shitty lower and upper jaw. By the way, you will suffer from sleep apnea and breathing issues since retracting your maxilla into the back of your skull; what a surprise, it will cause breathing issues due to a significant loss of oral volume. For those who had it even worse and got teeth pulled out of the upper jaw and then had braces used to close the gap created by pulling teeth... My condolences.
In almost all cases, traditional orthodontics causes mild to severe recession depending on the methods used to fix overbites, crossbites, and underbites. Note that those with an overbite and underbite will most likely be hit hard with recession due to the methods used by orthodontists to "fix" their bites, which almost always involve using some appliance or force to pull something backward.

However, the twin-block appliance was a rare gem found in traditional orthodontics that I support as it induces forward growth, unlike other methods orthodontists use to fix inadequate bites.
That's one solution for your overbite; however, it's extremely hard to find an orthodontist who will provide the appliance as it's not commonly used and rarely works past puberty.

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT JUTTING IS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING AS A TWIN-BLOCK APPLIANCE.
You are simply aligning your mandible with your maxilla. Now, all you have to do is build a habit of perma-jutting.

Make sure to keep your lower teeth in contact, yet slightly behind your upper teeth. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, keep your lower and upper teeth aligned, and DO NOT keep your lower teeth in front of your upper teeth.

You will never want to stop once you look at yourself in the mirror and notice how much better you look when jutting.
Jutt as long as you can, and eventually, it will become a daily habit; I have been jutting for years, and now I jutt 24/7, including during my sleep.
This helped my overbite go from 6mm to 2mm in the course of a year.

The recession caused the wrinkles on my skin; the extra bone growth stretched the skin over my face even tighter, resulting in the absence of wrinkles.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

I fixed my diet for acne and used natural sea salt spray on my face every night, followed by moisturizer. I also make sure to keep a nice tan. I permed my hair wavy and became more mindful of my eyes; I lined up my eyebrows.

CONCLUSION
This change in bone also had a significant impact on my front profile. My face is TALLER, not longer, and more defined.

Nowadays, I get cold-approached by girls, and I live a successful dating life. Thank god I fixed my overbite.
Mirin hard, ye it's same for me, jutting 24/7 helped but I think it will worsen the midface and make it long in the long run. So basically just jut ur jaw and u will no longer have overbite right?

Mirin hard, ye it's same for me, jutting 24/7 helped but I think it will worsen the midface and make it long in the long run. So basically just jut ur jaw and u will no longer have overbite right?
overbite already lengthens mid-face
just jutt

hi thatonedude i remember u

overbite already lengthens mid-face
just jutt

hi thatonedude i remember u
hi bro, i remember u too. are u gonna make another server or what ?

Both pictures are at the same angle; the first is from early 2022, and the second is from late 2023.

Let's look at the twin-block appliance; the twin-block forces your mandible (for those with an overbite, your mandible is retruded far behind your maxilla) to be in contact or aligned with your maxilla. Holding this position for a significant portion of the day, every day for a few months to a couple of years, will force your mandible to grow. In some cases, this appliance can even cause maxillary growth.

You can find a full article with before-and-after pictures here: https://marylandholisticdentist.com/twin-block-orthodontic-appliance/

Traditional orthodontics operate off the idea of retraction, meaning that, for example, if you have an overbite, traditional orthodontics will "fix" your overbite by using elastics to pull your maxilla backward in alignment with your mandible. So, guess what? Instead of having a shitty lower jaw and a better-off upper jaw, you just now have a shitty lower and upper jaw. By the way, you will suffer from sleep apnea and breathing issues since retracting your maxilla into the back of your skull; what a surprise, it will cause breathing issues due to a significant loss of oral volume. For those who had it even worse and got teeth pulled out of the upper jaw and then had braces used to close the gap created by pulling teeth... My condolences.
In almost all cases, traditional orthodontics causes mild to severe recession depending on the methods used to fix overbites, crossbites, and underbites. Note that those with an overbite and underbite will most likely be hit hard with recession due to the methods used by orthodontists to "fix" their bites, which almost always involve using some appliance or force to pull something backward.

However, the twin-block appliance was a rare gem found in traditional orthodontics that I support as it induces forward growth, unlike other methods orthodontists use to fix inadequate bites.
That's one solution for your overbite; however, it's extremely hard to find an orthodontist who will provide the appliance as it's not commonly used and rarely works past puberty.

IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN, YOU CAN REALIZE THAT JUTTING IS ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING AS A TWIN-BLOCK APPLIANCE.
You are simply aligning your mandible with your maxilla. Now, all you have to do is build a habit of perma-jutting.

Make sure to keep your lower teeth in contact, yet slightly behind your upper teeth. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, keep your lower and upper teeth aligned, and DO NOT keep your lower teeth in front of your upper teeth.

You will never want to stop once you look at yourself in the mirror and notice how much better you look when jutting.
Jutt as long as you can, and eventually, it will become a daily habit; I have been jutting for years, and now I jutt 24/7, including during my sleep.

The recession caused the wrinkles on my skin; the extra bone growth stretched the skin over my face even tighter, resulting in the absence of wrinkles.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

I fixed my diet for acne and used natural sea salt spray on my face every night, followed by moisturizer. I also make sure to keep a nice tan. I permed my hair wavy and became more mindful of my eyes; I lined up my eyebrows.

CONCLUSION
This change in bone also had a significant impact on my front profile. My face is TALLER, not longer, and more defined.

Nowadays, I get cold-approached by girls, and I live a successful dating life. Thank god I fixed my overbite.
omg its kana!!

Stfu gay faggot KYS

i use braces so when i close my mouth my teeth align perfectly so if i just my teeth will just sit in an awkward way, my molars almost won't touch, should i keep jutting anyway?

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

dnr but i think you just hit puberty tbh ngl :feelsthink:

what did help u with acne

jaw still recessed but maxilla no longer recessed, forward maxilla/eyebrow ridge growth, jaw forward growth but either it, your chin are still recessed. Mostly just clear skin + puberty. I do think jutting did cause the forward growth(several people have claimed it does that) so while you're still recessed there have been improvements.

So recession still exists but jutting(probably) helped reduce it to an extent or at least mask it better.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
jaw still recessed but maxilla no longer recessed, forward maxilla/eyebrow ridge growth, jaw forward growth but either it, your chin are still recessed. Mostly just clear skin + puberty. I do think jutting did cause the forward growth(several people have claimed it does that) so while you're still recessed there have been improvements.

So recession still exists but jutting(probably) helped reduce it to an extent or at least mask it better.
This

Jutting plus mewing just hides recession, but it's still there

And you have to do it constantly to hide it, so not really ideal

are the after pics that you are posting in the jutting position ?

when you retract and go to your biting position how different it is from your jutting position ?
@zxxz

??

also how different is your biting position than your rcp ?

rcp: mandible at maximal retraction, while you are not biting but there is tooth contact.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

Nowadays, I get cold-approached by girls, and I l

This

Jutting plus mewing just hides recession, but it's still there

And you have to do it constantly to hide it, so not really ideal
my chin is not recessed my mandible is
chin recession = flat chin

Gold threat I do that everyday when I'm out but my main concern is constantly having my lower teeth touching my upper teeth will cause tooth erosion or proclined/retroclined incissors

Gold threat I do that everyday when I'm out but my main concern is constantly having my lower teeth touching my upper teeth will cause tooth erosion or proclined/retroclined incissors
well it gets me pussy so

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

All you did was fix your skin and take a better photo ha whole wall of text i can say in like 30 words

Jutting didn’t help. You just learned how to fraud.

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

Looks exactly the same

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

Me pre puberty
IMG 20240113 180647

Me post puberty + hgh, vitamin d3+k2 megadose, braces, vitamin c and glutathione and some bonesmashing:
Screenshot 2023 12 22 18 28 02 91 acf3668dde35e81681a14c9e57f49c1d

WHAT ELSE DID I DO?

CONCLUSION

For anyone hearing him ,in an year or two u will regret this thing as the worst decision of ur life, i already posted proofs and explanation when someone was arguing in another thread , but guess what white people here dismiss any advice if its from an ethnic so , take what u want, againJutting is the single most worst thing u can do just after mouthbreathing

ngl this might actually kinda be true, cause like 1.5 year ago i had an ugly side profile so I started jutting(it became a normal position for me after like a year) i thought it looked better but actually it made me look like i have an underbite and a flat asian face so then i stopped jutting like 3 months ago but im pretty sure that jutting actually grew my jaw cause now if i dont jut i dont look as retarded as I used to.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe