How to know if you have the "base" to ascend

i also consider myself short and having a small skull

bad fwhr and maybe narrow ipd - i guess i dont have actual narrow ipd but my medial canthus makes them seem close set

is my fwhr really that bad?
No, its normal

Same with esr, same with skull size from the pics you sent

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Muad'Dib
Half of these can be fixed if you went to a decent surgeon

how low iq can you get? he literally aknowledges this in the thread, saying muh surgeon can fix these is pointless because of how unlikely it is that theyd even get the surgeries or even be able to afford them if they were set on getting them.

even with the surgery to fix these a lot of these failos often come in pairs the surgeries would probably be more than one regardless just for you to get the base point that youd be then be able to ascend from

every reply ive seen you make in threads is braindead man ngl

0-2 depending if 1.8 fwhr is considered low enough for a flaw, same with 5’10. feel like it’s borderline

• +1
Reactions: coispet
If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

user who got OBO from @RealSurgerymax
-Unfortunately almost no one will get OBO, its basically a pipedream in 2024

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
I mark this an "unfixable failo"
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

-5 short face syndrome (SFS)
View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

-7 Severe Jaw and Chin recession
View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Pic sums it up well, can cope with some lightening stuff i suppose

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.
Water tbh, but read nonetheless

dont be chink

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Abhorrence
SFS is one of the most fixable failos ever, you dont do a Lefort2 downgraft jfl. It’s fixed with a regular bimax with a downgraft so its just Lefort1.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
small skull aint too bad

Honestly dude I cba I will get lefort 2/3 , obo and document my case

If you have any of these failos, it will be much more difficult to ascend (not impossible)

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

this surgery requires orbital box osteotomy which few surgeons will consider performing on you, it is extremely dangerous and expensive.

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
You really cant fix a narrow FWHR without some crazy tripod osteotomy, MSE seems like a meme for widening the face/zygos signifigantly
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

Currently there isnt a hip narrowing surgery (I looked everywhere) and clavicle lengthening is extremely expensive for 2-3 inch max

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844
pretty narrow midface ratio, not the shortest ive seen but first guy I thought of.
Lefort 2 downgrafting can fix this but like I said, highly unlikely you will get lefort.

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
You will never fix your height, LL is more of a pipedream than OBO at 200k+ and never being able to jump again.
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850
when you are this recessed it will be quite hard to fix, major ascension from pre-op but still a normie tier jaw.

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854
Good results, but unless you are a severe case like above, it will be hard to find a blackpilled surgeon who will perform a lefort for aesthetics

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858
very unfixable failo, lip lift leaves aspie scars and ruins the midface ratio, and smile.

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

-I stated above I said these are UNLIKELY to be fixed, dont come at me for blackpilling. Lets be realistic for a second guys, these are difficult failos to fix.

almost all the ascensions you see dont have these failos, look at salludon, crisick, amnesia. The before pics are examples of the base needed to ascend that hard.
I know this shit

I need to buy a good shotgun and blow my face while live recording

how low iq can you get? he literally aknowledges this in the thread, saying muh surgeon can fix these is pointless because of how unlikely it is that theyd even get the surgeries or even be able to afford them if they were set on getting them.

even with the surgery to fix these a lot of these failos often come in pairs the surgeries would probably be more than one regardless just for you to get the base point that youd be then be able to ascend from

every reply ive seen you make in threads is braindead man ngl
Hes talking about if it’s surgical possible not if you got cash. Otherwise wtf is the point of the thread.

How do u know if u have tall skull do u just compare with other people in group pics or what?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
i got most of these

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

For a long philtrum just grow a moustache

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet and datboijj
-4 Small skull

enough said.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

And Normies still claim 'It's never over' JFL

BBCs rest assured this post doesn’t apply to you.

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

Long philtrum is an easy fix with a subnasal lip lift if performed by a good surgeon. It can be done with local anesthesia, it will only fuck up your midface ratio if it's already like 1.05-1.2 or some shit, it'll be a miracle for my 0.95 midface. Those gay results u see in the web can be avoided only if ur upper lip is absolute shit, which mine is. It depends on multiple factors for a lip lift to either look gay or good.

Also narrow fhwr is an easy fix with cheek implants/eyebrow lowering/lip lift, unless your zygos are already too wide for ur ipd.

Otherwise very good thread and I agree to most points

I have an 1.65 fwhr is that bad

I only have philtrum falio but it’s pretty bad

So what do u want manlets to do then? kill them self fucking retard
Lol if u think LL can make up for their proportions & natural bone. Legit useless u can’t escape your natural height through a surgery like that JFL

-1 Narrow IPD
View attachment 2855835

-2 Narrow FWHR
View attachment 2855838
View attachment 2855841

-3 Bad frame
View attachment 2855864

-4 Small skull
View attachment 2855842
enough said.

View attachment 2855844

-6 Short
View attachment 2855845
View attachment 2855847
The recover is no joke

View attachment 2855850

-8 Maxilla recession
View attachment 2855854

-9 Long philtrum
View attachment 2855858

-10 Phenotype
View attachment 2855876

I dont have any of these. Lifefuel

Lol if u think LL can make up for their proportions & natural bone. Legit useless u can’t escape your natural height through a surgery like that JFL
No I’m genuinely asking As a manlet every day of ur life is hell And LL is the only escape do u think they are not fine with having shit proportions to escape maneltisim?? How tall are u even bud I don’t think u understand how bad it is

No I’m genuinely asking As a manlet every day of ur life is hell And LL is the only escape do u think they are not fine with having shit proportions to escape maneltisim?? How tall are u even bud I don’t think u understand how bad it is
I’m not a manlet where I’m at but my life is definitely worse than a standard manlet’s. It’s just male gaze the really short manlets actual genuine midget tier manlets I knew didn’t seem to have muh shit lives. They mogged me life wise. Active social life, had gfs, decent at sports, etc

I’m not a manlet where I’m at but my life is definitely worse than a standard manlet’s. It’s just male gaze the really short manlets actual genuine midget tier manlets I knew didn’t seem to have muh shit lives. They mogged me life wise. Active social life, had gfs, decent at sports, etc
If u woke up 5’5 tmrw u would want to kill your self right then and there on top of any other horrible shit u have going on in ur life every fucking morning for the rest of ur life u will remember how much of a manlet u are jfl rope

Jfl.. non of them actually

Is long philtrum a falio if chin is tall enough to balance it out?

i think skull size is a meme, small skull accentuates clavicles and is more harmonious with pretty boy asethetic. In korea a 'small' or rather narrow (dolichocephaly) is ideal. Skull mogging favours the frontal angle only and not in motion of real life or film.

so its only height for me. is it over?

Good thread

I only have the phenotype failo I’d like to assume so

My FWHR is 2.0+ :p

Ian has dogshit IPD but still mogs tbh

IMG 1977

This is him with ideal IPD